Politics

General day to day stuff
Tommo

Re: Politics

Post by Tommo » Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 am

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Randall wrote:Blowing up kids at a pop concert, wow.
Was only a matter of time before something happened outside of London. Disgraceful.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39996224
They're all here!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 23, 2017 6:07 pm

time to start killing all people who believe in allah, jesus, easter bunny, santa, buddha etc.

Anyone that believes in an invisible man in the sky is already lacking in the head, so not really surprising these fruitcakes are the way they are.

When was the last time an atheist, pagan or agnostic person blew up people or murdered anyone for their beliefs ?
Thats right NEVER, always the so called people who believe in a God

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Justin Credible wrote:time to start killing all people who believe in allah, jesus, easter bunny, santa, buddha etc.

Anyone that believes in an invisible man in the sky is already lacking in the head, so not really surprising these fruitcakes are the way they are.

When was the last time an atheist, pagan or agnostic person blew up people or murdered anyone for their beliefs ?
The Soviets and Nazis tick that box
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:time to start killing all people who believe in allah, jesus, easter bunny, santa, buddha etc.

Bullshit, The nazi party never claimed to be athiests , in fact most nazi beliefs were based on the shit in the bible.
The notion the jews betrayed jesus was very evident in a lot of the reasons nazi gave for their excuses.
Do you know the nazi party had a muslim units, protestant units etc ?
Most people dont, as they are too quick to believe every shit they read without doing any actual research on topics.

As for the soviets, they were not a voluntary organisation but a collection of people who were just evil but purported to believe in the orthodox religion. It was not a thing like mussie cunts dictating non believers should die.

Like the IRA all proud of the catholic god, unionists loved the church of england shit.

When was the last time an atheist , pagan etc knocked on your door looking for money for his cause. or dictated to you on tv what is right and wrong ?
Religion is , was and will always be just a tool for manipulitive cunts to keep the fools in line and have them brainwashed.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue May 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
M H wrote:

Bullshit, The nazi party never claimed to be athiests , in fact most nazi beliefs were based on the shit in the bible.
The notion the jews betrayed jesus was very evident in a lot of the reasons nazi gave for their excuses.
Do you know the nazi party had a muslim units, protestant units etc ?
Most people dont, as they are too quick to believe every shit they read without doing any actual research on topics.

As for the soviets, they were not a voluntary organisation but a collection of people who were just evil but purported to believe in the orthodox religion. It was not a thing like mussie cunts dictating non believers should die.

Like the IRA all proud of the catholic god, unionists loved the church of england shit.

When was the last time an atheist , pagan etc knocked on your door looking for money for his cause. or dictated to you on tv what is right and wrong ?
Religion is , was and will always be just a tool for manipulitive cunts to keep the fools in line and have them brainwashed.
Couldn't agree more with that but the vast minority of fools take it to the extreme and murder because another extremist has wound them up to the point they're ready to go.

I came through the Catholic system as did you but walked away from the oppression that system heaped upon us. Some didn't but they never espoused violence because others didn't have their beliefs.

The point is across most faiths the majority are benign, it's the minority that go to the extremes. I've never tarred all with the same brush apart from the BDO idiots of course

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm

I remember when i worked for a chain of Adult Stores, guys I grew up with would be ashamed to call into me at work for fear other people see them, such is the shame and catholic guilt in this shithole of a forsaken hole of a dump.

I despise the church, and whilst I tolerate those who believe in a god and mind their own business and not try force that mental illness upon me, I know deep down these people are fucking retarded.
Anyone that kills for their god to prove their god is the better god than the god of the people they are killing has to be mentally retarded to even buy that shit in the first place, long before they strap explosives to themselves.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue May 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Justin Credible wrote:I remember when i worked for a chain of Adult Stores, guys I grew up with would be ashamed to call into me at work for fear other people say them, such is the shame and catholic guilt in this shithole of a forsaken hole of a dump.

I despise the church, and whilst I tolerate those who believe in a god and mind their own business and not try force that mental illness upon me, I know deep down these people are fucking retarded.
Anyone that kills for their god to prove their god is the better god than the god of the people they are killing has to be mentally retarded to even buy that shit in the first place, long before they strap explosives to themselves.
I know and have known many who found strength from their faith in their own desperate times, decent people who wished harm on nobody or tried to impose their beliefs on others, apart from their kids! I have no time for the invisible man in the sky but have seen first hand how that belief has helped.

I'm talking about my parents at the time my sister died, was horrible as we all know no parent should ever bury a child but's that where we were.

The church as an organisation is everything that's wrong in this world but at a local level actually does good. When of course the priests aint abusing choir boys

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue May 23, 2017 7:05 pm

instead of condemning the camel jockey mussie cunts some people instead prefer to go to the police to complain about a white person instead criticizing mussie cunts

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... tion-tweet

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Tue May 23, 2017 8:55 pm

Randall wrote:Blowing up kids at a pop concert, wow.
It is okay though. We get to hold a solidarity vigil. Yay. xoxoxooxoxoxoxoox

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed May 24, 2017 6:42 am

My sister is due to attend a big gig next Friday and is talking about not going.
Fuck that, get up and get on.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed May 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Randall wrote:My sister is due to attend a big gig next Friday and is talking about not going.
Fuck that, get up and get on.

It will blow over :D

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed May 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Either way she will have a blast

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed May 24, 2017 12:27 pm

yep an uplifting experience

gmoney

Post by gmoney » Sun May 28, 2017 10:38 pm

Justin Credible wrote:instead of condemning the camel jockey mussie cunts some people instead prefer to go to the police to complain about a white person instead criticizing mussie cunts

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... tion-tweet

That's because it was the piece of trash "Guardian" They lean left so hard that any article that could hurt the "peaceful muslims" does not fly. it't even worse here in USA. Only Trump will utter the words "Radical Islam" To everybody on the left (Obama was the worst) will never say those words. Katie Hopkins is a great and as usual she got fired. You can't call it like it is anymore. I see how bad it is getting for the U.K. and it isn't going to be fixed by "loving one another" like Katy Perry said to do.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun May 28, 2017 10:46 pm

what peaceful muslims ?

They are all mentally retarded.The ones that are not bombing and killing do not speak out.
They despise integrating, slate the country they are in, and try to make it like the shitholes they left.

If their own shitholes were so great why did they leave why dont they all fuck off back there and take their smell, flies, and their shit book about some arab invisible man

gmoney

Post by gmoney » Sun May 28, 2017 10:53 pm

Justin Credible wrote:what peaceful muslims ?

They are all mentally retarded.The ones that are not bombing and killing do not speak out.
They despise integrating, slate the country they are in, and try to make it like the shitholes they left.

If their own shitholes were so great why did they leave why dont they all fuck off back there and take their smell, flies, and their shit book about some arab invisible man
Exactly. What is happening here in the states as I assume in Uk is you are labeled racist/islamaphobic etc. for the mere mention of vetting or banning anybody from over there. I don't understand why the citizens here don't want to be safe. All the millenials are jumping on the bandwagon and just want everybody to get along. Well, it's not happening. After the snowflakes leave college and hit the real world maybe they'll smarten up.

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:37 pm

Seems like another terror attack in London.

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:38 pm

Religion of peace etc...............

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:42 pm

Fucks sake.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

The Shank

Post by The Shank » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:36 pm

It ain't gonna stop.