Green
6%
UKIP
No votes

Total votes: 16

Jimmi

Re: Who are you voting for in the election

Post by Jimmi » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:05 pm

The meltdown on Twitter was as expected.
Self righteous Labour supporters saying:
"You've ruined the country! You're all fucking racist for wanting Brexit! Because you didn't vote for the party l've been trying to dictate you towards for the last 3 months. And as a Labour supporter no matter what I'm right!"

Not that I'm saying you're like that SAFC or anyone else is on here.
I understand that Northern towns and cities have never had it easy under Tory rule, especially when cunty Thatcher was in power.

But you know it's bad when the majority of the country voted for a guy who likes to hide in fridges.
I think had Brexit not been an issue, the result would have been a lot closer.

Now we have 5 years of Johnson and potentially another 4 of those 5 years of Trump sticking his orange nose in.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Safc

Post by Safc » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Jimmi wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:05 pm The meltdown on Twitter was as expected.
"You've ruined the country! You're all fucking racist for wanting Brexit! Because you didn't vote for the party l've been trying to dictate you towards for the last 3 months. And as a Labour supporter no matter what I'm right!"

I understand that Northern towns and cities have never had it easy under Tory rule, especially when cunty Thatcher was in power.

But you know it's bad when the majority of the country voted for a guy who likes to hide in fridges.

Now we have 5 years of Johnson and potentially another 4 of those 5 years of Trump sticking his orange nose in.
Cant argue with that bud

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:54 pm

Safc wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Cant argue with that bud
Likewise.

Corbyn coming out with "We won the argument" is pure away with the fairies time. As long as the lunatics are running the asylum the Tories have free licence to do what they want. Good government needs good opposition and we have neither
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:05 pm

M H wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:54 pm
Safc wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Cant argue with that bud
Likewise.

Corbyn coming out with "We won the argument" is pure away with the fairies time. As long as the lunatics are running the asylum the Tories have free licence to do what they want. Good government needs good opposition and we have neither
The man is delusional.
I didn't think anyone could have been worse than Johnson but Corbyn topped it. That is some feat.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:14 pm

GRIM RESULT
YORKSHIRE GRIT