TDF Members Question Time with Sin

General day to day stuff
Sin

Re: TDF Members Question Time with Sin

Post by Sin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 am

Noisey you fuckwitted shit cunt, stop felching Chris W's man mess out of Oche's 50's tea towel holder and answer the fucking questions.

Sin

Post by Sin » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 pm

One more dat and Nosey Crowds gets removed and someone else gets quesrtions.

Fucking lazy filthy gold lover supporter

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:21 pm

move on as Noisy wont be around much.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Sin wrote:Thanks for responding Cizzy Fan,

Now next up is our resident Race Relations Officer Noisey Crowds

1) Noisey, Phil Taylor the best ever ? will his achievements ever be equalled or surpassed ?

without a doubt the best ever and cannot see anyone ever beating his tournament wins , he was not only a great dart player he took darts to where it is today abd can see a big gap in darts when he retires , the british open has no interest for me without him am not watching any of it

2) Glen Durrant, molten plastic faced mong bottle job,with regards to the PDC, or molten plastic faced mong who knows his place is with the other floaters in the toilet of darts ?

hes a chicken shit average player like waites fitton and the rest of the bdo bottlers who could never do fuck all in the pdc , bunting beat them all and hes a hasbeen in the pdc
3) Glad UK voted leave or would you have liked the UK to have stayed and become a vassel of the 4th Reich ?

voting leave is important as the eu is collapsing thanks to merkel and her mass unchecked immigration , these immigrants are not coming from syria or war zones there just african scum coming to rape murder steal and get benefits , they should torpedo all the fucking boats or europe will become as big a shit hole as where they come from , so yes eu is dead , oh and marine le pen gives me a fucking horn

4) Spurs is your team ? why is this ? what lead you to being a fan of a club that is linked to the Gold Lovers, does this not conflict with your Nationalsozialistische Englische Arbeiterpartei leanings ?

my mum was born 100 yds from white hart lane , my first game was in 1980 fa cup 2rd round replay v qpr standing in the old shelf , great atmosphere was hooked from then also have a soft spot for brighton as my dad used to take me there

5) Apart fron the darts and footie, any other sports you follow ?

none to be honest , cant stand cricket and rugby , golf is only ok at ryder cup , womens tennis has its benefits used to like boxing when benn was around but thats got dull , dont mind a bit of ufc , dom like fishing if thats a sport

6) Will Bunting, Whitlock, Webster or even the job squad ever win a major or TV even ?

not a chance if they struggle to average 95

7) Barry Hearn, good for darts and what he has done ? Or like the mushrooms would have it, the pdc are cunts and Uncle Barry is the worst.

barry is in it for the money but thats not a bad thing as it benefits darts the mushrooms are just jealous they dont have barry

8) Do you follow the NFL ? who is your team ?
i did like it when if first came out and supported dolphins , was amazed with the throwing of marino and liked the fact they were a very attack minded throwing team

oh and i fucking hate muslims

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:12 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:

1) Noisey, Phil Taylor the best ever ? will his achievements ever be equalled or surpassed ?

without a doubt the best ever and cannot see anyone ever beating his tournament wins , he was not only a great dart player he took darts to where it is today abd can see a big gap in darts when he retires , the british open has no interest for me without him am not watching any of it

2) Glen Durrant, molten plastic faced mong bottle job,with regards to the PDC, or molten plastic faced mong who knows his place is with the other floaters in the toilet of darts ?

hes a chicken shit average player like waites fitton and the rest of the bdo bottlers who could never do fuck all in the pdc , bunting beat them all and hes a hasbeen in the pdc
3) Glad UK voted leave or would you have liked the UK to have stayed and become a vassel of the 4th Reich ?

voting leave is important as the eu is collapsing thanks to merkel and her mass unchecked immigration , these immigrants are not coming from syria or war zones there just african scum coming to rape murder steal and get benefits , they should torpedo all the fucking boats or europe will become as big a shit hole as where they come from , so yes eu is dead , oh and marine le pen gives me a fucking horn

4) Spurs is your team ? why is this ? what lead you to being a fan of a club that is linked to the Gold Lovers, does this not conflict with your Nationalsozialistische Englische Arbeiterpartei leanings ?

my mum was born 100 yds from white hart lane , my first game was in 1980 fa cup 2rd round replay v qpr standing in the old shelf , great atmosphere was hooked from then also have a soft spot for brighton as my dad used to take me there

none to be honest , cant stand cricket and rugby , golf is only ok at ryder cup , womens tennis has its benefits used to like boxing when benn was around but thats got dull , dont mind a bit of ufc , dom like fishing if thats a sport

6) Will Bunting, Whitlock, Webster or even the job squad ever win a major or TV even ?

