Footie

Life would be boring without it!
Jimmi

Re: Footie

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 10, 2022 12:07 pm

Patrick Roberts was touted to be very good when he was at Man City.

Shame injuries held him back from reaching his peak potential.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 10, 2022 1:23 pm

Safc wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:07 am Still have no idea where the ref got 10 mins from. He then added on 2 mins for the goal.
We hadn't made a sub aswell absolutely mental.
The Hutch head cut and your player ( Gooch) was a lengthy stoppage, we put subs on and you did after you scored, plus I assume time wasting ( not a dig by the way, I would have hoped we would have done the same) then there’s the celebrations from both goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
‘Captain Bazball’

Safc

Post by Safc » Tue May 10, 2022 1:29 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:23 pm
Safc wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:07 am Still have no idea where the ref got 10 mins from. He then added on 2 mins for the goal.
The Hutch head cut and your player ( Gooch) was a lengthy stoppage, we put subs on and you did after you scored, plus I assume time wasting ( not a dig by the way, I would have hoped we would have done the same) then there’s the celebrations from both goals. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do u want Moore to stay or go bud.

I've got tbh I'm still not sure what his gameplan was for the first 60 mins last mind.

HalloweenJack

Footie

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 10, 2022 2:09 pm

Safc wrote:
Safc wrote:
The Hutch head cut and your player ( Gooch) was a lengthy stoppage, we put subs on and you did after you scored, plus I assume time wasting ( not a dig by the way, I would have hoped we would have done the same) then there’s the celebrations from both goals. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do u want Moore to stay or go bud.

I've got tbh I'm still not sure what his gameplan was for the first 60 mins last mind.
I want him to stay. Some of our fans on Owlstalk are absolute fucking weapons. Yes we have the highest wage bill in league 1 and should have ultimately done better, but we had in the first half an unreal injury crisis. Windass has barely played. Luongo was out for a while. He was playing Marvin Johnson in a back 3 for a while.
Over the two games I was disappointed with how we played. We are a team that since January have the best record in league 1 created chances and scored loads of goals. We have the best home record in the EFL. In 2 games against you, we created 1 major chance which we scored from. Now some of that was down to your team, yet in the home game, whilst we huffed and puffed and had spells where we were clearly on top, we didn’t create many opportunities. There was Byers overhead kick and not long after we scored, Byers had a shot when he should have squared in to Mendez-Laing who would have had an easy chance. We didn’t work your keeper enough.
Prior to Fridays game, I thought we would go through in close games. We were favourites to win the playoffs. It dawned on me whilst at the match yesterday I just had a feeling it wasn’t going to be our day. When we scored, I didn’t get a sense that we were going to go on and get a second. I didn’t think you would score though tbh. I thought it was going to penalties. Then it’s anyones.
If we had gone out like we have been doing at home and battered you but got the same result. I could put it down to bad luck, but we seemed tentative.
Moore deserves a chance next season. Bar the two play off games, we have been playing attacking football. It would have been nice to see more of that particularly at Hillsborough.

‘Captain Bazball’

Safc

Post by Safc » Tue May 10, 2022 2:20 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:09 pm
Safc wrote:
Safc wrote:
Do u want Moore to stay or go bud. I've got tbh I'm still not sure what his gameplan was for the first 60 mins last mind.
I want him to stay. Some of our fans on Owlstalk are absolute fucking weapons. Yes we have the highest wage bill in league 1 and should have ultimately done better, but we had in the first half an unreal injury crisis. Windass has barely played. Luongo was out for a while. He was playing Marvin Johnson in a back 3 for a while. Over the two games I was disappointed with how we played. We are a team that since January have the best record in league 1 created chances and scored loads of goals. We have the best home record in the EFL. In 2 games against you, we created 1 major chance which we scored from. Now some of that was down to your team, yet in the home game, whilst we huffed and puffed and had spells where we were clearly on top, we didn’t create many opportunities. There was Byers overhead kick and not long after we scored, Byers had a shot when he should have squared in to Mendez-Laing who would have had an easy chance. We didn’t work your keeper enough. Prior to Fridays game, I thought we would go through in close games. We were favourites to win the playoffs. It dawned on me whilst at the match yesterday I just had a feeling it wasn’t going to be our day. When we scored, I didn’t get a sense that we were going to go on and get a second. I didn’t think you would score though tbh. I thought it was going to penalties. Then it’s anyones. If we had gone out like we have been doing at home and battered you but got the same result. I could put it down to bad luck, but we seemed tentative. Moore deserves a chance next season. Bar the two play off games, we have been playing attacking football. It would have been nice to see more of that particularly at Hillsborough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that's fair. Dosen't Chansiri have a short fuse however?

I thought we were done when u scored I really did think u would get a second but we dug in for 10 mins then it went nervy again.

