TDF Members Question Time with Sin

General day to day stuff
Sin

TDF Members Question Time with Sin

Post by Sin » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello TDF posters,

Sin would like to ask you to consider topics and then speak you brains.

First up, Sin would like JC to consider Wolfie, James Wade and West Ham United, your opinions and thoughts,why you like/dispise. Take it away Mr Credible

PM who would like to be next
Last edited by Sin on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin Credible

Re: Sin asks Fellow TDF Members to Consider

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:53 am

Its no secret of my dislike for spineless.
Most retarded simpletons will automatically presume its cos he is in the bdo, but that is not the reason.
I despise 2 faced cunts and they dont come any bigger than that cunt.
Here is a guy who spent years making snide digs at the PDC, its chairman, its players and its fans, the same cunt who should be on his fucking knees thanking what ever invisible man he believes in that the PDC exists cos without that and the split he would still be jobbing in a Lincolnshire pub being bossed around by the hog humping waiter and that vile creature he has the misfortune of humping.

That prick would never have qualified for a unified World championships, and the facts prove that, he spent over a decade trying to qualify and failed year in year out, and as said the split done him a favor.
Even then after qualifying after the split spent another decade as Barneys bitch and had to wait for him to fuck off to the PDC til Potters run down kip was left with nothing but JOB Squad members, Euro trash and old pot bellied county players.

Even his wife got sick of the sight of him and she had a stomach for shit, she spent most of every Lakeshite in Bob Potters toilets, she fucked off.
He then spent any press time he got mouthing off about his "principles" and how he would "never play PDC " of " have anything to do with anything run by Barry Hearn", until he decided he now needed the money and came crawling like the begging cunt he is for the PDC coin....scum of the Earth.

And what about the cunt of the Oche ? A guy who like so many in the piss ridden bdo loves spending his free time with fans speaking about me, such is the impact I have made on these low life scumbags.
Spineless is a man who cheated on his wife, and screwed a team mates wife and verbally abused a kid, a colossal cunt who is as pretentious as he is false with his false laugh that even stevie wonder could see is put on.
I laughed when MVG mocked the cunt after the Grand Slam when the Spineless prick lost every single one of his games.

A total cunt of a man, and no wonder his own kids wont even speak to him.

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Cheers JC,

If you dont mind, here are some other questions,

1) Is West Ham your club of choice ? If so how did this come about ?

2) James Wade, what do you see in him ? Will he regain the form of his earlier PDC carear and win another major or two ?

3) Adrian Lewis, is Keith "The Sponge" Deller responsible for Lewis's downturn in form ? Should Lewis fuck the cunt off, will Lewsi ever be the player he was ? Can he win another major ?

4) Like me, do you think the PDC World Cup, which is just fun, England should now pick Wade and Lewis, or Wade and Taylor ?

5) You have mentioned the fat dutch flid MVG will not be able to keep up playing the way he does and will not carrying on winning, what are your reasons for this ?

6) Will Stephen "Family Guy" Bunting ever make top 3]/s] 10 ?

7) We have seen in our lives already the fall of the Berlin Wall, the end of communism in eastern Europe, The end of Aparthied and the release of Nelson Mandela, The Good Friday Argeement, The re unification of Germany. Can you ever see in your life time a united Ireland ? Would you like to see this ?

8) Will Liverool ever win the premier league ?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Sin wrote:Cheers JC,

If you dont mind, here are some other questions,

1) Is West Ham your club of choice ? If so how did this come about ?

2) James Wade, what do you see in him ? Will he regain the form of his earlier PDC carear and win another major or two ?

3) Adrian Lewis, is Keith "The Sponge" Deller responsible for Lewis's downturn in form ? Should Lewis fuck the cunt off, will Lewsi ever be the player he was ? Can he win another major ?

4) Like me, do you think the PDC World Cup, which is just fun, England should now pick Wade and Lewis, or Wade and Taylor ?

5) You have mentioned the fat dutch flid MVG will not be able to keep up playing the way he does and will not carrying on winning, what are your reasons for this ?

6) Will Stephen "Family Guy" Bunting ever make top 3]/s] 10 ?