7) Barry Hearn, good for darts and what he has done ? Or like the mushrooms would have it, the pdc are cunts and Uncle Barry is the worst.

barry is in it for the money but thats not a bad thing as it benefits darts the mushrooms are just jealous they dont have barry

i did like it when if first came out and supported dolphins , was amazed with the throwing of marino and liked the fact they were a very attack minded throwing team

Bravo, you manged to answer a question :lol:

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Sin wrote:
Noisycrowds wrote:

He answered all of them, within the quoted post.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 pm

Right after Noisey's in depth response, its Ginger's time.

1) Which dart player/players, do you currently follow or want to see do well ?

2) Will the BDO ever get shot of the Williams and the Selecta's or they are getting what they deserve and this motley crew will carry on regardless, not realising how amateur and stupid they are.

3) Would the BDO be slightly better off, if the Night of the Long Knives never took place, and sisnister looking Grandpa Olly Croft was still in control

4) Who were the players you followed in the BDO pre split

6) Should a tournament like the News of the World come back, no nonsense, best of 3 legs, throw form 8ft, full open. could be done in a day or weekned with even up to 512 players, no seeding, open draw.

7) Fan of the NFL, Football, ? If so, who are your teams of prefernce

8) Other sports that take your fancy ?

9) Has MVG peaked and will plateau for a while, or will he slowly start to decline from his current dizzy height ?

10) The EU, should have just stayed as a common market and has gone too far trying to create a federal super state. Or where you looking forward to being part of the Fourth Reich ?

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:33 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Sin wrote:
Noisycrowds wrote:

He answered all of them, within the quoted post.
Cheers Ginge, I had my lookers on instead of my readers ! :lol:

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Sin wrote:Right after Noisey's in depth response, its Ginger's time.

2) Will the BDO ever get shot of the Williams and the Selecta's or they are getting what they deserve and this motley crew will carry on regardless, not realising how amateur and stupid they are.

3) Would the BDO be slightly better off, if the Night of the Long Knives never took place, and sisnister looking Grandpa Olly Croft was still in control

6) Should a tournament like the News of the World come back, no nonsense, best of 3 legs, throw form 8ft, full open. could be done in a day or weekned with even up to 512 players, no seeding, open draw.

9) Has MVG peaked and will plateau for a while, or will he slowly start to decline from his current dizzy height ?

10) The EU, should have just stayed as a common market and has gone too far trying to create a federal super state. Or where you looking forward to being part of the Fourth Reich ?
I'll have a bash at these later on. Doing a wedding later and I have a spare hour when the singer is on.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:11 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:

I'll have a bash at these later on. Doing a wedding later and I have a spare hour when the singer is on.
Cheers Ginge, for a giggle, drop the Hoxton Whores remix of Patti Days "Right Before My Eyes" on the one two's
or KC and The Sunshine Bands "Boogie Man"

Slipped them both into a Balearic type set I was doing last year, whent down well

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:20 pm

Sin wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:

Cheers Ginge, for a giggle, drop the Hoxton Whores remix of Patti Days "Right Before My Eyes" on the one two's
or KC and The Sunshine Bands "Boogie Man"

Slipped them both into a Balearic type set I was doing last year, whent down well
I'm toying with adding some random Italo Disco songs in, it's my current guilty pleasure.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:17 pm

To be honest I don't have a great affinity to any darts player. Alan Norris winning this weekend would be nice, though. Made the switch and has done very well since, a cracking little player. Will root for Thornton mind. Not of the PL 10 bother me to be honest.

