Money Making Tips, Sponsored by Nige

General day to day stuff
Captain Hobo

Re: Money Making Tips, Sponsored by Nige

Post by Captain Hobo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:46 pm

BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:44 pm Who is demo man's pls?
Seriously, you can't work that one out?
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Captain Hobo wrote:
BeppeBergomi wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:44 pm Who is demo man's pls?
Seriously, you can't work that one out?
Enlighten me

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Demo-lition Man

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Thanks

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:30 pm

Had a few quid on Daz the Dwarf . Demo man was 7-4 , also backed him at Evens with a set handicap. Not a big bet , just a months housekeeping for the wife of a shelf stacker.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:38 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:30 pm Had a few quid on Daz the Dwarf . Demo man was 7-4 , also backed him at Evens with a set handicap. Not a big bet , just a months housekeeping for the wife of a shelf stacker.
And wait until he's 2-0 up to tell us.

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:39 pm

Captain Hobo wrote:
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:30 pm Had a few quid on Daz the Dwarf . Demo man was 7-4 , also backed him at Evens with a set handicap. Not a big bet , just a months housekeeping for the wife of a shelf stacker.
And wait until he's 2-0 up to tell us.
+1

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:52 pm

Not looking good now

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:22 pm

All up into Jeffrey?

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Captain Hobo wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:22 pm
All up into Jeffrey?
To be fair I said this morning I was thinking of a bet on Demo man was just explaining how I'd done it.
If I get one wrong I'm not arsed , im right way more often than wrong. I've backed My bathroom fitter ( nice job by the way) to win me a fortune at odds of 16-1 14-1 10-1etc .. and been laying him on betfair at 5-1 this week so I've got all my stake back and still stand to win 4 years wages for a car wash attendant. If we can get Damage outta the tournament they I cabt lose , had a bit on Duzza at 33-1 Crossdresser at 40-1 JDZ at 80-1 Wright doubled with a horse that won and Aspinall 25-1
Tonight I'm gonna have a bet on De Zwann at 13/8 and several months wages for an Asda worker on De Zwann with a 1 set handicap.
Bought 4 more hearses last week from a retired Funeral director in Aberdeen, nice ones are rare , sold them to a funeral home in South Wales who paid me for them before I'd even paid the jocks in Aberdeen for them.
9 grand profit after shelling out to Arnie and Porkie Smithers to get them down there on Arnies Transporter.
I just dont understand why people work for anyone other than themselves??
Why ?
Last edited by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop on Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:53 pm

All up into Jeffrey?
Yes Mr Hobo I cant let this one pass , it's a 50/50 game IMO ...so getting good odds on De Zwann it's worth a poke , Even money on De Zwann with a set start is a monster bet .
This tournaments been a bit hard work so far after the first bet , winning on the Smith defeat , Henderon and Meulenkamp got me off to a hefty flier , needed some patience since then as not much info flying around.
Camilla saw Buntings mum in Morrisons, she said hes going to win the world title " Hes won it before you know " .... one doesnt want to be rude by explaining things to her.... but the way she always says he will win.
I have a feeling though that he might be playing stand in Billy.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:11 pm

My mate Paul has been on, theyve got Damage's match moved to an evening...Fuckin Sky love him !

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:44 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:53 pm
All up into Jeffrey?
Yes Mr Hobo I cant let this one pass , it's a 50/50 game IMO ...so getting good odds on De Zwann it's worth a poke , Even money on De Zwann with a set start is a monster bet .
This tournaments been a bit hard work so far after the first bet , winning on the Smith defeat , Henderon and Meulenkamp got me off to a hefty flier , needed some patience since then as not much info flying around.
Camilla saw Buntings mum in Morrisons, she said hes going to win the world title " Hes won it before you know " .... one doesnt want to be rude by explaining things to her.... but the way she always says he will win.
Paul here , Nige's mate
See above ,
He doesnt like to gloat , but I'm happy to do it for him
Everything he said above was spot on.
He really is genius.
Once when we were in Tenerife I looked across the pool and Nige was coming back from the bar , as he walked alongside the infinity pool it actually looked like he was walking on water .
He could probably pull it off if he knew the right climatic conditions ( which he probably would !)

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:18 pm

Well done Nige

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:25 pm

Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:44 pm
All up into Jeffrey?
Paul here , Nige's mate
See above ,
He really is genius.
Once when we were in Tenerife I looked across the pool and Nige was coming back from the bar , as he walked alongside the infinity pool it actually looked like he was walking on water .
He could probably pull it off if he knew the right climatic conditions ( which he probably would !)
When you both starting your cult because I’m in!
YORKSHIRE GRIT

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:01 am

Wolflanternbumbag wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:25 pm
Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:44 pm
All up into Jeffrey?
Paul here , Nige's mate
See above ,
He really is genius.
When you both starting your cult because I’m in!
Ha ha , we have one already .
The St Helens mafia.
Stay with us my friend , I told you this tournament would be profitable.
There should be dozens of them on here queuing up to thank me . My track record has been astonishing. The last 4 tournaments prior to this I've given plenty of good info. We knew Wade was going early in October, been telling everyone that over and over. Today was just good judgement.
No doubt I will be getting some flack over on the ' Greatest show ' thread ... I think its jealousy.

BeppeBergomi

Post by BeppeBergomi » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:17 am

Ok Nigel.

Any idea on the Premier League chosen ten?

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:41 am

BeppeBergomi wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:17 am Ok Nigel.

Any idea on the Premier League chosen ten?

To be honest the premier league is boring.
Alot of the games are draws which suits the bookies because nobody backs the draw so they win all the way. A few years ago when the draw prices were higher we backed all 4 games to be a draw , stood to win a time bomb. We also backed all the games in combinations of 3 ( trebles) the first 3 games were a draw then we needed Taylor v Wade to be a draw in the last game . Wadey left tops with Taylor on 140, the Caravan groper then took the 140 out costing us about 90 grand if I remember, that was alot of dosh about 10 years ago. I think the premier league is a tired format that goes on far too long. Huge crowds who cant see a thing other than what they see on the screen, its pointless, exhibition darts ..
I only go to Minehead, great atmosphere and I like to go for a run along the beach, also Blackpool for the matchplay , great venue , I went to the very first session on the first ever day in '94 , there were about 150 people there , the first prize was about 8 grand and a Proton car.
The premier league is just a sky promotion tool. Sky are rip off merchants. The whole idea of sky when it launched was you got all sports, now if theres a big fight they charge extra and BT have got half the stuff sky had anyway but sky keep putting prices up.
Sky will keep going on about Fallon , I'm bored with it.
Sorry not the answer you wanted.
All the best , Nige'
Last edited by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop on Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:47 am

Yes I've checked, and it seems like Taylor never beat Wade 8-6 in a PL league match at all, let alone as last match on after 3 draws.

Post by Nigel Cheeseman-Blenkinsop » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:10 pm

I'm sure it was Wadey, I'm going back a good way , we spotted the draw thing early on and I had a hunch that one week they would all be draws.
I do think it finally happened a year or 2 ago but by then I'd long since given up on the PL borefest.
Betting is about value over probability , by then it had lost its value. The draw was 5/1 on average if I remember back then , now its about 7/2 .
No surprise that bookies sponsor virtually all the events.