7) We have seen in our lives already the fall of the Berlin Wall, the end of communism in eastern Europe, The end of Aparthied and the release of Nelson Mandela, The Good Friday Argeement, The re unification of Germany. Can you ever see in your life time a united Ireland ? Would you like to see this ?

8) Will Liverool ever win the premier league ?

West Ham :When I was a kid a lot of my dads friends went to work in London which was common practice for most Irish and a lot stayed in the poor areas like the east end, worked in places like dagenham and would often return and one or two were hammers supporters and often gave me hammers stuff and thats how it started.I then started attending games at the boleyn up to 9 times a years before eventually tiring and concentrating on woman and drink fulltime.

Wade : For all his mental health issues I think its the fact he still has more bottle that the likes of wright, chizzy and mensur put together.
Has won more majors that lewis and anderson even although accept he has never won the big one and should have had but blew that chance, still think he can win majors, took a prime MVG to beat him in the final of the last GSoD.

Lewis : Deller was not the initial cause, as fatpot was always a lazy cunt, but having the milky cunt onboard has certainly not helped and his ferryboat jaunts are exactly why he is struggling.
He will never be the full player he promised to be,if he has been a lazy cunt for over a decade I do not see it changing now.

PDC World Cup : Second rate comp of little value however if you are gonna do it, then do it properly and select those who have earned the top 2 spots and no bending over backwards for cunts like groper and hunchback.

MVG: When his wife finally has enough of the cheating cunt and waking up next to that ugly prick she will eventually take half of his money at least and leave him.His career might already be in the shit by then as his back problems from his stance and his obesity will be kicked in.

Bunting: With Taylors retirement Bunting must surely be the #2 now ?
I think he is just another vastly over rated cunt from the bdo who because he won darts version of the spastic olympics some deluded mushrooms think he is something special. If he does make the top ten, it wont be for long

Unified Ireland : The Irish like every other race care more about money deep down than anything and as long as its financially better for the people in the north to remain in the UK they will.Ireland has a better dole, but worse healthcare and other areas, in the end if it makes more sense financially to be part of the republic they will want that and merge.
Also for the first time since the brit invasion and theft of land and property, the catholics are now outnumbering the proddies and in a few years there will be more catholics voting than protestants and that will shake up politics even more, the proddies know this, why else are the hun cunts eager to negotiate, their tactics like gerrymandering wont work anymore.

Liverpool : Its very hard to convey in a few short sentences my complete dislike for Liverpool, its people, their mentality , their accent and their team and fans.I fucking hate them, I really do. I hope they keep on winning nothing

Sin

Re: TDF Members Question Time with Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:25 am

Cheers for responding and the answers JC.

Next up, Its Chizzyfan

1) Chizzy, why the fascination with Dave Incest ? Genuinally like and rate him as a player and think he'll pick up a few toutnamnet wins ? Or just picked him randomly, like to see the underdog have a go. Can you seen winning a major ? Or will he just plod along earning his money and set himself up finacially ?

2) Outside of the darts, what other sports do you follow ? football ? rugby Union and or League, Cricket ? If you do follow a footie team, who is it and why ?

3) Your thoughts on Scott Mitchell, his stupidity, hipocracy, mincey stance and arse chewing a worthers walk to the board. Or do you actually like the fat thick shit farmer twat

4) BDO, no longer relevant and should just fuck off, or does it still fill a role like a poor comedy ?

5) MVG will he dominate for 5 to 10 years ? or will his bubble burst, before his waistline.

6) Apart from Dave Incest, who do you think has been a real dissapointment in the PDC ?

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 am

Sin is the new Russel Harty

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:52 am

Sin wrote:Cheers for responding and the answers JC.

Next up, Its Chizzyfan

1) Chizzy, why the fascination with Dave Incest ? Genuinally like and rate him as a player and think he'll pick up a few toutnamnet wins ? Or just picked him randomly, like to see the underdog have a go. Can you seen winning a major ? Or will he just plod along earning his money and set himself up finacially ?

2) Outside of the darts, what other sports do you follow ? Football ? rugby Union and or League, Cricket ? If you do follow a footie team, who is it and why ?

