Politics

General day to day stuff
Justin Credible

Re: Politics

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Stran wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:Looks like the copper has died.
JC will be happy just another terrorist working for the british government according to him

Wrong yet again you inbred proddy criminal scumbag.

I have no problem with a police officer doing his job in his own country or any brit, its the brits with weapons in the army killing innocent people in their own native land.

I know its a concept a thick uneducated inbred hun cunt like you could never possibly grasp, and every soldier in a foreign country deserves what he gets.
I have no issue with the ordinary good british people going about their everyday business killed and injured by a nutter.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:You sound bitter, what have they done to you?
Not bitter at all, you are too thick to realize but not everyone on this board is a Brit or gives a flying fuck about the brits.

I feel sorry for the copper who dies and his family, and the innocent people hurt and killed, but the reality is terrorism is happening all over the world and what has happened in london is no worse than the acts of terrorism being committed by the british abroad.

Why is it more tragic this happened in Britain than another country ?
Why the insult? Just asking a question.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Bob Ross wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:
Not bitter at all, you are too thick to realize but not everyone on this board is a Brit or gives a flying fuck about the brits.

I feel sorry for the copper who dies and his family, and the innocent people hurt and killed, but the reality is terrorism is happening all over the world and what has happened in london is no worse than the acts of terrorism being committed by the british abroad.

Just like I asked you a question.

Is it tragic, yes, but no more tragic that any act of terrorism.

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Vic Sexton was right.

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Bob Ross wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

Just like I asked you a question.

Is it tragic, yes, but no more tragic that any act of terrorism.
It seems we agree on something.

A scary thought.

Stran

Post by Stran » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Stran wrote:
The Ginge Reaper wrote:Looks like the copper has died.
JC will be happy just another terrorist working for the british government according to him

Wrong yet again you inbred proddy criminal scumbag.

I have no problem with a police officer doing his job in his own country or any brit, its the brits with weapons in the army killing innocent people in their own native land.

I know its a concept a thick uneducated inbred hun cunt like you could never possibly grasp, and every soldier in a foreign country deserves what he gets.
I have no issue with the ordinary good british people going about their everyday business killed and injured by a nutter.

Hypocrit

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 pm

post your proof

Stran

Post by Stran » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Justin Credible wrote:post your proof
No need i know it thats good enough for me

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Stran wrote:

so another of your wild claims based on nothing with zero proof and evidence.

What a shock.

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Justin Credible wrote:this is hilarious how the brits are making out this is some sort of global news.

The reality is no one gives a fuck if some arab cunt lost his mind, anymore so than if an arab cunt lost his mind in Ireland, or botswana or argentina or where ever,
dumb brits think London is the center of the universe.
In fact I bet the media are secretly delighted at this as it will help sell more papers help slimey politicians take away even more personal freedoms and liberties.
I think you are wrong there, if it was Dublin or Paris or Beunos Aires it would rightly gain coverage. Its part of the culture in these islamic countries, so yes, it doesn't really get much thought rightly.

The second part, of course, they love a tragedy cause it gets clicks, ratings and people buying newspapers. Better than reporting on some celeb getting a new set of fake tits.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Justin Credible wrote:this is hilarious how the brits are making out this is some sort of global news.

The reality is no one gives a fuck if some arab cunt lost his mind, anymore so than if an arab cunt lost his mind in Ireland, or botswana or argentina or where ever,
In fact I bet the media are secretly delighted at this as it will help sell more papers help slimey politicians take away even more personal freedoms and liberties.
The Brit cunts are only making a big thing out of it because it happened in London. Had it happened in Newcastle we would have only heard a slight murmur about it.

Stran

Post by Stran » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Stran wrote:

so another of your wild claims based on nothing with zero proof and evidence.

What a shock.
Sure. Sure it is.

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:

The Brit cunts are only making a big thing out of it because it happened in London. Had it happened in Newcastle we would have only heard a slight murmur about it.
^^^Northerner

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:24 pm

in the gravy wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:

^^^Northerner

I hope that didn't make me come across as a geordie. I only used Newcastle as an example because it was the first Northern shithole that came to mind.

ITG

Post by ITG » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
in the gravy wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:

^^^Northerner

I hope that didn't make me come across as a geordie. I only used Newcastle as an example because it was the first Northern shithole that came to mind.
Apologies. Never nice to be mistakenly thought of as one of them.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
in the gravy wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:

^^^Northerner

to be fair when it comes to shitholes of the north, you have a lot to choose from

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Thank fuck it didn't happen in Liverpool. Imagine the scenes for the next 30 years

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:26 pm

More terrorism. Why can't everyone be more like my Chizzy?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Chizzyfan wrote:More terrorism. Why can't everyone be more like my Chizzy?

simple ?

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:31 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Chizzyfan wrote:More terrorism. Why can't everyone be more like my Chizzy?

simple ?
Well yes, if the intelligent blokes at the top, who do it for the money were simple, they could not have the ability to indoctrinate the simple ones like the guy who made this attack.