Politics

General day to day stuff
Noisycrowds

Re: Immigration!

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 am

but according to short people who drink to much its fine

we are all one happy family

problem is we are not , id say at least 80% of the people want immigration stopped and im including indians in that

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:29 pm

im not going to say the christian community is excluded but more a case its so overan with the muslim faiths and geared that way that they would simply choose not to bother.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

Some interesting points and I noted Dicie's re looking for workers. It appears there's an element of Irish lads with the same attitudes as our home grown British stock which surely is a huge part of the problem?

Noisy's you made a decent point about entry criteria which although I don't agree entirely does have merit and could be fine tuned into an acceptable start towards a long term solution. Then you contradict it by saying the borders should be closed
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:32 pm

well i think we cant close the borders as much as id like to

and most of the people i know agree

we need to stop people coming here who dont already have a job full stop

that i guess would stop 99%

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:well i think we cant close the borders as much as id like to

and most of the people i know agree

we need to stop people coming here who dont already have a job full stop

that i guess would stop 99%
Closing the borders isn't an option as the health service for one would struggle to find people to do the dirty jobs that the British hold beneath them.

That said I feel that each immigrant should be sponsored by an employer as a start. Added they should have secured accommodation and also post a bond to cover air fares back should they lose the job or accommodation.

Under this premise they would be paying tax and claiming no benefit so health care and education would be fair in the circumstances. Again I agree that there should be a qualifying period before they could claim even the most basic of benefit, including child allowance and tax credits. Five years may seem a bit harsh but it's a discussion point

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 pm

i dont buy this doing the jobs british dont mh

and its quite simple , unemployed people do them jobs or they dont get benefit

somehow i think theyd get off there arses then

people use the so called white chav culture as an excuse for immigration

sensible people know thats bollocks as immigration makes the problem worse

they are dragging our country down , wairt till the romanians and bulgarians get here

wonder how many of them will have a job here before they arrive

more fucking hand car washes and more hookers drug dealers and knife crime

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:but according to short people who drink to much its fine

problem is we are not , id say at least 80% of the people want immigration stopped and im including indians in that

one million in one million out

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:52 pm

one million in who have no money and are a drain on the system and no doubt 100 english out with money

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:i dont buy this doing the jobs british dont mh

they are dragging our country down , wairt till the romanians and bulgarians get here

It's a major contributory factor Noisy which is clear as day. Look at the cleaners on NHS wards and note how many of them are British, same with farm workers and I'm sure many more non skilled jobs. Benefits, health care and education are other factors also to be considered.

It also should be recognised that many immigrants add to society as a whole, the health service again is a fine example if you note the amount of foreign doctors and nurses on the wards.

bawbag

Post by bawbag » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:i dont buy this doing the jobs british dont mh

Cant do the bit in bold anymore http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21426928

The benefits culture in the country has robbed the country of a large proportion of the workforce that would have been doing these jobs that the immigrants so gladly do for minimum wage.

As long as they are paying tax and contributing, I couldnt give a fuck if they come from Timbuktoo or Enfield.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:but according to short people who drink to much its fine

leicester council trot out the fact that leicester is proud of its multi ethnicity, the mayor says little else.

the fact is you will do well to find any indigenous white person here who actually thinks so. out in the sticks where the mayor lives the life of luxury im sure the problem is invisible to him.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:05 pm

mh did u read what i said , stop benefits unless the people work for them , then we wouldnt need foreigners in our hospitals

whats the bigger problem imigration or some benefit scroungers

id say immigration by a mile

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:mh did u read what i said , stop benefits unless the people work for them , then we wouldnt need foreigners in our hospitals

I read it mate but I don't believe it would be legal, also too draconian a measure considering how the disabled are being treated at the moment.

Career benefit scroungers are as big a problem and a huge cause of immigration. I believe if they can solve the first the second will cease to be the problem it appears it is now

bawbag

Post by bawbag » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm

M H wrote:
Noisycrowds wrote:mh did u read what i said , stop benefits unless the people work for them , then we wouldnt need foreigners in our hospitals

I read it mate but I don't believe it would be legal, also too draconian a measure considering how the disabled are being treated at the moment.

Career benefit scroungers are as big a problem and a huge cause of immigration. I believe if they can solve the first the second will cease to be the problem it appears it is now
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21426928

Indeed it is, clearly people just ignore my posts :D :D

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:15 pm

no surprise that poundstretcher went that route as well, and when they did the paid staffs hours were cut.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 pm

well thats the courts fault bawbag , not hard to see that is it

MH you are so wrong assuming that if we stop the benefit scrounging we will help immigration

they are two seperate problems and you only bring up benefit scroungers to deter from the fact that the immigrants are quite frankly unwanted and a pain in the arse , if u want to talk about benefits start another thread

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:well thats the courts fault bawbag , not hard to see that is it

MH you are so wrong assuming that if we stop the benefit scrounging we will help immigration

they are two seperate problems and you only bring up benefit scroungers to deter from the fact that the immigrants are quite frankly unwanted and a pain in the arse , if u want to talk about benefits start another thread
The link is undeniable Noisy. It was business leaders that lobbied the previous government to allow people in from the eastern block and elsewhere to do the minimum wage work the British wouldn't. As for unwanted that's harsh in the extreme

bawbag

Post by bawbag » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:well thats the courts fault bawbag , not hard to see that is it

The doctor who diagnosed my daughters meningitis is not unwanted.

There are plenty immigrants that contribute to society in a positive way, a far more positive way than other "Brits" do as well.

The problem lies with chancers that come to the country to take the piss, especially as this country is already full of "born here" chancers taking the piss.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 pm

well you wont be getting rid of any born here ones so i suggest you stop the others coming in

and i presume being a doctor the guy who helped youre doctor actually had a career before he came and didnt turn up hidden in a lorry with no money

bawbag

Post by bawbag » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Noisycrowds wrote:well you wont be getting rid of any born here ones so i suggest you stop the others coming in

and i presume being a doctor the guy who helped youre doctor actually had a career before he came and didnt turn up hidden in a lorry with no money
Do you want all immigrants out, or do you want only those claiming benefits out?