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 10, 2022 5:12 pm

Safc wrote:
Safc wrote:
Safc wrote: We hadn't made a sub aswell absolutely mental.
Do u want Moore to stay or go bud. I've got tbh I'm still not sure what his gameplan was for the first 60 mins last mind.
I want him to stay. Some of our fans on Owlstalk are absolute fucking weapons. Yes we have the highest wage bill in league 1 and should have ultimately done better, but we had in the first half an unreal injury crisis. Windass has barely played. Luongo was out for a while. He was playing Marvin Johnson in a back 3 for a while. Over the two games I was disappointed with how we played. We are a team that since January have the best record in league 1 created chances and scored loads of goals. We have the best home record in the EFL. In 2 games against you, we created 1 major chance which we scored from. Now some of that was down to your team, yet in the home game, whilst we huffed and puffed and had spells where we were clearly on top, we didn’t create many opportunities. There was Byers overhead kick and not long after we scored, Byers had a shot when he should have squared in to Mendez-Laing who would have had an easy chance. We didn’t work your keeper enough. Prior to Fridays game, I thought we would go through in close games. We were favourites to win the playoffs. It dawned on me whilst at the match yesterday I just had a feeling it wasn’t going to be our day. When we scored, I didn’t get a sense that we were going to go on and get a second. I didn’t think you would score though tbh. I thought it was going to penalties. Then it’s anyones. If we had gone out like we have been doing at home and battered you but got the same result. I could put it down to bad luck, but we seemed tentative. Moore deserves a chance next season. Bar the two play off games, we have been playing attacking football. It would have been nice to see more of that particularly at Hillsborough. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that's fair. Dosen't Chansiri have a short fuse however?

I thought we were done when u scored I really did think u would get a second but we dug in for 10 mins then it went nervy again.
As for Chansiri?? Who knows. By all accounts Moore has a good relationship with Chansiri and the players like him as well. Bannan has said he wants to stay. He genuinely loves it at Wednesday, when we got relegated he was still regarded as a top end championship player. As Windass has been injured, he might stay as well, but if he starts well a decent championship club will no doubt bid for him in January.
Next season we have that lovely man Joey Barton bringing Bristol Rovers to Hillsborough. I reckon if he was a darts player you would hate him more than Price and Boris Johnson Image

‘Captain Bazball’

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Tue May 10, 2022 5:14 pm

Jimmi wrote:Patrick Roberts was touted to be very good when he was at Man City.

Shame injuries held him back from reaching his peak potential.
I wish he had been injured last night and last game of last season when he scored for Derby against us and we got relegated.

‘Captain Bazball’

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 10, 2022 9:11 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Safc wrote:
Safc wrote:
HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:23 pm The Hutch head cut and your player ( Gooch) was a lengthy stoppage, we put subs on and you did after you scored, plus I assume time wasting ( not a dig by the way, I would have hoped we would have done the same) then there’s the celebrations from both goals. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think that's fair. Dosen't Chansiri have a short fuse however? I thought we were done when u scored I really did think u would get a second but we dug in for 10 mins then it went nervy again.
As for Chansiri?? Who knows. By all accounts Moore has a good relationship with Chansiri and the players like him as well. Bannan has said he wants to stay. He genuinely loves it at Wednesday, when we got relegated he was still regarded as a top end championship player. As Windass has been injured, he might stay as well, but if he starts well a decent championship club will no doubt bid for him in January. Next season we have that lovely man Joey Barton bringing Bristol Rovers to Hillsborough. I reckon if he was a darts player you would hate him more than Price and Boris Johnson Image Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barton doesn’t need to be compared to those cunts.
He’s a cunt in his own right.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Tue May 10, 2022 9:13 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:14 pm
Jimmi wrote:Patrick Roberts was touted to be very good when he was at Man City. Shame injuries held him back from reaching his peak potential.
I wish he had been injured last night and last game of last season when he scored for Derby against us and we got relegated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was his only goal for Derby in the league. :lol:

And only scored 2 in the league for Sunderland before last night. :lol:

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed May 11, 2022 5:55 pm

What a bunch of twats :lol:
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

DeepFriedRat

Post by DeepFriedRat » Thu May 12, 2022 12:42 am

Excellent win for West London Blue tonight

Unfortunately we are actually quite shit

Not Man United shit

But shit

Barney's chief slave. Also severely addicted to The Ferret.

An ultimate jamboree of Lord Hobo-loving, Sexy Joyce worshipping, Smudger smearing, Goldfingering, Beautiful Biscuit bonanza.

TheMalteseDart

Post by TheMalteseDart » Fri May 13, 2022 8:09 pm

Huddersfield winning the play offs would be very underwhelming

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sat May 14, 2022 12:01 pm

I don’t give a shit who wins the championship play offs as long as it’s not the pigs.

I think Forest personally.
‘Captain Bazball’

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 14, 2022 1:56 pm

3pm kick off?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 pm

Randall wrote:3pm kick off?
Yes.

Unless you mean the FA Cup, then no.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 14, 2022 2:22 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Yes.

Unless you mean the FA Cup, then no.
Not been off work cup final Saturday in forever it seems

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat May 14, 2022 2:29 pm

Randall wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:22 pm
The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Yes. Unless you mean the FA Cup, then no.
Not been off work cup final Saturday in forever it seems
I cannot even remember when I last watched The FA Cup Final...

It's been a while

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat May 14, 2022 2:38 pm

I remember watching spurs v coventry

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sat May 14, 2022 2:39 pm

Randall wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:38 pm I remember watching spurs v coventry
Grim.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Sat May 14, 2022 3:01 pm

Randall wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:38 pm I remember watching Wanderers v Royal Engineers
Morton Betts scored the only goal