Politics

General day to day stuff
Stran

Re: Politics

Post by Stran » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:17 am

not to say i told you so... but i told you so...

government resonse to the 1.8m people who signed the petition for trump not to come to the uk... was basically Fuck off . same response to 99% of petitions that go to them

again they want you to think that you have some sort of control

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:51 pm

why would they respong to 1.8 million most of who were not even from this fucking country and also id imagine the other 60 million in this country wanted him so democracy rules

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm

It's a fucking Ludicrous notion that the UK government would take that stance with the president of America whoever it is.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Were there 20m on the petition the UK Government would shit itself. These petitions are nothing more than a numbers game
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:50 pm

one of the biggest political scandal in irish history going on presently. then Ireland has a few every year.

Would love to see a few politicians getting shot

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Justin Credible wrote:one of the biggest political scandal in irish history going on presently
Has the Taoiseach stolen all the potatoes?
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:one of the biggest political scandal in irish history going on presently
Has the Taoiseach stolen all the potatoes?

Back in 2006 an Irish cop disciplined an sub ordinate.....
Then said subordinate makes a claim the cop that chastised her had previously inappropriately "tickled her while she was playing hide and seek with HIS kids".

Case was throw out.......2012 the same innocent cop went to the media and became a whistleblower saying top polica, politicians and business men were having their penalty points wiped and he slated the corrupt police.

Since then the police were asked to investigate themselves, in the meantime the police started a smear campaign against the good cop and tried to make out he was a paedo, when it turned out the complaints were all made up it was put down to a "clerical error". The police now claiming they knew nothing about this despite proof to the contrary.

The head copper who is a woman wont resign, (her husband was one of the investigating cops who claimed his wife did nothing wrong..go figure)
A yank Lesbian who believes in Abortion...who is wait for it...minister of Children claimed the government knew of the case
The minister for justice, another bitch claimed the government did not know.

Thats what happens when you let bitches run amok, and now all of them trying to cover their tracks.

The whistle blowing cop who had the smear campaign against him has demanded a public inquiry as he wants everything out in the open.
The whore that is head of the cops has not even apologized for what has happened to the innocent guy and his family

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:37 pm

Diane Abbot is claiming she's getting rape threats. If that's true there's some sadder and sicker bastards out there I could ever imagine. Who the fuck would even think for a fleeting moment of fucking that fat ugly bitch

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:44 pm

M H wrote:Diane Abbot is claiming she's getting rape threats. If that's true there's some sadder and sicker bastards out there I could ever imagine. Who the fuck would even think for a fleeting moment of fucking that fat ugly bitch

Probably Myers ( darts1000)

Remember how he was always on about black women with huge arses

limegas

Post by limegas » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:39 pm

M H wrote:Diane Abbot is claiming she's getting rape threats. If that's true there's some sadder and sicker bastards out there I could ever imagine. Who the fuck would even think for a fleeting moment of fucking that fat ugly bitch

Jezza Corbyn

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:43 pm

limegas wrote:

Jezza Corbyn
She was actually pretty fit thirty years ago, even had a full head of teeth

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm

shes a black racist bitch and shows everything that is wrong with the labour party

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:shes a black racist bitch and shows everything that is wrong with the labour party
That's the irony, I believe she actually is a racist bitch

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:18 pm

read some of her speeches it says it all

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:read some of her speeches it says it all
Don't need to mate. Just shows how far the Labour Party have descended if she's the Shadow Home Secretary

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:43 pm

M H wrote:
Noisycrowds wrote:read some of her speeches it says it all
Don't need to mate. Just shows how far the Labour Party have descended if she's the Shadow Home Secretary
Nobody half decent will work with Corbyn.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:09 pm

the labour party are not the party for anyone born in england

they care more about overseas people and would quite happily have open borders and borrow to pay benefits to every musrat scum that turned up

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:34 pm

They're all here!

Jungle Jim

Study: Blacks are more likely to be wrongfully convicted

Post by Jungle Jim » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:15 pm

http://www.wfmz.com/news/politics/study ... /380611201

All Marvin Anderson ever wanted to be was a firefighter. Instead, at 18 years old, he was wrongfully convicted of rape, sodomy, abduction and robbery.

When a Virginia judge sentenced him to 210 years in prison, "my whole body went numb," Anderson told CNN. "I knew I was going to prison for something I didn't do."

It took 15 years behind bars and five years on parole before Anderson was exonerated for his crimes -- the result of DNA testing.

"I trusted in the justice system and it failed me," he said.

Anderson is just one of hundreds of black men who have been convicted of and exonerated for crimes they didn't commit. A new report from the National Registry of Exonerations, a joint project between the University of California, Irvine; University of Michigan Law School and Michigan State University College of Law, shows that blacks are more likely to be wrongfully convicted than whites and are also likely to spend longer in prison before being exonerated for their crimes. While blacks represent 13% of the US population, they represent a whopping 47% of the 1,900 exonerations in the registry.

"In some cases you see some type of explicit racism," said Samuel Gross, a law professor at University of Michigan and the author of the report. "Non-implicit racism has never gone away either."

Researchers focused on three types of crimes where blacks were more likely than whites to be exonerated: murder, sexual assault and drug crimes. While they acknowledged that the causes of each exoneration "differ sharply from one type of crime to another," they also said they found patterns of racial discrimination in all three groups.

According to the researchers, innocent blacks are seven times more likely to be convicted of murder than innocent whites. Gross said this was partly because homicide rates among blacks are higher than among whites, and innocent blacks are therefore more likely to get suspected and convicted of murder. (According to data from the FBI, 52% of murder victims in 2014 were black and 46% were white, and 53% of offenders were black compared to 45% who were white).

In addition, murder cases where a black defendant was wrongfully convicted were 22% more likely to involve police misconduct than those involving white defendants.

Blacks serving time for sexual assault are three-and-a-half times more likely to be innocent than whites that have been convicted of sexual assault. The bulk of the racial disparities in sexual assault convictions can be explained by white victims who mistakenly identify black assailants, said Gross, particularly when the victim is a white woman and the offender a black man.

Gross said whites are less likely to accurately identify black faces -- a concept known as "cross-racial identification."

When it comes to drug crimes, innocent blacks were 12 times more likely to be convicted than innocent whites. While blacks and whites have similar rates of illegal drug use, black people are more likely to be arrested and convicted of such offenses than white people are, researchers found.

limegas

Post by limegas » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:the labour party are not the party for anyone born in england

they care more about overseas people and would quite happily have open borders and borrow to pay benefits to every musrat scum that turned up
I agree. Tories are the only party to vote for