Re: TDF Members Question Time with Sin

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:54 pm

LoL

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Cheers Lister you positive cunt smear

Now up next MH

1) Is there anyway out for the mess that the BDO have managed to place themselves at the centre of.

2) Would they have been in a better place, all be it in the 19th century if they had left Olly Croft in charge

3) Will the BD allow themsleves to be ripped off again, ala Warren Brown ? as they are so fucking stupid

4) Which PDC players do you take and interest in ?

5) MVG, is too much being made of his back injury, or is it hopefully the begining of the end for the dutch cunt

6) Follow football, NFL ? if so what teams and why ?

7) Wrasslin, big fan,or just a load of drug fuelded, oiled up, mainly americunts with latent homesexual issues and the fans are just as bad.

8) Durrant, gutless fucking spacker of a mong, or wise to stay in BDO, as he'd be raped more severe than Madelin McCann was when her dad Gerry went in dry and nuts deep up her "Please no,stop, I make chocolate out of that one daddy"

9) Corey Cadby, will he do alright in the PDC ? better than the job squad ?

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:54 am

1) Is there anyway out for the mess that the BDO have managed to place themselves at the centre of.

There's always a way out but the clowns are too thick to see it. In my opinion they should accept their place in the darting world and give up the notion of holding top class events as each event brings more derision upon themsleves.

2) Would they have been in a better place, all be it in the 19th century if they had left Olly Croft in charge

Strangely yes but deposing Olly was an opportunity missed.

3) Will the BD allow themsleves to be ripped off again, ala Warren Brown ? as they are so fucking stupid

Again yes but it needs to be said that only the greedy, desperate or deluded get conned. Do Auntie Sue and Uncle Wayne fit comfortably in that bracket?

4) Which PDC players do you take and interest in ?

I take a keen interest in the young players coming through as they are the future. Out of the top players Lewis is the most frustrating as has been mentioned countless times.

5) MVG, is too much being made of his back injury, or is it hopefully the begining of the end for the dutch cunt

Way too much has been made as we don't even know what caused it. I have a back condition that fortunately hasn't troubled me for a few years but something as stupid as stepping off a kerb can bring it on. I think we're still at the beginning of the beginning of MvG, I've never seen anyone so hungry for success. Including Taylor.

6) Follow football, NFL ? if so what teams and why ?

Been a Chelsea fan since the mid sixties, as long as I can remember, coming from West London it's no surprise. I followed NFL when Channel 4 had it back in the eighties and remember staying up to watch the Refrigerator in the Superbowl. Haven't followed it for years now.

7) Wrasslin, big fan,or just a load of drug fuelded, oiled up, mainly americunts with latent homesexual issues and the fans are just as bad.

Can't stand it but appreciate it's great entertainment for the kids

8) Durrant, gutless fucking spacker of a mong, or wise to stay in BDO, as he'd be raped more severe than Madelin McCann was when her dad Gerry went in dry and nuts deep up her "Please no,stop, I make chocolate out of that one daddy"

I've said many times that Duzza is best off where he is. At his age he's a few years ahead sweeping up in an ever decreasing talentless pool. Look at Bunting who owned all that side of the divide, Duzza would go the same way only quicker.

9) Corey Cadby, will he do alright in the PDC ? better than the job squad ?[/quote]

Well he certainly has the raw ability but has he the temperament? Time will tell I guess. I remember tipping Hubbard to go all the way a few years back and he has, all the way down. Maybe I'm not best placed to tip future stars!
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Sin

Post by Sin » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:53 am

Gracias MH, now Randal

1) Which players do you follow in the PDC and why ?

2) Will we ever see another player demonaye the game of darts like Phil Taylor

3) MVG has he peaked and now cruising on his plateau, or will he get even better, or this is his peak, and he will slowly decend.

4) Will Wade or Lewis ever win another major ?

5) Aprt from Lewis, who else has/is wasted their talent.

6) Why has Alan Norris done better in the PDC than the the worlds 3rd best player Stephen Bunting ?

7) BDO, can it ever be credible again ?

8) Any other sports you follow, football, NFL ? if so what teams and why

9) Wrasslin, harmless fun or something sinister that it involves roided up Americunts in tight lycra going through the gay karma sutra.

10) Scotland, no second referendum for the deep fried cholestrol munching, cross dressing cunts, or yes, give the cunts another go and let the English and Welsh vote in it, the sooner we get rid of the bitter pissed up cunts the better.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Sin wrote:Gracias MH, now Randal

1) Which players do you follow in the PDC and why ?

Don't really follow or favour anyone. Like the fast players. Do like big Hendo for some reason.

2) Will we ever see another player demonaye the game of darts like Phil Taylor

Not over the period Taylor dominated for no.

3) MVG has he peaked and now cruising on his plateau, or will he get even better, or this is his peak, and he will slowly decend.
His flame is burning brightest at the moment, back depending he may remain at this level for a few years. So much money now, his hunger will surely diminish.

4) Will Wade or Lewis ever win another major ?
Lewis has it in him still I suspect. Wade's top game just isn't good enough.

5) Aprt from Lewis, who else has/is wasted their talent.

Waites is the obvious choice, pissed away the chance of a great career to put up some shelves. Would have been top 32 in the pdc, maybe higher if he had switched years ago.
6) Why has Alan Norris done better in the PDC than the the worlds 3rd best player Stephen Bunting ?
Hard to say, maybe he came over free from expectation. Maybe the PL hidings set Bunting back.
7) BDO, can it ever be credible again ?
No
8) Any other sports you follow, football, NFL ? if so what teams and why
Not really, used to follow boxing and cricket avidly in the 80s but not now. Similar with snooker. My attention span seems shorter now so darts is ideal.
9) Wrasslin, harmless fun or something sinister that it involves roided up Americunts in tight lycra going through the gay karma sutra.
If grown men groping each other is your thing then I guess it's harmless. Surely nobody takes it seriously.
10) Scotland, no second referendum for the deep fried cholestrol munching, cross dressing cunts, or yes, give the cunts another go and let the English and Welsh vote in it, the sooner we get rid of the bitter pissed up cunts the better.
I don't really care to be honest. We are fucking Europe off so why not the Scots and Welsh as well.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Randall wrote: Waites is the obvious choice, pissed away the chance of a great career to put up some shelves.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Right D'Artagnen,

1) BDO, totally finished now as an organisastion ?

2) Taylor, will he even make the 2nd round of the worlds this year

3) MVG continue to dominate or not attain the heights of last year

4) Any players in the PDC you follow ? any you despise

5) Any BDO players you dont mind,which ones fill you with an urge to deficate

6) Follow any other sports ? Any teams from football, NFL, NBA etc

7) Reliogion open to it ? or despise it for the hypocracy and misety it spreads

8) Vivisection for convicted paedos ?

9) Which players in the PDC are wasting their talanet ?

10) BDO, who are the biggest idiots for not crossing over ?

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Bump

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:06 am

good thread.

Sin

Post by Sin » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Dartaganen you slopey fucking shit cunt bum weavil

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:49 pm

D'Artagnan has proven to be unreliable in the past, do not trust the goat. Alternatively, you could pm JC and remind him to log into the account and answer the questions.

BeppeBergomi

Re: Sin asks Fellow TDF Members to Consider

Post by BeppeBergomi » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
MVG: When his wife finally has enough of the cheating cunt and waking up next to that ugly prick she will eventually take half of his money at least and leave him.His career might already be in the shit by then as his back problems from his stance and his obesity will be kicked in.

I am the Juice

Can you please predict a fatal heart attack for Krusty
Much as I dislike Krusty, I won't predict that fate for him.... I'd rather predict that on your nastiness, Lister.....

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 pm

It's just as well I wasn't asking YOU to make the prediction then, isn't it.