Politics

General day to day stuff
Justin Credible

Re: Politics

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 02, 2017 9:36 pm

The only time I do not answer the door is if its some gypo pikies selling shit, then i rush out and open the back patio door to give the impression the place is ripe for robbing and wait with the 2 dogs.

No pikey has tried his luck though.
They would ger some surprise if the managed to get over the side wall.
I know the dogs would get them before they could get back over it.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Justin Credible wrote:The only time I do not answer the door is if its some gypo pikies selling shit, then i rush out and open the back patio door to give the impression the place is ripe for robbing and wait with the 2 dogs.

Fuck that. Just get behind the sofa

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 02, 2017 9:47 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:The only time I do not answer the door is if its some gypo pikies selling shit, then i rush out and open the back patio door to give the impression the place is ripe for robbing and wait with the 2 dogs.

Fuck that. Just get behind the sofa
For fucks sake lister....you just deprived sprocket of 50% of his possible replies :D

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue May 02, 2017 9:57 pm

We all need to regularly make sofa references in the future and then hopefully we never have to see another post from the fat unfunny fuck.

ITG

Post by ITG » Fri May 05, 2017 1:14 pm

The tories have won a shitload of seats up here in Scotland in these council elections. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stran

Post by Stran » Fri May 05, 2017 1:35 pm

in the gravy wrote:The tories have won a shitload of seats up here in Scotland in these council elections. :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh no no no that cant be right , no one in scotland will vote for them :D

ITG

Post by ITG » Fri May 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Stran wrote:
in the gravy wrote:The tories have won a shitload of seats up here in Scotland in these council elections. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did :)

Stran

Post by Stran » Fri May 05, 2017 1:54 pm

in the gravy wrote:
Stran wrote:

I did :)

and i will again next month

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri May 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Shows how poor the Labour Party is and to those voting Tory there's only one warning. Be careful what you wish for
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

ITG

Post by ITG » Fri May 05, 2017 4:02 pm

M H wrote:Shows how poor the Labour Party is and to those voting Tory there's only one warning. Be careful what you wish for
Aye, I'm quite happy with uncontrolled immigration being addressed finally and not being taxed to fuck to fund scroungers.

The sneering middle class left, don't get it. HOW COULD POOR PEOPLE POSSIBLY VOTE TORY!!!!11

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm

First time in my life I will be voting tory as well.
Literally are no viable alternatives.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm

in the gravy wrote:
M H wrote:Shows how poor the Labour Party is and to those voting Tory there's only one warning. Be careful what you wish for
Aye, I'm quite happy with uncontrolled immigration being addressed finally and not being taxed to fuck to fund scroungers.

The sneering middle class left, don't get it. HOW COULD POOR PEOPLE POSSIBLY VOTE TORY!!!!11
As I said, be careful what you wish for and if anyone thinks immigration will reduce over the next five years they're as deluded as Corbyn. I've never seen an overall political offering across all parties so poor, none are fit for purpose

ITG

Post by ITG » Fri May 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Randall wrote:First time in my life I will be voting tory as well.
Literally are no viable alternatives.
I'll be voting Lib Dems next month because my seat is one of the few the SNP have a serious chance of losing. However if it were not a tight seat I would absolutely be voting Tory.

Fuck the left and their luvvie middle-class obnoxiousness.

ITG

Post by ITG » Fri May 05, 2017 4:13 pm

M H wrote:
in the gravy wrote:

As I said, be careful what you wish for and if anyone thinks immigration will reduce over the next five years they're as deluded as Corbyn. I've never seen an overall political offering across all parties so poor, none are fit for purpose
Who knows.
Last edited by ITG on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri May 05, 2017 4:20 pm

in the gravy wrote:
M H wrote:
in the gravy wrote:

It will be exceptionally more difficult for people to get here after Brexit, so if so, they will almost certainly coming here illegally. I would have voted remain, but I am not arsed at all to see uncontrolled immigration halted as a result of this.

I'm fed up of Eastern Europeans who beg, thieve and don't speak English here en masse. I'm fed up of scroungers who can't afford to have kids expecting the tax payers to fund their jeremy kyle lives. I'm fed up of the SNP trying to destroy Scotland's economy.

With the latest SNP tax rises, which I'm marginally over the threshold in, I'm being taxed even more, for an above average wage I've worked bloody hard to earn. The Tories are the only party who can realistically run the UK, however at a local level, I'll stomach any pro union party who can oust them out.
Are you drunk mate? There's more immigration from outside the EU than within and the Tories have had seven years to bring it down. Guess what, they haven't and won't regardless of Brexit. You say you're being taxed even more, who's setting the tax rates if it's not the Tories and don't forget the tax of choice Tory governments always increase, VAT. A regressive tax that takes no account of ability to pay.

All that apart this is a futile discussion as there isn't any party I'd vote for right now. Could anyone imagine Diane Abbot as Home Secretary? This couldn't be made up!

ITG

Post by ITG » Fri May 05, 2017 4:39 pm

Immigration isn't entirely a bad thing when people bring transferrable skills and its pretty stable because our economy is good and it comes from a lot of other strong countries in western europe, but we are also seeing people come en masse from Poland and Romania still, who can't speak English, stretch public services and undercut wages, people are fed up of that and its going to be a lot tougher for these people to come here after Brexit. I was all for the EU, and would still rather be in it, but its been going downhill from the day it started letting in these ex eastern bloc countries who were not fit to join.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 pm

in the gravy wrote:Immigration isn't entirely a bad thing when people bring transferrable skills and its pretty stable because our economy is good and it comes from a lot of other strong countries in western europe, but we are also seeing people come en masse from Poland and Romania still, who can't speak English, stretch public services and undercut wages, people are fed up of that and its going to be a lot tougher for these people to come here after Brexit. I was all for the EU, and would still rather be in it, but its been going downhill from the day it started letting in these ex eastern bloc countries who were not fit to join.
Sorry mate you still don't get it.

For years to come we will be importing non skilled labour who don't speak English and it won't be tougher at all. Look at the sectors who import these people now and the list isn't exhaustive.

Hospitality
Care
NHS
Construction
Agriculture

These industries rely on the non skilled labour we as a country shouldn't have to import and in construction skilled labour.

No government will allow these industries to fail UKIP possibly excepted

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Fri May 05, 2017 4:52 pm

in the gravy wrote:Immigration isn't entirely a bad thing when people bring transferrable skills and its pretty stable because our economy is good and it comes from a lot of other strong countries in western europe, but we are also seeing people come en masse from Poland and Romania still, who can't speak English, stretch public services and undercut wages, people are fed up of that and its going to be a lot tougher for these people to come here after Brexit. I was all for the EU, and would still rather be in it, but its been going downhill from the day it started letting in these ex eastern bloc countries who were not fit to join.
You just seem like a racist cunt.

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 pm

M H wrote:

For years to come we will be importing non skilled labour who don't speak English and it won't be tougher at all. Look at the sectors who import these people now and the list isn't exhaustive.

Hospitality
Care
NHS
Construction
Agriculture

These industries rely on the non skilled labour we as a country shouldn't have to import and in construction skilled labour.

I hope the government does let the NHS fail.

Money leeching bureaucratic shitstain of a system.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri May 05, 2017 4:55 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
M H wrote:

Hospitality
Care
NHS
Construction
Agriculture

I hope the government does let the NHS fail.

Money leeching bureaucratic shitstain of a system.
I hope then for you and your's sake you all neither fall ill or grow old. Should probably scrap education as well as that costs money