3) Your thoughts on Scott Mitchell, his stupidity, hipocracy, mincey stance and arse chewing a worthers walk to the board. Or do you actually like the fat thick shit farmer twat

4) BDO, no longer relevant and should just fuck off, or does it still fill a role like a poor comedy ?

5) MVG will he dominate for 5 to 10 years ? or will his bubble burst, before his waistline.

6) Apart from Dave Incest, who do you think has been a real dissapointment in the PDC ?
1)I always liked Dave ever since I first seen him at Lakeside; he seemed like a genuine fellow and still does. I think his simplicity is attractive and he is dapper in that yellow garment. I do think he will pick up majors. If you look at Painter or Anderson, it took them years. Anderson had the same reputation as Chizzy for being a "choker", and he made it pretty good.

Furthermore, when Chizzy came to the PDC he feared no one, within a couple of years, he had wins against all the top guys, he beat up Barney in the Uk Open, Taylor in the Worlds and MVG in the WGP. There was a while he just didn't care who he played. He needs to get back to that attitude. When Taylor retires, he should bring him on board to help with the mental side of things; Taylor likes Chizzy so might even agree to such an arrangement.

2) With football, I am one of those silly goats who supports whoever is winning when it suits. Like last night I was supporting Leicester because they were playing a team who the person beside me was supporting. Another night it would have been the other way around ;) I do love a good game of tennis both to watch and play. I know it gets a bit of flack on here, but I fail to see why. 'Tis a great physical contest between two or more athletes. Rugby sucks. I detest the sport. Having met many Rugby players through the years who play for teams like Ulster or Ireland I can safely say I have only ever liked one of the guys. That is a minuscule percentage. Cricket is not for me either.

3) I used to like Mitchell; I think most people liked the way he smashed up Adams in the final. I even thought for a while that he was a good lad. But in recent times, he just comes across as a little bitter and somewhat deluded which is unfortunate, because as I wrote, he did com across as a decent lad.

The way he approaches the board isn't anything that out of the ordinary. I think Dolan is worse.

4) The place of the BDO is fading away. If they would just own up and call it the amateur game I would have no problem at all. A professional championship in any sport/game must have the highest standard possible. The BDO has a few guys like Durrant, Waites, Wolfie who can throw a very good dart but the majority of the field at Lakeside are not professionals, whereas I would hazard a guess that players who make it to the last 16/32 of the PDC Worlds are all full time. Don't quote me on that, though.

5)MVG will dominate for as long as Chizzy allows him to. I firmly believe that Anderson, Barney and Chizzy are the only three players who can produce the 110 average that it takes to beat MVG occasionally. I wouldn't mind if something else, say, lightening or a bus got rid of him before he has the chance to dominate.

6)My initial thought was Bunting, but then I thought, looking at Lakeside Champions, it is strange that recent winners such as Webster, Kist and Bunting have all fallen pretty flat in the PDC. Then you have runners up like Chizzy and Whitlock who are/ have done much better. Strange.

A pleasure sin, an interesting thread dynamic.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm

chizzyfan sounds a bit queer

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:39 pm

Chizzyfan wrote:
Sin wrote:Cheers for responding and the answers JC.

Next up, Its Chizzyfan

2) Outside of the darts, what other sports do you follow ? Football ? rugby Union and or League, Cricket ? If you do follow a footie team, who is it and why ?

1)I always liked Dave ever since I first seen him at Lakeshite; he seemed like a genuine fellow and still does. I think his simplicity is attractive and he is dapper in that yellow garment. I do think he will pick up majors. If you look at Painter or Anderson, it took them years. Anderson had the same reputation as Chizzy for being a "choker", and he made it pretty good.

Furthermore, when Chizzy came to the PDC he feared no one, within a couple of years, he had wins against all the top guys, he beat up Barney in the Uk Open, Taylor in the Worlds and MVG in the WGP. There was a while he just didn't care who he played. He needs to get back to that attitude. When Taylor retires, he should bring him on board to help with the mental side of things; Taylor likes Chizzy so might even agree to such an arrangement.

