Irish cops.....the biggest cunts on Earth

General day to day stuff
Justin Credible

Irish cops.....the biggest cunts on Earth

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:49 pm

One good cop who was trying to expose the criminality of the other cops and was hated by the cops as a whistleblower was targeted by the police and the crooked cops tried to imply he was guilty of sex abuse.
The crooked cops even kept files on his kids,

The truth coming out now
https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0210/85156 ... stigation/

The other cop who battered 2 girls when he was pissed drunk at least was found guilty today
https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0210/85172 ... -hanrahan/

Lister of Smeg

Re: Irish cops.....the biggest cunts on Earth

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:06 pm

The Garda are fast becoming my favourite law enforcement agency

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:11 pm

last year after an armed post office raid in cork , the lads got away free with mountains of time as there was no cops available.

less than 2 miles away there was over 2 dozen cops, special branch etc monitoring 17 people on a water protest ...a peaceful one, of which only 2 of the protesters were under 40 years of age.

They are nothing but the militant wing of big business and political parties.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:14 pm

Justin Credible wrote:last year after an armed post office raid in cork , the lads got away free with mountains of time as there was no cops available.

less than 2 miles away there was over 2 dozen cops, special branch etc monitoring 17 people on a water protest ...a peaceful one, of which only 2 of the protesters were under 40 years of age.

That is just incredible.

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:09 pm

You know a thing about a shark?! He's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes!
YORKSHIRE GRIT

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:10 pm

thats nice

Stran

Post by Stran » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:26 am

Pigs in general not just Irish pigs

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:14 am

Stran wrote:Pigs in general not just Irish pigs

Remember around 2 years ago the wife had her car window broken, and called the cops simply for procedure.
2 of them came to my house male and female and the whore had the nerve to tell me I was speaking too loud ...IN MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE.

I told my wife you deal with that cunt cos I will fuck her out the door if he speaks to me like that again, I am not taking her shit cos she probably has a hangover. She told me i cannot talk to her that way.
I replied...its SPEAK not talk, did you ever learn proper English....and if I cannot speak to her like that then why the fuck does she think she can speak to me like shit in my own home. The other cop in fairness did try to diffuse things as did my wife, so I told my wife to deal with them as I went and left them to it.

My wife then said later I was lucky I was not arrested, to which I replied , for what ?
Those cunts come to my home, since they work for the public, they wont dictate how I speak in my own home...

Stran

Post by Stran » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:31 am

Ha sounds about right

I've kicked them out ma house on many occasions after they come to "talk" to me .

As soon as they got smart in anyway I always asked them if I was under arrest to which 9 times out of 10 they d say no and I don't tell them to leave my house and not to come near it again unless they have a warrant .

Their faces where pictures sometimes haha

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:36 am

Stran wrote:Ha sounds about right

I've kicked them out ma house on many occasions after they come to "talk" to me .

As soon as they got smart in anyway I always asked them if I was under arrest to which 9 times out of 10 they d say no and I don't tell them to leave my house and not to come near it again unless they have a warrant .

Tell me more about that 1 time please.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Stran wrote:Ha sounds about right

what pissed me off was my wife called them and them come and act like they were sent to investigate us.
I suspect if we had criminal records they would have acted like even bigger cunts cos the could lie and say we did this and that.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:40 pm

oh look another family victimised by the cops and the state offering an apology

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0215/85290 ... ate-court/

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:41 pm

another good cop who went whistleblower who had a smear campaign against him by his own police force

https://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0214/85266 ... tleblower/

PubChucker

Post by PubChucker » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:45 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
That's the long and the short of it really.
I lost all respect for them during the miners strike of '84/'85.....and still mutter 'cunts' every time I have the misfortune of seeing them.
I just hope that I never have to deal with them on any sort of bona fida matter........cunts!!

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:58 pm

PubChucker wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
That's the long and the short of it really.
I lost all respect for them during the miners strike of '84/'85.....and still mutter 'cunts' every time I have the misfortune of seeing them.
I just hope that I never have to deal with them on any sort of bona fida matter........cunts!!
Remember that well, police taunting miners by waving their pay slips.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 pm

2 good cops in this country who spoke out about corruption had sexual smear campaigns against them

Both were proven innocent and the guys investigating the cop...were other cops one of whom was married to the whore commision of the cops...and she still has not resigned.

Another family intimidated by the cops and given a state apology, and still she wont go.

A ginger headed prick cop who beat up 2 girls was found guilty last week
Was another case when off duty cops on the piss kicked in the door of a persons home thinking it was a brother "for a laugh"
After the knew they made a mistake they later that night assaulted the home owner.

These are just the ones that made national news, and they wonder why the ordinary decent people who obey the rules and laws are disgusted with the police and for years especially in certain areas went to paramilitaries instead

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Must be fair I've come across some very decent coppers over the years, there are some that actually care and want to to help the public. Then there's the total cunts that give all a bad name

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:15 pm

I admit there are a few decent ones who joined with the right intentions but eventually they too will either get corrupted as the whole fucking system is corrupt,

or they will quit, be forced out and leave bitter they gave their life and time to a bunch of cunts

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I admit there are a few decent ones who joined with the right intentions but eventually they too will either get corrupted as the whole fucking system is corrupt,

or they will quit, be forced out and leave bitter they gave their life and time to a bunch of cunts
The latter is most likely as they become disillusioned with the reality. I've talked with a very decent copper who had a good few years in who despaired about where it was all leading. Some will count down the years for a fantastic pension but they become impervious to any situation.

I also wouldn't fancy a job where I know I could be spat on or worse on a daily basis.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:51 pm

jesus fucking christ

http://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0220/853934 ... -shooting/
Gary O'Brien, 51, who was originally from Barry Avenue in Finglas was found with gunshot wounds to his head.
There were some suspicions that his injuries may have been self-inflicted but gardaí have so far been unable to find the gun used in the shooting and are now treating his death as suspicious.
Nothing gets past these guys