Money Making Tips, Sponsored by Nige

General day to day stuff
Captain Hobo

Re: Money Making Tips, Sponsored by Nige

Post by Captain Hobo » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:10 am

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:06 am Nige's mate Paul here .
We're having a problem.
I'm here at the darts with all these coked up middle class jerks ( it really is a shit venue ) Minehead and Winter Gardens are way better, Nige is back at base apparently watching re runs on his sky planner over and over of Ron Missing those doubles for the match. Eric the Switch is overseeing things and Canmilla his secretary is on the case.
I've rung Doggy Bob to go round in the morning.
MVG's Lookalike Stand in, Billy has been doing alot of practicing and filming today , Warriner is behind the scenes alot , I get on well with Alan , hes meeting me for breakfast in the morning , will find out a few things .
Thanks for the update Paul.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:09 am

Captain Hobo wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:10 am
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:06 am Nige's mate Paul here .
We're having a problem.
I'm here at the darts with all these coked up middle class jerks ( it really is a shit venue ) Minehead and Winter Gardens are way better, Nige is back at base apparently watching re runs on his sky planner over and over of Ron Missing those doubles for the match. Eric the Switch is overseeing things and Canmilla his secretary is on the case.
I've rung Doggy Bob to go round in the morning.
MVG's Lookalike Stand in, Billy has been doing alot of practicing and filming today , Warriner is behind the scenes alot , I get on well with Alan , hes meeting me for breakfast in the morning , will find out a few things .
Thanks for the update Paul.
No worries , just watched that Wright game from a quiet corner , looked fishy as fuck to me, theyve had that cunt in doing interview after interview pre filming , pics with the trophy , same with Duzza and Gurney been backstage alot . I'm waiting to see what happens with Wade next game.
Something gonna go bang with MVG I have a feeling , his stand in Billy was sweating like a Bricklayers arse in a heatwave in practice.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:15 am

Need to get Nige back on the job asap
He always makes the right call.
I dont know why I'm panicking, weve been backing the Welsh bathroom fitter since September when he was 16/1 , now hes through the first match we should be ok, but theres alot of fixed games and sky may insist on a certain winner , it does happen sometimes . I've got a strong feeling Brian Damage ain't gonna win, hes not well to be honest.
He use to eat crayons as a kid.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:40 pm

Nige here, I'm back.
Mensur should beat the Sherlock nonsense 3 nil . It's even money , looks like robbing money but I dont trust sky not to fix it to be close.
I'm gonna have a poke on 3 nil but im nervous about it.
Also a small double 3 nil / in a double with Duzza
There will be better bets when the tournament gets serious.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:45 am

Captain Hobo wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:17 am Check out the opening prices for the Top Aussie market courtesy of tab.com.au

Someone fucked up, managed some decent bets on Whitlock at 2.15 then 2.05, before they moved him into 1.50

Get in there Simon lad. :)

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:39 pm

Captain Hobo wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:45 am
Captain Hobo wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:17 am Check out the opening prices for the Top Aussie market courtesy of tab.com.au

Someone fucked up, managed some decent bets on Whitlock at 2.15 then 2.05, before they moved him into 1.50

Get in there Simon lad. :)
This Fallon thing shows theres alot of fixing in games, I shudda known.
Right on cue at a time when ' womens sport's ' being rammed down our throat by the pc brigade.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:50 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:39 pm This Fallon thing shows theres alot of fixing in games, I shudda known.
Nige, you're supposed to tell us these things before the match. :|

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Captain Hobo wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:50 pm
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:39 pm This Fallon thing shows theres alot of fixing in games, I shudda known.
Nige, you're supposed to tell us these things before the match. :|
I know .... usually do... didnt see or hear of the Fallon thing coming , alot of the players are getting pissed of with it apparently.
Stay tuned

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Been telling everyone on here for months that Wade goes early. He told us in October. Check all my posts .

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:37 am
Captain Hobo wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:51 am Don't worry Nige, you're a destination poster, your followers will find you.
Thanks for the faith.
Been on the main site and cant believe the abuse, all I'm trying to do is make the some money. Even when you prove it again and again they still give you shit.
Ron Meulenkamp been practicing with Chizzy , Pricey's lot fitting my bathroom starting Monday .
I'm off to the big fight on Saturday had a big punt on Joshua to lose , gotta good price. Backed a 8/1 winner on the horses Tuesday, I never bet them usually but a good pal who's rarely wrong put me on , so that's the stake for the boxing money.
Loadsa people saying it's a final between my bathroom fitter and Brian Damage , bollocks , that ain't happening. Damage is having further electro shock therapy this week back home , his mental state is deteriorating, sky are even talking about a stand in, they used a lookalike twice for Peter Manley.
Theres Alot going on with sky with Gurney and Wright , dont wanna commit yet but at least one of those 2 is having lots of advance filming.
Wattanena same.
Wade going home early .
Ron is looking trim , he keeps scoffing bananas , told him they put weight on.
My mate Paul now got tickets for nearly every session , hes our eyes and ears.
See here been telling everyone since October Wadey out early

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:10 pm

Nige one quest.

