THE WEATHER ROOM

General day to day stuff
User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:49 pm

After weeks of proper summer feels like the inevitable storm's comeing
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6225
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:59 pm

Father Rout wrote:After weeks of proper summer feels like the inevitable storm's comeing
Any luck yet ?

Overcast and very humid in rural Wiltshire today, can't be long before some H2o from the heavens.

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Father Rout wrote:After weeks of proper summer feels like the inevitable storm's comeing
Any luck yet ?

Overcast and very humid in rural Wiltshire today, can't be long before some H2o from the heavens.
Didn't happen mate but there's some proper storms forecast for tomorrow
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:17 pm

The storm has arrived, bit of a damp squib to be honest
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78726
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Randall » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:10 am

Dark On the way to work.
Winter must be coming
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Dark when I get up now and the clocks go back next month. Soon be Christmas
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 7241
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Tommo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Father Rout wrote:Dark when I get up now and the clocks go back next month. Soon be Christmas
Post reported.
They're all here!

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Tommo wrote:
Father Rout wrote:Dark when I get up now and the clocks go back next month. Soon be Christmas
Post reported.
Report deleted
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
skweezit
Moderator
Posts: 29957
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 4:39 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by skweezit » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:09 pm

leaves are turning! finally.
they are either dark or yellow. such is the life of my color blindness.
next sunny afternoon, it's a long drive in the country to enjoy.

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6225
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:28 am

icy conditions under foot for the walk to work this morning, winter is here, hopefully not for long !

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78726
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Randall » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Im in watford.
Bit of snow down here.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm

Randall wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm
Im in watford.
Bit of snow down here.
Not far from me, the snow has cleared
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78726
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Randall » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:36 pm

M H wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm
Im in watford.
Bit of snow down here.
Not far from me, the snow has cleared
Was at the harry potter tour.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:02 pm

Randall wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:36 pm
M H wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm
Im in watford.
Bit of snow down here.
Not far from me, the snow has cleared
Was at the harry potter tour.
I do hope you didn't stroke your wand!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 78726
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Randall » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:14 pm

M H wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:02 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:36 pm
M H wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:19 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:48 pm
Im in watford.
Bit of snow down here.
Not far from me, the snow has cleared
Was at the harry potter tour.
I do hope you didn't stroke your wand!
No horses.
Image

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 pm

Bloody cold out there and appears we have a load of white stuff coming in
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6225
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:46 pm

M H wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:00 pm
Bloody cold out there and appears we have a load of white stuff coming in
None in rural wiltshire as yet

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:50 am

Just in from a walk. This little dog loves the snow
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 6225
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by Mabbsy » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:20 am

Plenty of it here this morning, made it into work no problem though, unlike most !

User avatar
M H
Site Admin
Posts: 74393
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: THE WEATHER ROOM

Post by M H » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Went into Slough this morning, someone has to! The roads were pretty much empty
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests