Sick of the pro gay pc bullshit

General day to day stuff
Justin Credible

Sick of the pro gay pc bullshit

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:44 am

Before liberal bullshit cunts get their knickers in a twist, I am not knocking gay people.
They can do what they want.

I am referring to all the non gay cunts trying to pretend they are all so gay friendly.You tube now have the gay flag
Deviant art has the gay flag on its main page and countless other sites.

all these political correctness bullshit sickens me, as if gay hating or people secretly despising gay people suddenly ceases to exist.
People falling over themselves to show how they are accepting when the truth is most cunts are liars and doing it for their own attention and trying to fool people they are accepting.

If someone is gay good for them. but sick of cunts trying to make me feel bad cos I am not and jumping around the garden cheering them on

ITG

Re: Sick of the pro gay pc bullshit

Post by ITG » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:08 am

Thats MH's lot.

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:17 am

Justin Credible wrote:Before liberal bullshit cunts get their knickers in a twist, I am not knocking gay people.

I am referring to all the non gay cunts trying to pretend they are all so gay friendly.You tube now have the gay flag

all these political correctness bullshit sickens me, as if gay hating or people secretly despising gay people suddenly ceases to exist.
People falling over themselves to show how they are accepting when the truth is most cunts are liars and doing it for their own attention and trying to fool people they are accepting.

If someone is gay good for them. but sick of cunts trying to make me feel bad cos I am not and jumping around the garden cheering them on
Thanks, mate. Let me just write that down, mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:31 am

Sprocket501 wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:Before liberal bullshit cunts get their knickers in a twist, I am not knocking gay people.

The cunt pretending he can read and write, there.

We no you are illitarete.

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:38 am

Post reported for repressed homosexuality.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:53 am

Surreys finest wrote:

Post reported for repressed homosexuality.
Sounds more like Gas coming out of the closet.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:53 am

Have to agree. Facebook also has these new buttons now, besides liking a post you can have reactions like 'wow' or 'sad'. All good but why would you react with a fucking 'pride' symbol? It's all gone over the top.

Same as these pride marches really. I've never seen people being proud of being heterosexual, so why they have to advertise themselves being LGBT and provoke normal people?

Also I'm furious how their "pride flag" is in rainbow colors, which is an old emblem been existing for centuries. It was a symbol of freedom and etc. but now the only thing it's associated with is the gay community. They couldn't even make their own flag up for fucks sake.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:58 am

The Thorn wrote:Have to agree. Facebook also has these new buttons now, besides liking a post you can have reactions like 'wow' or 'sad'. All good but why would you react with a fucking 'pride' symbol? It's all gone over the top.

Same as these pride marches really. I've never seen people being proud of being heterosexual, so why they have to advertise themselves being LGBT and provoke normal people?

Also I'm furious how their "pride flag" is in rainbow colors, which is an old emblem been existing for centuries. It was a symbol of freedom and etc. but now the only thing it's associated with is the gay community. They couldn't even make their own flag up for fucks sake.
online gif hosting
They're all here!

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:00 am

Gaz is spot on.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:15 am

There is often a financial motive to these things. Younger people tend to be more pro LGBT rights and are therefore more active on social media. So it is in the interest of youtube and other big companies to be seen as gay friendly.

But if gay rights campaigners think these companies are their friends then they are deluded. Coca Cola, Mcdonalds etc weren't championing gay rights in the 60s and 70s. Back then a pro gay stance would have cost then money if anything.

Pride marches also boost the local economy, people using it as a reason for a piss up. Eventually the original reason for them will become diluted by sponsors logos and booze.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

KingMervtheFirst

Post by KingMervtheFirst » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Surreys finest wrote:There is often a financial motive to these things. Younger people tend to be more pro LGBT rights and are therefore more active on social media. So it is in the interest of youtube and other big companies to be seen as gay friendly.
Exactly. This is less a matter of political correctness and more down to the fact that we live in a capitalist economy and so companies are out (mind the pun) to make profit and keep their PR sound.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:56 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:Gaz is spot on.

Its the same for racism.

People falling over themselves to show how open minded they are.
Like all the racists just disappeared over night.

Reminds me of the saying when the good friday agreement happened and people thought violenece was finished.

"these people simply did not just disappear"

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:

reduced to browsing forums whilst pissed at half two in the morning,

Your wife most likely alone in bed getting sleep she needs for the job she must do to pay all the bills and support your lazy arse

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Personally I don't give a flying fuck one way or the other about any of this shit. Why care about anything you can neither influence nor change, especially as it doesn't affect me in the slightest
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:35 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:Gaz is spot on.

Its the same for racism.

People falling over themselves to show how open minded they are.
Like all the racists just disappeared over night.

Reminds me of the saying when the good friday agreement happened and people thought violenece was finished.

"these people simply did not just disappear"
That is why we like shitstain1000 & Pieter, they openly hate everything that isn't white or hasn't got blue eyes.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:28 pm

M H wrote:Personally I don't give a flying fuck one way or the other about any of this shit. Why care about anything you can neither influence nor change, especially as it doesn't affect me in the slightest

remember the terrorist shit in france and every sheep cunt had the french flag up for those killed.

Its not like they gave a flying shit, but because they are conditioned to act like sheep.
If they cared why not have iraqi, syrian etc flags up for the innocent victims in those countries.

The whole PC bullshit where people "pretend" to not be sexist, ageist, racist, homophobic, etc. as if everyone simply just changed.

Shit like that sickens me and god forbid the people who give a shit ythat dare say anything in the pub that is deemed un pc.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
M H wrote:Personally I don't give a flying fuck one way or the other about any of this shit. Why care about anything you can neither influence nor change, especially as it doesn't affect me in the slightest

remember the terrorist shit in france and every sheep cunt had the french flag up for those killed.

Its not like they gave a flying shit, but because they are conditioned to act like sheep.
If they cared why not have iraqi, syrian etc flags up for the innocent victims in those countries.

The whole PC bullshit where people "pretend" to not be sexist, ageist, racist, homophobic, etc. as if everyone simply just changed.

Shit like that sickens me and god forbid the people who give a shit ythat dare say anything in the pub that is deemed un pc.
I don't need to remember anything as I refuse to get wound up about anything that I can't change or influence.

What did Doris Day say?

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:32 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

I don't need to remember anything as I refuse to get wound up about anything that I can't change or influence.

What did Doris Day say?
Was it "I could do with some cock because Rock Hudson's a queer"?
They're all here!

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:43 pm

Tommo wrote:
M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

What did Doris Day say?
Was it "I could do with some cock because Rock Hudson's a queer"?
Possibly but Que Sera comes to mind

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Talking of PC there seems to be a token cripple, mong or some cunt with bits missing on a vast number of tv shows nowadays.
I write this as the new series of Watchdog begins at eight and I can't make my mind up if the jellytot bird in the mobility cart with the teeth three sizes too big for her gob is worth bending a length into or not?.