Politics

General day to day stuff
KingMervtheFirst

Re: Politics

Post by KingMervtheFirst » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
M H wrote:That's the end of the Labour Party, the Tories could well govern for the rest of my lifetime

bullshit.
The one great certainty in life is people are fucking morons. Corbyn fucks off, new cunt comes in and bullshits the masses and a lot believe him and like the bdo its a new era etc.
Kim Jong-Un wrote:Regardless of Corbyn, anyone who votes for the pathetic cucks in the Labour Party and their pansy virtue signalling are fucking morons.
Anyone that votes and genuinely thinks the shower they are voting for is something special that will make a difference is a fucking moron.

Politicians need shooting, if they fail to do what they promise, public execution.
I assure you, that will see a drastic improvement in things and how they are done.
Yep. I will vote for May not with any enthusiasm, but purely because at least she will keep the country functioning and the crying from the left when she gets a massive majority will be lovely.
Not sure they'll be crying much as most of them actually expect it to happen, aside from the most hackish of Tweeters. Last time it was a shock.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Sad thing is we have a health service in crisis, schools bursting at the seams, housing out of sight for most, major corporations paying little or no tax and no opposition capable of bringing these issues home.

Poor opposition makes for even poorer government and guess who at the end of the day get the thin end of the wedge?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 pm

M H wrote:Sad thing is we have a health service in crisis, schools bursting at the seams, housing out of sight for most, major corporations paying little or no tax and no opposition capable of bringing these issues home.

Poor opposition makes for even poorer government and guess who at the end of the day get the thin end of the wedge?
The idea of social healthcare is loony anyway and most countries that have abolished corporation tax have seen a vast and sudden increase in prosperity.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
M H wrote:Sad thing is we have a health service in crisis, schools bursting at the seams, housing out of sight for most, major corporations paying little or no tax and no opposition capable of bringing these issues home.

The idea of social healthcare is loony anyway and most countries that have abolished corporation tax have seen a vast and sudden increase in prosperity.
Are you really saying that the old, sick and injured should either pay up or die? There also isn't a major economy that operates without CT so where has it been abolished?

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:16 pm

M H wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:

Are you really saying that the old, sick and injured should either pay up or die? There also isn't a major economy that operates without CT so where has it been abolished?
I am saying the old, sick and injured should get health insurance that covers them against this stuff. Your line of argument is fatally flawed by the fact that it is in effect racist, unless you are willing to say that you support paying your tax towards everyone's healthcare worldwide, then it comes down to the issue that you only think that the 'old, sick and injured' in this country are worthy of being saved. Personally, I would rather live as a private individual and have health insurance of my own choice, and not state forced sub-par healthcare.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
M H wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:

I am saying the old, sick and injured should get health insurance that covers them against this stuff. Your line of argument is fatally flawed by the fact that it is in effect racist, unless you are willing to say that you support paying your tax towards everyone's healthcare worldwide, then it comes down to the issue that you only think that the 'old, sick and injured' in this country are worthy of being saved. Personally, I would rather live as a private individual and have health insurance of my own choice, and not state forced sub-par healthcare.
Note you missed the CT question but you can come back to that at any time.

Have you kids? Parents that needed health care? Have you needed health care or how about applying your argument to education as an example?

I have no kids in education costing the state so why should I have to pay for anyone else's kids to be educated? Why don't parents get insurance to pay for the sprogs' education?

Then we can take this a bit further as we're abolishing the state and make people pay for every mile or foot they use of the roads or pavements.

Then we go to pensions and so on and so on

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:56 pm

M H wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:
M H wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:

Note you missed the CT question but you can come back to that at any time.

Have you kids? Parents that needed health care? Have you needed health care or how about applying your argument to education as an example?

I have no kids in education costing the state so why should I have to pay for anyone else's kids to be educated? Why don't parents get insurance to pay for the sprogs' education?

Then we can take this a bit further as we're abolishing the state and make people pay for every mile or foot they use of the roads or pavements.

Then we go to pensions and so on and so on
States such as Estonia have seen incredible increases and boosts in their economy since nearly abolishing corporation tax. Incredibly rich nations with high standards of living such as Monaco also have no corporation tax.

Now onto the other issues, note how you have totally avoided answering whether or not you support global free healthcare. If you do not then this is not a point of principle, but purely a belief in that we, as a nation, need to stay together as some form of clan.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Global free healthcare isn't an issue as it doesn't happen or ever will. Unless of course the world leading economy of Estonia champions it. Monaco is a Principality within a nation similar to Vatican City. Hardly a valid example.

Now for you to answer the points you ignored

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:23 pm

The prospect of leaving my health in the hands of private insurance companies scares the fuck out of me. Those con artist cunts will try every trick in the book not to pay up.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
States such as Estonia have seen incredible increases and boosts in their economy since nearly abolishing corporation tax. Incredibly rich nations with high standards of living such as Monaco also have no corporation tax.

Here is the major flaw in your point.

Estonia and other such desperately poor counties suddenly got foreign giants getting handy deals so the economy did boom, however even with their boom they are still miles behind the first world in terms of wages.

Happened in Ireland in the 60s and 70s, big american shower of cunts like ford and apple getting piss cheap labour, tax free allowances for the companies, multiple grants etc.
They paid better than other jobs but the companies were not paying their share like irish own companies.
Then when they were asked to pay the same like everyone else they threaten to pull out and cost the ecomony jobs and our weak ass cunt of a government bent over.

We are still earning less than ye brits and yanks.

As for monoco, that it the opposite side of the scale, both the extremely well off and the poor cannot be used as a comparison for the uk.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:32 pm

The major flaw in Kim is that he's a boring cunt who thinks that he's smart and witty.

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 pm

I don't hear any North Koreans complaining about their economy or health service.

Kim must be doing something right.

Surreys finest

Post by Surreys finest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:51 pm

The Shank wrote:I don't hear any North Koreans complaining about their economy or health service.

Kim must be doing something right.
That posh rowing cunt James Cracknell is standing to be a Tory MP. He said that Cuba and North Korea have a handle on obesity.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:28 am

stop benefit claiming naggers from africa coming here , torpedo the boats in the med thats whats causing housing and health crisis

Stran

Post by Stran » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 am

Lister of Smeg wrote:The major flaw in Kim is that he's a boring cunt who thinks that he's smart and witty.
Sounds like you re describing yourself.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 am

Stran wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:The major flaw in Kim is that he's a boring cunt who thinks that he's smart and witty.
Sounds like you re describing yourself.
You sound frustrated. No creampie after the anal abuse then?

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Had some Lib Dem party fucking mouthpieces just knock on my door at about 8:55.

Should be legal to knife the cunts.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue May 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Had some Lib Dem party fucking mouthpieces just knock on my door at about 8:55.

Don't answer the fucking door then, moron.

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:Had some Lib Dem party fucking mouthpieces just knock on my door at about 8:55.

You underestimate the persistence of their knocking, you utter knobhead.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Tue May 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:

You underestimate the persistence of their knocking, you utter knobhead.

No I Don't. They do knock on our door too you know along with TVL goons and chuggers. I've Never answered and never will.