kodi boxes

General day to day stuff
ITG

kodi boxes

Post by ITG » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:31 pm

i bought one of those kodi boxes for me arriving back.

goodbye sky

these things are gonna cost the greedy premiership millions haha, if you are still shelling out 100 quid a month for sky you are an absolute mug

The Shank

Re: kodi boxes

Post by The Shank » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:34 pm

in the gravy wrote:i bought one of those kodi boxes for me arriving back.

goodbye sky

these things are gonna cost the greedy premiership millions haha, if you are still shelling out 100 quid a month for sky you are an absolute mug
Been thinking about getting one myself.

Can you scroll through channels on it? I spend half the time flicking through when watching telly, lack of that option is kinda putting me off.

ITG

Post by ITG » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:36 pm

on certain apps

i have all the sports channels on decent quality. they aint hd but more than good enough. got channels from america, australia, middle east, everything.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Non-HD channels look fucking shite to me. Can understand why some would get one of these though.
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

macca

Post by macca » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:17 pm

i'm not a skank or a cheapskate cunt who wants everything for fuckall so will carry on regardless, thanks anyway
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:20 pm

macca wrote:i'm not a skank or a cheapskate cunt who wants everything for fuckall so will carry on regardless, thanks anyway

:?

who called you a cheapskate or skank ?

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:11 pm

Anybody got an eBay seller they recommend? Heard the boot sales have these but fuck all near me!

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Edna Shitpiss wrote:Anybody got an eBay seller they recommend? Heard the boot sales have these but fuck all near me!
There's loads on amazon.
They're all here!

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:26 pm

Managed to get a hold of one of these and loaded Kodi on, what addons and repos are you lads using? I used Youtube to walk me through installing a fusion repo? that isntalled some "zemtv" thing for sky sports that isnt bad. buffers now and again, but lets be honest, it is free and its decent quality.

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:33 pm

just realized ive managed to miss the entirity of the first session of the gsod coz i was fiddling with this!!! GSOD is a great test stream tho and managed to see Wade almost fucking it away

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Edna Shitpiss wrote:Managed to get a hold of one of these and loaded Kodi on, what addons and repos are you lads using? I used Youtube to walk me through installing a fusion repo? that isntalled some "zemtv" thing for sky sports that isnt bad. buffers now and again, but lets be honest, it is free and its decent quality.
I have Sky mate, a lot easier
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:58 pm

M H wrote:
Edna Shitpiss wrote:Managed to get a hold of one of these and loaded Kodi on, what addons and repos are you lads using? I used Youtube to walk me through installing a fusion repo? that isntalled some "zemtv" thing for sky sports that isnt bad. buffers now and again, but lets be honest, it is free and its decent quality.
Virgin wanting a small fortune at my new gaff, Sky not able to offer internet service here for another year. not fkn interested. Sky got shite towards the end of my tenor with them too

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:18 pm

Edna Shitpiss wrote:
M H wrote:
Virgin wanting a small fortune at my new gaff, Sky not able to offer internet service here for another year. not fkn interested. Sky got shite towards the end of my tenor with them too
Surprised at that mate but yo can get a cheap Sky deal without internet and a cheap internet deal elsewhere.
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:27 pm

You need to add Uk turks, Phoenix, Castaway and Sportsdevil.

Fuck all those fully loaded boxes. You are better off wiping all that shit off and setting up yourself from scratch.

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:26 am

I've got an Amazon fire stick and put Kodi on that. There's hundreds of channels to choose from.
Get the ones Lister mentioned to start with, then google "best for kodi" and just
pick what you need from there.
They're all here!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:07 pm

I have sky and a box with a subscription for some footie matches and boxing

Don't be a retard and buy them of eBay. They literally take less than 10 mins to do yourself a million videos on Facebook

With what's happening with the developers of a lot of add ons just now for live TV you are going to be better off with a subscription to IPTV provider pick on wisely tho .

With Lambda stepping down from the exodus add on it could go down hill fast ... Yes other devs had stepped in but anyone that's been on the kodi scene a while just look at what happened with genesis add on lambda stepped away from that and it was fine for a while then it died same thing could happen with exodus .

Other way if your looking for live TV is to get a zgemma h2s box it works thro your existing satellite cables and don't be a mug and pay someone £180 for one you can buy the box and a line for it and set it up yourself for under a 0 quid .

Sky has been cracking down on pubs and the people who actually run the servers ( not the users of the box ) and now there has been a couple of legal precedents set some people will find themselves getting shut down

As a user you have nothing to worry about for now there not interested in the users they are interested in the guys who have the server farms with all the card sharing boxes thats where the channels come from etc.

Stran

Post by Stran » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Justin Credible wrote:shit about to get serious

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/five-men-a ... di-9781152
Article full of inaccurate information am not going to point it all out however the guy who got 4 years for selling them to pubs he was NOT selling kodi boxes he was selling other types of boxes with fake paper work and other shit etc

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:40 am

I know zero about these so had no idea.

Not so surprising the red tops would fuck up a story with wrong ino

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:13 am

why get a box when an amazon firestick does it all