Justin Credible

Re: Happy St Paddy's Day ye cunts

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:28 pm

bump

Sin

Post by Sin » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Happy St Patricks to the Mick and Bogs

All you plastics, who think drinking that rancid cold dog sick that is Guinness and or visiting the Emeralds Isle once, in any way makes you Oirsih, fuck off, Ebola is to good for you, you shit cunts.

Don't let the One Two catch you with the rock on your body, they'll put you in the hat or rock you to sleep
Last edited by Sin on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:39 pm

Goating wasters all around today. Thank Moses it's nearly over.

Darth Dog

Post by Darth Dog » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Sin wrote:Happy St Patricks to the Mick and Bogs

All you plastics, who think drinking that rancid cold dog sick that is Guinness I crave, but unfortunately I am gay, and only drink warm milk from my mans penis, its good for you, you shit cunts.

I am a retarded dirt track rider
Jeepers
Woof woof

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:49 pm

hahahahahahahahaha

basically saying the shit I was saying about national pride is a form of racism......he has the micks here up in arms on forums

https://twitter.com/endstpats

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Blokes off his tis, its not white pride,its Murphy pride, rest of us who aint Oirish, do not give toss about it.

Same with that black history month bullshit, black lives matter, Italian American Pride, The Jock bullshit,Yorkshire shit and them fucking inbred spackers from Cornwall chipping in now.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:37 pm

the funny part is actually part of the shit is a valid point.

When people like bazi pete and darts1000 for example only like people solely cos they come from a piece of land that falls within some political border then that is a form of racism based on that you are treating people different based on where they come from.

I never understood the retarded people who got upset when the country on the birth cert is mocked as if they must defend the country because their mother ( which they had no say in) shat them out on a certain area of the map.

If someone told me most Irish people are thick as pig shit, i would agree,
Its not like Ireland for example does not have its own murderers, rapists, kiddy fiddlers etc, the way some people go on about their country they would have you believe it was paradise,

Sin

Post by Sin » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:53 pm

Justin Credible wrote:the funny part is actually part of the shit is a valid point.

When people like bazi pete and darts1000 for example only like people solely cos they come from a piece of land that falls within some political border then that is a form of racism based on that you are treating people different based on where they come from.

I never understood the retarded people who got upset when the country on the birth cert is mocked as if they must defend the country because their mother ( which they had no say in) shat them out on a certain area of the map.

If someone told me most Irish people are thick as pig shit, i would agree,
Its not like Ireland for example does not have its own murderers, rapists, kiddy fiddlers etc, the way some people go on about their country they would have you believe it was paradise,
Oh yes, agree JC, however would never move to say Ireland to live, then slag it off. Some friends of mine live in Spain, cannot speak a word of Dago, live in their shitty enlgish enclaves. Yet moaned like fuck when lived in England about imigrants not speaking English or mixing, creating their own enclaves or new nation states like the Islamic Republic of Bradford.

Fuck loathe them parts of Spain with "Traditional English Pubs/Irish Bars, full English brekkie abd sunday roast. Just fuck off.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:57 pm

Get this.....there was a pub in cork marketing itself as an Irish Bar....in fucking Ireland.

Remember it closed down and i was delighted and was in the middle of mocking the owner and some bitch moaned "what about those who lost their job"

Fuck'em i replied.I detest falsness, political correctness and other shit used to cover stupidity

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:01 am

another thing that pisses me off no end is when there is a GAA match on and Cork play whoever.

People from cork, living in cork who everyone knows is from cork hang cork flags out their window to let people who know they are from cork that they are supporting cork...seriously.

Same with Irish hanging Irish flags or English hanging English flags etc out their windows .

Now if the guy was in another country or continent, then i can understand him wanting to stand out maybe, but other than that it just tells your neighbours you are fucking retarded.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 am

Justin Credible wrote:another thing that pisses me off no end is when there is a GAA match on and Cork play whoever.

People from cork, living in cork who everyone knows is from cork hang cork flags out their window to let people who know they are from cork that they are supporting cork...seriously.

Same with Irish hanging Irish flags or English hanging English flags etc out their windows .

Now if the guy was in another country or continent, then i can understand him wanting to stand out maybe, but other than that it just tells your neighbours you are fucking retarded.
I find it even worse in Cork and Kerry when I'm over there every summer, every shitdick town and village in west cork/Kerry has the 'town colours' flying in front of every house, shop, pub. Especially after winning some football match against another shitdick local village no one's heard of.
I'm sure all they do it for is to wind each other up.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:44 pm

parochial inbred ignorance.

Sad pathetic people with such mundane empty lives that a bunch of other cunts hoofing a ball around some boggy pitch gives their miserable existence some reasoning.

Like the cunts I mock on here who use terms like "we" in order for them to affiliate themselves to something, for that sense of tribe and belonging to five their empty lives dome meaning.

The very notion that you could despise the game let alone hate it and the cunt who play it, and watch it is tantamount to a personal attack.
I was banned on a cork forum for once saying I hoped cork lose as gaa is shit and the people are stupid and the city nothing but a grey damp miserable maritime shithole.

The shock of that had people calling me a brit, homo, unionist etc and there was no way I could be from cork cos no cork person could think like that
These people are mentally ill.