2) With football, I am one of those silly goats who supports whoever is winning when it suits. Like last night I was supporting Leicester because they were playing a team who the person beside me was supporting. Another night it would have been the other way around ;) I do love a good game of tennis both to watch and play. I know it gets a bit of flack on here, but I fail to see why. 'Tis a great physical contest between two or more athletes. Rugby sucks. I detest the sport. Having met many Rugby players through the years who play for teams like Ulster or Ireland I can safely say I have only ever liked one of the guys. That is a minuscule percentage. Cricket is not for me either.

3) I used to like Mitchell; I think most people liked the way he smashed up Adams in the final. I even thought for a while that he was a good lad. But in recent times, he just comes across as a little bitter and somewhat deluded which is unfortunate, because as I wrote, he did com across as a decent lad.

The way he approaches the board isn't anything that out of the ordinary. I think Dolan is worse.

4) The place of the BDO is fading away. If they would just own up and call it the amateur game I would have no problem at all. A professional championship in any sport/game must have the highest standard possible. The BDO has a few guys like Durrant, Waites, Wolfie who can throw a very good dart but the majority of the field at Lakeshite are not professionals, whereas I would hazard a guess that players who make it to the last 16/32 of the PDC Worlds are all full time. Don't quote me on that, though.

5)MVG will dominate for as long as Chizzy allows him to. I firmly believe that Anderson, Barney and Chizzy are the only three players who can produce the 110 average that it takes to beat MVG occasionally. I wouldn't mind if something else, say, lightening or a bus got rid of him before he has the chance to dominate.

6)My initial thought was Bunting, but then I thought, looking at Lakeshite Champions, it is strange that recent winners such as Webster, Kist and Bunting have all fallen pretty flat in the PDC. Then you have runners up like Chizzy and Whitlock who are/ have done much better. Strange.

A pleasure sin, an interesting thread dynamic.
Cheers Chizzy Fan

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Thanks for responding Cizzy Fan,

Now next up is our resident Race Relations Officer Noisey Crowds

1) Noisey, Phil Taylor the best ever ? will his achievements ever be equalled or surpassed ?

2) Glen Durrant, molten plastic faced mong bottle job,with regards to the PDC, or molten plastic faced mong who knows his place is with the other floaters in the toilet of darts ?

3) Glad UK voted leave or would you have liked the UK to have stayed and become a vassel of the 4th Reich ?

4) Spurs is your team ? why is this ? what lead you to being a fan of a club that is linked to the Gold Lovers, does this not conflict with your Nationalsozialistische Englische Arbeiterpartei leanings ?

5) Apart fron the darts and footie, any other sports you follow ?

6) Will Bunting, Whitlock, Webster or even the job squad ever win a major or TV even ?

7) Barry Hearn, good for darts and what he has done ? Or like the mushrooms would have it, the pdc are cunts and Uncle Barry is the worst.

8) Do you follow the NFL ? who is your team ?

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Noisy and Bunting, no history there at all!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:13 pm

This is a bit tame, who has hijacked Sin's account?

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:43 pm

D & B wrote:This is a bit tame, who has hijacked Sin's account?
Stick it up your Samantha sideways, you weeping gelmet lesion

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:51 pm

Much better...

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:19 am

Chizzyfan wrote:Rugby sucks. I detest the sport. Having met many Rugby players through the years who play for teams like Ulster or Ireland I can safely say I have only ever liked one of the guys.
When I ever see a rugby player or supporter in Ireland i know he is a thick cunt, a wannabe social climber or a fucking neanderthal.
My hatred of Irish rugby and the cunts that support is intense

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
MVG: When his wife finally has enough of the cheating cunt and waking up next to that ugly prick she will eventually take half of his money at least and leave him.His career might already be in the shit by then as his back problems from his stance and his obesity will be kicked in.

I am the Juice

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:18 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

I am the Juice

Can you please predict a fatal heart attack for Krusty

Sin

Post by Sin » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Has the Fugly flids wife left him ? ha ha ha

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

I am the Juice

I do not wish death on people, not issue threats of violence, I am not bdo scum

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

I am the Juice

I do not wish death on people, not issue threats of violence, I am not bdo scum
I'm asking you to predict it not wish it.