tennis thread- Sponsored by Queer Cunts

Life would be boring without it!
Post Reply
bojeru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by bojeru » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:58 am

Poor from Nadal. Djokovic is dictating every point.

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:03 am

Think I'll take the dogs out.
This is done.
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 am

On that court today, Novak was pretty much unplayable.
Legacy as the goat secured.
Image

User avatar
Chizzyfan
Posts: 7082
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Chizzyfan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 am

Terrible play from Nadal. You can't just sit behind the baseline against Djokovic.. He could easily be ahead of Nadal in slams by the end of the year.
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:05 pm

Chizzyfan wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 am
Terrible play from Nadal. You can't just sit behind the baseline against Djokovic.. He could easily be ahead of Nadal in slams by the end of the year.
Seemed to have no idea how to play him.
See how close Novak gets to him In Paris.
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26895
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:12 pm

One break point in the whole fucking game. Absolute Spic cunt.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Chizzyfan
Posts: 7082
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Chizzyfan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Randall wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:05 pm
Chizzyfan wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 am
Terrible play from Nadal. You can't just sit behind the baseline against Djokovic.. He could easily be ahead of Nadal in slams by the end of the year.
Seemed to have no idea how to play him.
See how close Novak gets to him In Paris.
I'm more interested in seeing how Theim gets on in Paris. Seems to be the only place he can play. Is Federer playing? He'd be luck to get to the Qfs.
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26895
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Chizzyfan wrote:
Randall wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:05 pm
Chizzyfan wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 am
Terrible play from Nadal. You can't just sit behind the baseline against Djokovic.. He could easily be ahead of Nadal in slams by the end of the year.
Seemed to have no idea how to play him.
See how close Novak gets to him In Paris.
I'm more interested in seeing how Theim gets on in Paris. Seems to be the only place he can play. Is Federer playing? He'd be luck to get to the Qfs.
Think Federer said he would only play it one more time before he retired?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:45 pm

Chizzyfan wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:28 pm
Randall wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:05 pm
Chizzyfan wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:52 am
Terrible play from Nadal. You can't just sit behind the baseline against Djokovic.. He could easily be ahead of Nadal in slams by the end of the year.
Seemed to have no idea how to play him.
See how close Novak gets to him In Paris.
I'm more interested in seeing how Theim gets on in Paris. Seems to be the only place he can play. Is Federer playing? He'd be luck to get to the Qfs.
Thiem does seem absent outside the clay court season.
Federer did say after the loss here he would be playing Paris, for "fun"
Image

User avatar
Chizzyfan
Posts: 7082
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Chizzyfan » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:58 am

Great to see Thiem win off clay.
Image

bojeru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by bojeru » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Fognini about to bagel Nadal on clay

bojeru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by bojeru » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Well that didn't happen. Fog was 40-0 up and somehow managed to lose 5 consecutive points

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Thiem beats Nadal in Spain
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Sun May 12, 2019 8:11 am

Nadal wont be going into Paris with much confidence
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm

The big aussie making more friends I see.
Image

bojeru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by bojeru » Thu May 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm
The big aussie making more friends I see.
Such a talented and entertaining player, shame he loses his head so often

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Thu May 16, 2019 7:52 pm

bojeru wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:49 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm
The big aussie making more friends I see.
Such a talented and entertaining player, shame he loses his head so often
Biblical fine coming after today surely?
The dra would love him
Image

bojeru
Posts: 1040
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by bojeru » Thu May 16, 2019 8:18 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:52 pm
bojeru wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:49 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm
The big aussie making more friends I see.
Such a talented and entertaining player, shame he loses his head so often
Biblical fine coming after today surely?
The dra would love him
Image

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 26895
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu May 16, 2019 8:23 pm

Hes a tit.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 77885
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: tennis thread

Post by Randall » Thu May 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Thought he quit rather than being defaulted
Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests