Random daily crap.

General day to day stuff
daveboygreen

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:55 pm

Total Twat... Anything I have posted has been on the back of shit that has been thrown at me by posters and as it become evident that those running this place did not give a shit about the content on the forum or done anything to stop abuse being hurled at members by some posters. Tell me this Total Twat....When was it that I firstly hurled any abuse or accusations at you? I will save you some time....It was after you decided to do so to me a lot of times!! So don't fucking come on here blaming me for instigating any of it!!

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:55 pm

daveboygreen wrote:Total Twat... Anything I have posted has been on the back of shit that has been thrown at me by posters and as it become evident that those running this place did not give a shit about the content on the forum or done anything to stop abuse being hurled at members by some posters. Tell me this Total Twat....When was it that I firstly hurled any abuse or accusations at you? I will save you some time....It was after you decided to do so to me a lot of times!! So don't fucking come on here blaming me for instigating any of it!!
Grow up, sad cunt.

Mike Gregory. A cunt.

Stran

Post by Stran » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:56 pm

Hi DBG , hope you are doing well . I fully support your view in this , its not fair how you are being treated

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:04 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:48 pm Dave... You have hurled abuse at ILAD, Thorn, Oche, me and many others for fucking ages,, calling them Twits, faggots, spastics and all sorts so don't play the victim when things don't go your way... You dish it out so be a man and take it when it comes back at you... fucking snowflake
I shouldn’t defend Dave because of the ‘abuse’ he’s hurled my way in the past.

But I don’t agree with the comments made towards him insinuating paedophila. It’s a pretty serious accusation to make (along with the wife beating) even if it is trolling or meant to be a ‘joke’ or someone has made up a rumour and people have now taken it as face value.

However, he is a bit of a soft cunt with comments made towards him not concerning the two things above.

As you say, happy to dish it out but can’t take it back.
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:07 pm

Just call each other cunts and leave out the ponce canyon hiring.
From all sizes

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:08 pm

Randall wrote:Just call each other cunts and leave out the ponce canyon hiring.
From all sizes
I really don’t know what that means.

Mike Gregory. A cunt.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:09 pm

Oh ffs

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:10 pm

I might have deciphered it.

Mike Gregory. A cunt.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:12 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:55 pm Total Twat... Anything I have posted has been on the back of shit that has been thrown at me by posters and as it become evident that those running this place did not give a shit about the content on the forum or done anything to stop abuse being hurled at members by some posters. Tell me this Total Twat....When was it that I firstly hurled any abuse or accusations at you? I will save you some time....It was after you decided to do so to me a lot of times!! So don't fucking come on here blaming me for instigating any of it!!
Here you go again, playing the victim... I never blamed you for instigating it, I just said don't go playing the victim..
You have hurled personal abuse at many people for a long time, but it doesn't really matter who started it...
Two wrongs don't make a right....
I am happy to stop all the personal abuse if you do the same....

Let's be adults and leave it be

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:13 pm

tungsten tossers wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:12 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:55 pm Total Twat... Anything I have posted has been on the back of shit that has been thrown at me by posters and as it become evident that those running this place did not give a shit about the content on the forum or done anything to stop abuse being hurled at members by some posters. Tell me this Total Twat....When was it that I firstly hurled any abuse or accusations at you? I will save you some time....It was after you decided to do so to me a lot of times!! So don't fucking come on here blaming me for instigating any of it!!
Here you go again, playing the victim... I never blamed you for instigating it, I just said don't go playing the victim.. You have hurled personal abuse at many people for a long time, but it doesn't really matter who started it... Two wrongs don't make a right.... I am happy to stop all the personal abuse if you do the same.... Let's be adults and leave it be
Big ponce

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:14 pm

Randall wrote:now the place is complete
Bump

Mike Gregory. A cunt.

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:18 pm

ILAD wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:13 pm
tungsten tossers wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:12 pm
Here you go again, playing the victim... I never blamed you for instigating it, I just said don't go playing the victim.. You have hurled personal abuse at many people for a long time, but it doesn't really matter who started it... Two wrongs don't make a right.... I am happy to stop all the personal abuse if you do the same.... Let's be adults and leave it be
Big ponce
Cheers

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:55 pm

I love everyone
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:46 pm

Stran wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:56 pm Hi DBG , hope you are doing well . I fully support your view in this , its not fair how you are being treated

Fucking hell they're all here!!!

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:27 pm

Apparently I'm going to be on ticktock
Whatever that is

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:56 pm

Randall wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:27 pm Apparently I'm going to be on ticktock Whatever that is
:lol: :lol:
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:58 pm

Randall wrote:Apparently I'm going to be on ticktock
Whatever that is
Its what all the NHS staff used during the lockdowns, moaned about being run off their feet but they all found time to do fucking stupid dance routines in hospital corridors on there.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:04 pm

About 8 school kids were pissing about on my drive
I went out to ask what they were doing, turns out it was a dance routine for ticktock to l which I got roped in

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:05 pm

Until I remembered I'm old and have covid

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:58 pm

Randall wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:04 pm About 8 school kids were pissing about on my drive I went out to ask what they were doing, turns out it was a dance routine for ticktock to l which I got roped in
:lol: :lol:

I hope it pops up on my feed. :lol:
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“