Justin Credible

Re: Flu season

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:02 am

just for those who dont get the orange juice and jogging references

Image Image

doG

Post by doG » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:37 am

M H wrote:I don't know why the post was reported as it really was a banter post. I do accept that the written word can lose the jocular intent it was posted in and I also didn't see why it was reported.

However had I seen the report I wouldn't have taken any action. I also wouldn't have said on the thread that I had reported the post
The point is that this type of antagonism posted by D&B is the same shit that has caused DF to become the cesspit it is today. If you allow moderators to start the shit, the members will only take advantage of the precedent set and follow suit. Those of you to thick to understand that I feel sorry for you and your family.
dOg...off his chain

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 am

doG wrote:
M H wrote:I don't know why the post was reported as it really was a banter post. I do accept that the written word can lose the jocular intent it was posted in and I also didn't see why it was reported.

However had I seen the report I wouldn't have taken any action. I also wouldn't have said on the thread that I had reported the post
The point is that this type of antagonism posted by D&B is the same shit that has caused DF to become the cesspit it is today. If you allow moderators to start the shit, the members will only take advantage of the precedent set and follow suit. Those of you to thick to understand that I feel sorry for you and your family.
You are well travelled across dart forums and I am almost 100% certain that you will of come across the ridiculous statement posted on numerous occasion that orange juice and exercise can cure HIV. An 2unwelcome pattern is developing where you are able to contribute to a site for an initial couple of months until the need for attention takes over.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:45 am

"Look at me, look at me!!!"
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Oche Balboa

Post by Oche Balboa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 am

DoG is simply the biggest cock ever to grace Darts forums and thats a big statement considering, this "Bloke" pretends to be a Dog and cannot take a joke, and has unfunny cartoon which have no real point to them.

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 am

Don't mind him to be honest and this subject has been done to death.

It just doesn't wash when he plays the victim card, when you take into consideration all his previous.

welsh

Post by welsh » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 pm

BACK TO THE FUCKING THREAD I STARTED ON BEING ILL..

Feeling as if i,m back to normal now,You bunch of moaning argumentative cunts :D

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 pm

thank you

doG

Post by doG » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:43 pm

D & B wrote:Don't mind him to be honest and this subject has been done to death.

It just doesn't wash when he plays the victim card, when you take into consideration all his previous.
Your apology is accepted.
dOg
dOg...off his chain

Greipel

Post by Greipel » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:51 pm

Does flu still exist or covid made it extinct?

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:30 pm

Greipel wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:51 pm Does flu still exist or covid made it extinct?
Flu still exists, mate.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"