The problem they have now is that they have changed the voting rules so that all the board cant be voted off at once.
They aren't going anywhere I am afraid unless natural causes intervene. That or a sex scandal

Yes. Without question.

4) Who were the players you followed in the BDO pre split[

FFS Im only 33! Only really took an interest in darts the past ten years.

I was talking about this on the forum the other day. PDC should do it, all 128 Tour Card holders (with substitutes from the Challenge Tour if some don't want to bother with it), random draw, best of 3. Could easily do it in 2 days. Works for snooker so why not with darts?

7) Fan of the NFL, Football, ? If so, who are your teams of preference

Used to watch NFL every Sunday until the other half moved in, don't watch as much now. Felt sorry for the KC Chiefs in their 2-14 season a few years back and the guy going into the bosses office and killing himself, so started "supporting" them. Falcons were fucking robbed this year, fucking Brady the cunt.

I can find myself watching anything: snooker, football, tennis, cricket, American Football, cycling.

Think his back is fucked. Was never going to last with his stance and I think he will be lucky to make it 4 World titles.

I voted Remain so maybe I shouldn't answer this one
See above :)

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Cheers Ginger Reaper

Now its the turn of Kim Jong Type II

1) Which players do you like to see do well in the PDC ?

2) Is Durrant a fucking lighweight poofhouse cunt too scared to cross over to PDC, or is he very wise, knowing that despite being a choker the 87 year old Molten Plastic Bag faced cunt burp, he can clean up in the BDO as opposed to getting brutally raped week in week out in the PDC

3) How long do you think the BDO stumble on for ? or will it linger like a particularly rancid air biscuit on an airplane ?

4) Will Aussie Bogan Corey Cadby be able to back up his self confidence/arrogance or will he do a Tony Fleet ?

5) What otger sports do you follow, do you have any teams of prefernece for football, Rugby and NFL, or individuals in sports like tennis, golf etc.

6) What is the best way to cook dog ? fried, poached, baked, bbq'd, bolied ?

7) Your thoughts on Martin Adams ?

8) What do you think will happen to the BDO's annual Jobberthon when Bob Potter becomes worm food ?

9) Can you see England ever win a major international football tournament in your ifetime ?

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Sin wrote:Cheers Ginger Reaper

Now its the turn of Kim Jong Type II

1) Which players do you like to see do well in the PDC ?

Van De Pas, Whitlock and Suljovic out of the top 32 players.........I would like some of the youngsters to crack on and move out some of the old guard........people like Rowby-John, Van Den Bergh, De Zwaan and of course Corey Cadby

2) Is Durrant a fucking lighweight poofhouse cunt too scared to cross over to PDC, or is he very wise, knowing that despite being a choker the 87 year old Molten Plastic Bag faced cunt burp, he can clean up in the BDO as opposed to getting brutally raped week in week out in the PDC

Durrant is an absolute fucking pussy......an utterly despicable horrid cunt. The tonguing of the 'Boro' badge before each game just shows the Neanderthal tribal nature of northern workshy scum. That being said I would love to see him switch to the PDC and fail to make the top 32.

3) How long do you think the BDO stumble on for ? or will it linger like a particularly rancid air biscuit on an airplane ?

It would only be fitting if it folds on the same day Ian Brady dies

4) Will Aussie Bogan Corey Cadby be able to back up his self confidence/arrogance or will he do a Tony Fleet ?

Future World Number One.

5) What otger sports do you follow, do you have any teams of prefernece for football, Rugby and NFL, or individuals in sports like tennis, golf etc.

I follow lots of other sports. Mainly boxing, MMA, snooker and cricket. Favourite current boxers are Errol Spence, Danny Jacobs, Vasyl Lomachenko and the Charlo twins. Favourite MMA fighter is Khabib Nurmegomedov. Snooker would have to be Selby and I follow Hampshire at cricket.

I don't mind rugby and football either, and I watch bits of the major US sports leagues.

Will pretty much watch any sport.

6) What is the best way to cook dog ? fried, poached, baked, bbq'd, bolied ?

BBQ'd

7) Your thoughts on Martin Adams ?

