The Official TDF Dog Walking Thread

General day to day stuff
Justin Credible

Re: The Official TDF Dog Walking Thread

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:48 pm

was bright and sunny... the collie despite his age looked good with his great longhaired coat...until he saw the first pool of muck.
you should see the state of him, tried to get most off in a local stream but he found more muck after that.

The shepherd is beat out from chasing rabbits and i am sweating like sprocket without a drink

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Just in myself and the threat of rain's still there. Will probably get me next time
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:55 pm

time to take them out before the darts

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:31 pm

time to take them out while its still dry

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:50 pm

up in the park this prick with his labrador saw me and still came towards me and saw me put my dogs on a lead and the cunt seeing my ones getting agitated still never put his on a lead knowing damn well when he was gonna pass there might be grief.

I tore strips of the cunt and abused him for not having his dog on a lead and got cocky with me til I told ok, fair enough, and started to pretend I was leaving the shepherd off which was mad to get at the labrador.
cunt quickly put him on a lead and fucked off quick.
I hate irresponsible dog owners

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:59 pm

I trust the alsation to a point of the lead but I'm always scanning the park. Any dog I don't know she is called in and put on lead. It's just common sense.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:04 pm

The General wrote:I trust the alsation to a point of the lead but I'm always scanning the park. Any dog I don't know she is called in and put on lead. It's just common sense.

Same here, I cannot take a chance with him as when he was around a year old he was great with dogs, then one terrier bit him on the nose and since then any dog that is even close to him he wants to attack if its anyway not succumbing to him

The collie is older and has no problem with dogs, cats, rabbits etc, but the shepherd is mad to go and although he is neutered and I would never blood him, he is just overtly protective and thats his way.

Its cunts like that guy in the park that give all dog owners a bad name

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Justin Credible wrote:up in the park this prick with his labrador saw me and still came towards me and saw me put my dogs on a lead and the cunt seeing my ones getting agitated still never put his on a lead knowing damn well when he was gonna pass there might be grief.

I tore strips of the cunt and abused him for not having his dog on a lead and got cocky with me til I told ok, fair enough, and started to pretend I was leaving the shepherd off which was mad to get at the labrador.
cunt quickly put him on a lead and fucked off quick.
I hate irresponsible dog owners
You don't need to put a dog on a lead to avoid problems, although in this instance it would have been helpful.

Ruby has the nous to suss whether a dog is safe to approach or steer clear, most have it if it's allowed to develop

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:27 pm

it now only is a matter of safety, for him and his dog, but law as well.

There are people out there with a genuine fear of dogs.
My own dad would fear no cunt, never has, been shot at himself in and seen those around him killed and shot back in africa in the congo,
He would not fear a cunt with a knife, no fear of heights, water etc...but put a dog in front of him and he is more worried than anything ever.

you have to be conscious and aware of everyone around you

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Justin Credible wrote:it now only is a matter of safety, for him and his dog, but law as well.

My own dad would fear no cunt, never has, been shot at himself in and seen those around him killed and shot back in africa in the congo,
He would not fear a cunt with a knife, no fear of heights, water etc...but put a dog in front of him and he is more worried than anything ever.

Would he have been scared of something the size of Ruby?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:47 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:it now only is a matter of safety, for him and his dog, but law as well.

Would he have been scared of something the size of Ruby?

Yes.

We were never allowed a dog growing up, despite back then in the early 70s you could get a pup within minutes if you wanted one, and my brother would keep bringing a dog home, told he could not keep it, give it away, and kept repeating the pattern.

A friend of my dad who sold up everything and took his family to england, ( only for him to die shortly afterwards in a police cell on his own vomit cos he was srunk, despite the fact he never drank, typical of the brit cops towards irish back then) and they left us their female corgi, and he made us find a home for it.

Eventually we got a border terrier pup, again unplanned and maybe persistence finally paid off we were allowed keep him bet never in the house, but over time my dad took to him and even by the time the dog was 14 my dad was cool but still wary of him.

One of my wifes brothers is the same, although in his defense he was savagely attacked when he was 11 and the forehead scars still visible today

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:58 pm

It's well known where dogs are walked here, if anyone has a fear that serious the obvious answer is to avoid it. I have a fear of being blown to bits so won't have a holiday in Syria

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Even though I am good with dogs I am wary of them, different when they are your own.

I am not frightened by them no matter the breed but you have to be wary.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Justin Credible wrote:Even though I am good with dogs I am wary of them, different when they are your own.

I am not frightened by them no matter the breed but you have to be wary.
You're right to be wary of a dog that could do you harm as am I having also been brought up with dogs. It's part of the education as they all have the base code and instinct of the wolf. No, not the spineless one!

Then you have to be sensible as a dog Ruby's size couldn't harm a human over the age of five size wise, a GS could eat an adult. I wouldn't leave Ruby alone with a very small child but there has to be some perspective

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Leonburger on the park again today, fucking enormous.
Dwarfs the alsation.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:15 pm

my shepherd is the biggest shepherd I have ever seen, even the vet reckons its the biggest she has seen,

He is not one of those with the slope back so he looks bigger, he weighs almost 8 stone yet is thin looking because of his height and length,
I can hold him by the collar while I walk so tells you the height, and he can put his paws on my shoulder when he stands up and I am no dwarf, but is very affectionate and timid in his own way, now he is approaching 4 years old soon he has started to calm down as shepherds are thick as fuck for the first few years, that why even the police wont start training them til they are 3.

The collies on the other hand got it first time by the time they were even 3 months, smart fuckers

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:17 pm

Justin Credible wrote:my shepherd is the biggest shepherd I have ever seen, even the vet reckons its the biggest she has seen,

He is not one of those with the slope back so he looks bigger, he weighs almost 8 stone yet is thin looking because of his height and length,
I can hold him by the collar while I walk so tells you the height, and he can put his paws on my shoulder when he stands up and I am no dwarf, but is very affectionate and timid in his own way, now he is approaching 4 years old soon he has started to calm down as shepherds are thick as fuck for the first few years, that why even the police wont start training them til they are 3.

The collies on the other hand got it first time by the time they were even 3 months, smart fuckers
Always known they're top of the dog intelligence tree, fantastic animals

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:21 pm

believe it or not the shepherds are suppose to be the third smartest, after collies first obviously, then poodles.

Wanted one of those giant poodles but the wife wanted the shepherd,
she wants a red setter now as well, but said no as I already do all the walking and fucked if I am adding a third dog to the mix.The two I have already weigh about 13 stone combined, and hard enough control them when a dog goes for them without adding another,

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:33 pm

Setters are total nutters but it's no surprise the police and armed forces use shepherds. Brilliant dogs with more strength than a collie which is important in that field. They also look more intimidating

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:45 pm

in a way all those working/herding breeds are nutters

collie, shepherds, springers, setters, they live to chase and herd shit and want to work