Footie

Life would be boring without it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts:10168
Joined:Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location:Rural Wiltshire
Contact:
Re: Footie

Post by Mabbsy » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:42 pm

Have Man Utd sacked their latest manager yet ?

User avatar
Rogg
Posts:39434
Joined:Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Rogg » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:55 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:42 pm
Have Man Utd sacked their latest manager yet ?
I doubt it mate. They give their managers time not money.
Ff6

User avatar
Greipel
Posts:8526
Joined:Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location:Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:33 am

Defending European Champions were too much for us finally. We still lost only 2-1 away.
Image

User avatar
HalloweenJack
Posts:8845
Joined:Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:48 pm
Contact:

Footie

Post by HalloweenJack » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:05 pm

9farter wrote:What‘s the difference between Nations League and European Championship? Which one is more important?
Euros, which is a proper major event like the World Cup. The whole country gets behind those events, I guess most won’t even know about this nations league.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Come on Wadey”

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:38965
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:13 pm

HalloweenJack wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:05 pm
9farter wrote:What‘s the difference between Nations League and European Championship? Which one is more important?
Euros, which is a proper major event like the World Cup. The whole country gets behind those events, I guess most won’t even know about this nations league. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course you would be saying this, just when Engerlund lost to Greipels no mark lot

User avatar
Greipel
Posts:8526
Joined:Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location:Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:55 am

The Thorn wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:13 pm
HalloweenJack wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:05 pm
9farter wrote:What‘s the difference between Nations League and European Championship? Which one is more important?
Euros, which is a proper major event like the World Cup. The whole country gets behind those events, I guess most won’t even know about this nations league. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course you would be saying this, just when Engerlund lost to Greipels no mark lot
+1
Image

User avatar
Greipel
Posts:8526
Joined:Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm
Location:Hungary
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Greipel » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:48 pm

1-1 against Germany, another point in the A league. Are IFAG, Malt and Thorn crying already?
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:21942
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Jimmi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:32 am

Nations League is the most pointless thing ever.

Roll on the World Cup!
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:38965
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Thorn » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am

Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:32 am
Nations League is the most pointless thing ever. Roll on the World Cup!
One which is likely to be the worst World Cup in history.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:21942
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Jimmi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:41 am

The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:32 am
Nations League is the most pointless thing ever. Roll on the World Cup!
One which is likely to be the worst World Cup in history.
It’ll be weird with it being freezing cold over here, that’s for sure.
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
TheMalteseDart
Posts:7863
Joined:Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by TheMalteseDart » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:51 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:32 am
Nations League is the most pointless thing ever. Roll on the World Cup!
One which is likely to be the worst World Cup in history.
There's an argument the standard of football will be higher because it's during the season where everyone is fully fit.. will be pure shit being in the pub beer garden freezing my bollocks off watching us lose to Iran though
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:21942
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Jimmi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:12 pm

TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:51 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:32 am
Nations League is the most pointless thing ever. Roll on the World Cup!
One which is likely to be the worst World Cup in history.
There's an argument the standard of football will be higher because it's during the season where everyone is fully fit.. will be pure shit being in the pub beer garden freezing my bollocks off watching us lose to Iran though
Thorn wouldn’t be sitting in a beer garden either way.
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:38965
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Thorn » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:14 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:12 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:51 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:32 am
Nations League is the most pointless thing ever. Roll on the World Cup!
One which is likely to be the worst World Cup in history.
There's an argument the standard of football will be higher because it's during the season where everyone is fully fit.. will be pure shit being in the pub beer garden freezing my bollocks off watching us lose to Iran though
Thorn wouldn’t be sitting in a beer garden either way.
Why?

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts:21942
Joined:Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Jimmi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:15 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:14 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:12 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:51 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:32 am
Nations League is the most pointless thing ever. Roll on the World Cup!
One which is likely to be the worst World Cup in history.
There's an argument the standard of football will be higher because it's during the season where everyone is fully fit.. will be pure shit being in the pub beer garden freezing my bollocks off watching us lose to Iran though
Thorn wouldn’t be sitting in a beer garden either way.
Why?
You know why.
Image

Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts:38965
Joined:Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Thorn » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:16 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:15 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:14 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:12 pm
TheMalteseDart wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:51 pm
The Thorn wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:51 am
One which is likely to be the worst World Cup in history.
There's an argument the standard of football will be higher because it's during the season where everyone is fully fit.. will be pure shit being in the pub beer garden freezing my bollocks off watching us lose to Iran though
Thorn wouldn’t be sitting in a beer garden either way.
Why?
You know why.
No I don't. I like beer, I like going out for a drink

User avatar
Deadshot
Posts:2075
Joined:Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Deadshot » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:39 pm

Sick of this break already. Local rag is going wild reporting every obviously bollocks rumour going. And the signings are a load of shit thus far aswell. Roll on august

User avatar
Rogg
Posts:39434
Joined:Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Rogg » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:24 pm

BBC website showing Australia v Peru. World Cup play-off, currently ten minutes away from penalties.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/61751309
Ff6

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts:33578
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:30 pm

Rogg wrote:BBC website showing Australia v Peru. World Cup play-off, currently ten minutes away from penalties.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/61751309
Aye watched the whole thing on Canadian telly (oddly enough). Its been turgid in the main.
Imagine a whole World Cup being played in these conditions.

Believe its also on Sky 981 (red button on the telly)
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Rogg
Posts:39434
Joined:Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by Rogg » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Aussies swapping keepers with pens looming.
Ff6

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts:33578
Joined:Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Footie

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Ha, a goalkeeper substitute. Lovely.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests