snooker thread

Life would be boring without it!
Post Reply
User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Captain Hobo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:12 am

Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Walker is awful on comms
You mean the MC?

Dominic Dale is pretty good on Eurosport, or maybe just sounds good in comparison with Phil Yates.
Please do not confuse Denis Ovens with Denisovans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86663
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Randall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:31 am

Captain Hobo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:12 am
Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Walker is awful on comms
You mean the MC?

Dominic Dale is pretty good on Eurosport, or maybe just sounds good in comparison with Phil Yates.
Yes
God knows why he is on comms
The Williams v McManus game was bad enough without him
Image

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Captain Hobo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:44 am

Randall wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:31 am
Captain Hobo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:12 am
Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Walker is awful on comms
You mean the MC?

Dominic Dale is pretty good on Eurosport, or maybe just sounds good in comparison with Phil Yates.
Yes
God knows why he is on comms
The Williams v McManus game was bad enough without him
Maybe someone else was ill? Or maybe they've had to limit how many people can be in there?
Please do not confuse Denis Ovens with Denisovans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86663
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Randall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:10 am

Captain Hobo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:44 am
Randall wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:31 am
Captain Hobo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:12 am
Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:23 pm
Walker is awful on comms
You mean the MC?

Dominic Dale is pretty good on Eurosport, or maybe just sounds good in comparison with Phil Yates.
Yes
God knows why he is on comms
The Williams v McManus game was bad enough without him
Maybe someone else was ill? Or maybe they've had to limit how many people can be in there?
The limit should have been 1 less
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:47 am

Joe Perry is boring as fuck aswell he just states the bleeding obvious very slowly. I hope to god its Hendry, Parrot or Doherty for the Ronnie match any combo of them 3.

Looking forward to Robertson v Liang this morning aswell
Image

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Captain Hobo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:13 am

Perry was atrocious at the Championship League, almost Mark Dudbridge level. Can't believe they have got him there.

Lucky I don't have to watch on the BBC.
Please do not confuse Denis Ovens with Denisovans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:31 am

Captain Hobo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:13 am
Perry was atrocious at the Championship League, almost Mark Dudbridge level. Can't believe they have got him there.

Lucky I don't have to watch on the BBC.
Who is on Eurosport bud?

Foulds, Dale who else? Is mr boring Joe Johnson still on ?
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86663
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Randall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:38 am

Joe Johnson
That takes me back.
Image

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Captain Hobo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:02 am

Safc wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:31 am
Captain Hobo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:13 am
Perry was atrocious at the Championship League, almost Mark Dudbridge level. Can't believe they have got him there.

Lucky I don't have to watch on the BBC.
Who is on Eurosport bud?

Foulds, Dale who else? Is mr boring Joe Johnson still on ?
Joe Johnson and Philip Studd on now. Foulds, Hendon, Phil Yates and Dominic Dale are the others I think.

I actually don't mind Joe Johnson. Yates is the only irritating one for me.
Please do not confuse Denis Ovens with Denisovans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86663
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Randall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:16 am

Remember 86 quite clearly
Image

Tungsten434
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 6:36 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Tungsten434 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:12 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Crowd trial cancelled. Hamilton should have waited. The silly cunt.
Has the BDO gone bust yet?

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Good start from Ronnie
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86663
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Randall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:51 pm

Safc wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:48 pm
Good start from Ronnie
Not found anything to cry about yet?
Image

User avatar
Captain Hobo
Posts: 2494
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 am
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Captain Hobo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Randall wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Safc wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:48 pm
Good start from Ronnie
Not found anything to cry about yet?
He looked bemused by the canned applause for the century on the other table.

Thepchaiya giving far too many chances.
Please do not confuse Denis Ovens with Denisovans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denisovan

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Randall wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:51 pm
Safc wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:48 pm
Good start from Ronnie
Not found anything to cry about yet?
Yep didn't like the crowd noise

Brutal 2-0 in no time
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:10 pm

3-0

2nd century
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:21 pm

4-0

Teppy realy shouldn't of missed that red
Image

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 3678
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Emulsfier » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:44 pm

He really isnt having a fun time of this is Thepchiya?
Boring Brendas number one and only fan.

Caretaker of Randall's Bedtime Watch.

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6015
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Safc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:12 pm

Rest of Robertson v Liang tonight was decent this morning still want a Liang Win
Image

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 3678
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: snooker thread

Post by Emulsfier » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Safc wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:12 pm
Rest of Robertson v Liang tonight was decent this morning still want a Liang Win
Gonna have to disagree boss after Liang cheated in the qualifiers.
Boring Brendas number one and only fan.

Caretaker of Randall's Bedtime Watch.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests