cricket thread

Life would be boring without it!
Post Reply
User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74124
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by M H » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:36 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:08 pm
Two Indians sent home for innapropriate comments about women.
Womens' darts is shit?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:38 pm

M H wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:36 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:08 pm
Two Indians sent home for innapropriate comments about women.
Womens' darts is shit?
Been better off saying German and Yorkshire darts is.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74124
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by M H » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:58 pm

England batting as consistent as usual!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74124
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by M H » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:28 pm

48-6, outstanding
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:54 pm

Given they picked 9 batsman that's ridiculous
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74124
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by M H » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:42 pm

Amazing, WI didn't even enforce the follow on which is the right play. Put another two hundred on the board and England are toast
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 pm

77 all out.
Imagine this lot with curtly, garner etc coming in at them.
Laughable.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74124
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by M H » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:07 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 pm
77 all out.
Imagine this lot with curtly, garner etc coming in at them.
Laughable.
Imagine Marshall, Roberts and the rest coming at them. Then Grenidge, Haynes, Richards et all batting. The best test side ever in my opinion
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:25 pm

M H wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:07 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 pm
77 all out.
Imagine this lot with curtly, garner etc coming in at them.
Laughable.
Imagine Marshall, Roberts and the rest coming at them. Then Grenidge, Haynes, Richards et all batting. The best test side ever in my opinion
Don't think there is any sensible argument against that.
Windies current team is shite, they are collapsing now. With 3 days to go there's no reason England shouldn't win even from here.
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6107
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Mabbsy » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:34 am

Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:25 pm
M H wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:07 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 pm
77 all out.
Imagine this lot with curtly, garner etc coming in at them.
Laughable.
Imagine Marshall, Roberts and the rest coming at them. Then Grenidge, Haynes, Richards et all batting. The best test side ever in my opinion
Don't think there is any sensible argument against that.
Windies current team is shite, they are collapsing now. With 3 days to go there's no reason England shouldn't win even from here.
The way our batsmen apply themselves they'll all be out on the pedalos tomorrow.
Boycs will be seething and rightly so, block the arse of it lads !!!

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 2160
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by tungsten tossers » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:51 pm

That was dire batting by England.. Especially after Jimmy had put us in a good position on day one..

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:34 am
Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:25 pm
M H wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:07 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 pm
77 all out.
Imagine this lot with curtly, garner etc coming in at them.
Laughable.
Imagine Marshall, Roberts and the rest coming at them. Then Grenidge, Haynes, Richards et all batting. The best test side ever in my opinion
Don't think there is any sensible argument against that.
Windies current team is shite, they are collapsing now. With 3 days to go there's no reason England shouldn't win even from here.
The way our batsmen apply themselves they'll all be out on the pedalos tomorrow.
Boycs will be seething and rightly so, block the arse of it lads !!!
3 days to make 350 doesn't sound outrageous if they hadn't already given up.
The clatter of wickets I assume the pitch is doing plenty.
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Over 400 now.
Just have to pray for rain.
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:30 pm

Holder likes Rashids bowling
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:42 pm

Curran going into the stands now as well
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74124
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by M H » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:02 pm

Were I the WI captain I'd aim to bat the day and over an hour tomorrow morning. Give England twenty minutes before lunch with over 600 to chase.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:33 pm

It's largely irrelevant.
Unless it rains we are losing, heavily.
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Windies want to accelerate so root brings himself on.
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77498
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by Randall » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:53 pm

How were England bowled out for 77?
Pitch doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74124
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: cricket thread

Post by M H » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:55 pm

Randall wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:53 pm
How were England bowled out for 77?
Pitch doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Has looked to me a decent batting pitch, the lower order didn't bail England out this time
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest