Random daily crap.

General day to day stuff
M H
Site Admin

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by M H » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Justin Credible wrote:thought kensington was suppose to be up market
This is more Shepherds Bush, White City of old. Pertinent question in my opinion is why don't buildings of that nature have sprinkler systems in place?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Hutchy72

Post by Hutchy72 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:25 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:thought kensington was suppose to be up market
This is more Shepherds Bush, White City of old. Pertinent question in my opinion is why don't buildings of that nature have sprinkler systems in place?
Maybe the sprinkler system had seized up through lack of use?
Like Steve Egertons shower.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Just out of interest, is there any part of London that isn't 'diverse'?

Every time something happens there, the area is described as 'diverse' or 'multi-cultural'.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:39 pm

The Shank wrote:Just out of interest, is there any part of London that isn't 'diverse'?

Every time something happens there, the area is described as 'diverse' or 'multi-cultural'.
:D

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:12 pm

The Shank wrote:Just out of interest, is there any part of London that isn't 'diverse'?

Downing Street is as diverse as the Orange Order taking control of the UK

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:11 pm

Did Noisy mention to anyone he'd bought a white van to cruise around North London?

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Notice how the media were quick to point out that the van driver was a WHITE man. Never hear them mentioning skin colours when referring to all the terrorist attacks recently.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:Notice how the media were quick to point out that the van driver was a WHITE man. Never hear them mentioning skin colours when referring to all the terrorist attacks recently.
The media aint slow in pointing out the Muslim terrorists when this shit happens. The ultra right are just as dangerous

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:05 pm

whats this shit about the white van ?

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm

M H wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:Notice how the media were quick to point out that the van driver was a WHITE man. Never hear them mentioning skin colours when referring to all the terrorist attacks recently.
The media aint slow in pointing out the Muslim terrorists when this shit happens. The ultra right are just as dangerous

They take an eternity to announce they are Muslim and they certainly never mention the skin colour. Find me one news report from the manchester arena thing where they say the black man with a knife.

Racism has done an about turn and it is now whitey who is vilified.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Justin Credible wrote:whats this shit about the white van ?

Some dude thought he would upstage rapey Dave and ran over a load of Twit's

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Can never get a liberal cunt to give me the answer to this question.

If we ( the human race) are suppose to be all equal , why are blacks, arabs etc called minorities.
When there world has more blacks and arabs than white people
Surely that qualifies "whitey" as a minority, so where are those rights. ?

I remember one yank cunt whore tell me, that white people owe the black people an eternal apology for the slave trade, and the whore was white,
I replied as an Irish man I owe no apology for something I never did, and if you want to blame my forefathers then go fuck yourself since as an Irishman we never had a slave trade in Ireland.

If anyone owes a race an apology it you ya yankee whore for what your forefathers did to the native americans.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
M H wrote:

They take an eternity to announce they are Muslim and they certainly never mention the skin colour. Find me one news report from the manchester arena thing where they say the black man with a knife.

After the previous attacks the BBC wouldn't use the words 'islamic' or 'Muslim' to describe the killers until his identity was released.

This morning on bbc breakfast, literally hours after after some lunatic went crazy and without any identity bring released, the killer was described as a "white supremacist targeting innocent muslims".

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 pm

The Shank wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:
M H wrote:

After the previous attacks the BBC wouldn't use the words 'islamic' or 'Muslim' to describe the killers until his identity was released.

This morning on bbc breakfast, literally hours after after some lunatic went crazy and without any identity bring released, the killer was described as a "white supremacist targeting innocent muslims".

Exactly my point.
Have a +1 on me, mate.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:04 pm

The Shank wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:
M H wrote:

The media only mentions newsworthy things, things that deviate from the norm.

A white man driving the van deviates from the norm, a muslim driving the van IS (no pun intended) the norm.

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 pm

The Shank wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:
M H wrote:

Post commended.
They're all here!

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:20 pm

I'm seeing an equal number of complaints from lefties saying that the media coverage goes too easier on the attack because it is a van man and righties saying that the media are pouncing on it because it is a white man. It could just be that they are reporting the facts as they believe them to be.

So if you don't trust the media then do your own research. Don't just lazily think what the Mail or Guardian tell you to think. The trouble is now that when people hear opinions that don't match there own instead of just thinking "I don't agree with that" it's "Racist" or "lefty propaganda". It's called opinions. Deal with it.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:26 pm

Surreys finest wrote:I'm seeing an equal number of complaints from lefties saying that the media coverage goes too easier on the attack because it is a van man and righties saying that the media are pouncing on it because it is a white man. It could just be that they are reporting the facts as they believe them to be.

So if you don't trust the media then do your own research. Don't just lazily think what the Mail or Guardian tell you to think. The trouble is now that when people hear opinions that don't match there own instead of just thinking "I don't agree with that" it's "Racist" or "lefty propaganda". It's called opinions. Deal with it.
True.

Newspapers are answerable to no one but their readers, they can take whatever stance they choose.

But public service broadcasters are supposed to be neutral.

The BBC is anything but.

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:18 am

The Shank wrote:
Surreys finest wrote:I'm seeing an equal number of complaints from lefties saying that the media coverage goes too easier on the attack because it is a van man and righties saying that the media are pouncing on it because it is a white man. It could just be that they are reporting the facts as they believe them to be.

True.

Newspapers are answerable to no one but their readers, they can take whatever stance they choose.

But public service broadcasters are supposed to be neutral.

The BBC is anything but.
Yes but complete neutrality is virtually impossible. The BBC get cpmplaints from the left and right that they are biased against them. That's probably a sign that they are doing ok.

Fair enough the news programmes shouldn't tell people which way to vote etc but I don't see why prigramme makers should have to be hamstrung by blangmd neutrality.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 am

It's the cowardly MSM my gripe is with. Pathetic PC bastards spewing out propoganda