Do you think that "everything is being staged" for a Van Gerwen vs Durrant final then?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:20 pm

BeppeBergomi wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:10 pm Nige one quest.

Do you think that "everything is being staged" for a Van Gerwen vs Durrant final then?

Brian Damage is mentally ill with a degenerative problem. They often use a filmed stand in called ' Billy ' Sky love a story. Other tournaments this year were easy to get info, think people have been told to be careful what they say , Wadey told us In October he was out early , see many of my posts.
They got Smith out also we found that out quite late . The Fallon stuff is bollocks , I think theyve had their fun now.
Like I said above lots of advance filming with Wright and Gurney.
On a legitimate front I think Duzza is a top player , loads a bottle.
Weve been backing Price for months he remains our number 1 but Sky dont like him.

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:03 am

Hope it's not another MvG v Wright final ffs!!!!

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:03 am

And another question.... What are they saying in respect of Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis?

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 am

BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:03 am And another question.... What are they saying in respect of Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis?

Never any info on Anderson , we don't really know him, keeps himself to himself , Lewis , well sky love him but I just cant see it .

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:14 am

BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:03 am Hope it's not another MvG v Wright final ffs!!!!

I've had a feeling all along that Damage doesnt win this tournament, maybe not even in the final I've got a hunch he doesnt make it . I know I'm hugely in the minority but im usually right.

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:18 am

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote:
BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:03 am And another question.... What are they saying in respect of Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis?

Never any info on Anderson , we don't really know him, keeps himself to himself , Lewis , well sky love him but I just cant see it .
Well Jackpot if he wins today he has the winner of the Woodhouse match in Round 4 then possibly Gary in qf and MvG in the semis.

Gary I agree that he's a bit reserved. I just hope he can defy you lot and get number 3 (although highly unlikely) :D :D

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:20 am

BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:03 am Hope it's not another MvG v Wright final ffs!!!!

I've had a feeling all along that Damage doesnt win this tournament, maybe not even in the final I've got a hunch he doesnt make it . I know I'm hugely in the minority but im usually right.
So Price is on pole position then. The ppl you mentioned (Price, Wright and Gurney) are all in the same half of the draw so it's curious to see what they're saying on who will make the Van Gerwen/Anderson half of the draw to the final then.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:12 am

BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:20 am

So Price is on pole position then. The ppl you mentioned (Price, Wright and Gurney) are all in the same half of the draw so it's curious to see what they're saying on who will make the Van Gerwen/Anderson half of the draw to the final then.

I'm being honest with you , the way its landed the people we get little info on are grouped together. Even Chizzy has changed since he moved to Morecambe , tells us nothing , I fancy he loses tonight... I also think Lewis could lose today maybe, Webster is a good player , I'm gonna have one bet today either Webster or De Zwann both outsiders in their matches but havent made my mind up yet. I've stayed in Demo mans caravan but he isnt saying anything either , hard to get any info at the mo but we will... I'm staying with Damage doesnt win this tournament which given he Is odds on favourite is a tip in itself. I told everyone he woukdnt win the Grand Slam a week in advance and I was right.
My 2 sure things for this tournament before it started were Wadey going early and it wont be the Damage / Price final that everyone is predicting.
Bunting plays Damage next. Bunter had a spell coming to our gym with Soft Lard lad Smith , Bunter is a good player and a lunchtime game with Damage is interesting. Damage isnt well and on lots of meds , his stand in Billy may have to be used for that game.

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:44 pm

BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:20 am

I'm being honest with you , the way its landed the people we get little info on are grouped together. Even Chizzy has changed since he moved to Morecambe , tells us nothing , I fancy he loses tonight... I also think Lewis could lose today maybe, Webster is a good player , I'm gonna have one bet today either Webster or De Zwann both outsiders in their matches but havent made my mind up yet. I've stayed in Demo mans caravan but he isnt saying anything either , hard to get any info at the mo but we will... I'm staying with Damage doesnt win this tournament which given he Is odds on favourite is a tip in itself. I told everyone he woukdnt win the Grand Slam a week in advance and I was right.
My 2 sure things for this tournament before it started were Wadey going early and it wont be the Damage / Price final that everyone is predicting.
Bunting plays Damage next. Bunter had a spell coming to our gym with Soft Lard lad Smith , Bunter is a good player and a lunchtime game with Damage is interesting. Damage isnt well and on lots of meds , his stand in Billy may have to be used for that game.
Who is demo man's pls?