Pity it was not terminal.

8) What do you think will happen to the BDO's annual Jobberthon when Bob Potter becomes worm food ?

I hope they lose the venue and play at a stinky northern pub. It would get it away from our TV screens and the mushrooms would love the grassroots style of it. A win-win for everyone.

9) Can you see England ever win a major international football tournament in your ifetime ?

I could not really give a shit tbh. International football is fucking dire and that swiss cue ball headed knobface is going to butcher the world cup by expanding it anyway.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:23 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote: 7) Your thoughts on Martin Adams ?

:shock:

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote: 7) Your thoughts on Martin Adams ?

Harsh but fa.....

No wait, only fair.

Sin

Post by Sin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Cheers Kim forthe answers and not starting global nuclear armagedon just yet

Now Its Lister of Smegs turn

Lister you cunt

1) Fan of Red Dwarf of just an unhealthy intrest in Helmetdale/Organzola ?

2) Your players of choice in the PDC ?

3) Will we ever see someone emulate Phil Taylor's achievements

4) Which cunt/cunts formthe BDO do you really despise above the other jobbing chokers ? Are there any BDO players you don't mind ? Paul Hogan seems pretty un offensive and hard to dis like

5) Has MVG peaked, was last year his year and he wont be the dominant force he once was ? Or is his spina bifida just temporary and he will be back to winning ways and clearing up.

6) Cam Adrian Lewis regain his former talent, can he win a major,or has the damage been done, he'll qualify for events but not win them. Is it good that he is already setting his future up playing Ferry Boat exhibitions.

7) WWE fan ? if so which oiled up, steroid enhanced gaylord gives you a semi do you follow

8) Football,like t ? support anyone?

9) Do you have a team in the NFL ?

10) How will Corey Cacby fair when he finally leaves the Penal Colony and plays on the PDC circuit ?

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:48 pm

1) Fan of Red Dwarf of just an unhealthy intrest in Helmetdale/Organzola ?

Smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.

2) Your players of choice in the PDC ?

Lewis and Bellyboy

3) Will we ever see someone emulate Phil Taylor's achievements

Yes, Ian Watkins surpassed him.

4) Which cunt/cunts formthe BDO do you really despise above the other jobbing chokers ? Are there any BDO players you don't mind ? Paul Hogan seems pretty un offensive and hard to dis like

I hate every single one of the cowards in the BDO system and especially cunts like Mitchell, Adams and Durrant.
Hogan IS offensive. He stutters and is an embarrasment to the human race. I hope he buys a bicycle with his UK open winnings and goes for a ride down rapey Dave's street.

5) Has MVG peaked, was last year his year and he wont be the dominant force he once was ? Or is his spina bifida just temporary and he will be back to winning ways and clearing up.

He is close to peaking and will dominate for a few more years yet. He has the hunger.

6) Cam Adrian Lewis regain his former talent, can he win a major,or has the damage been done, he'll qualify for events but not win them. Is it good that he is already setting his future up playing Ferry Boat exhibitions.

I'd like to see him back to his best because a few years back his battles with MvG were sublime. Sadly I think his heyday is over and can only see him sliding further down the rankings.

7) WWE fan ? if so which oiled up, steroid enhanced gaylord gives you a semi do you follow

Can't stand the shit. Saw bits of it in the early 90's when I first got SKYTV and was amazed at how the dumb Americunts in the crowd thought it was real.

8) Football,like t ? support anyone?

Bores me shitless. I hate Liverpool though and Laughed my bollocks off in 1989 at the Hillsborough non-disaster.

9) Do you have a team in the NFL ?

No. Despite having more money than JC, I still don't have enough to buy me the Washington redskins.

10) How will Corey Cacby fair when he finally leaves the Penal Colony and plays on the PDC circuit ?

He can't even win on a regular basis in the chain dragger events. Over hyped fat cunt that will flop like Bunting once hes taken a few severe beatings on the pro tour.[/quote]
Last edited by Lister of Smeg on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:50 pm

no one cares what you think, you were only asked for the post count

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Justin Credible wrote:no one cares what you think, you were only asked for the post count

+1