Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

General day to day stuff
Post Reply
User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23110
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by D & B » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:36 am

Both Gonk and TK have posted Offers/Bargains they have noticed while out and about.

Here is a thread to post the latest money saving opportunities in these hard times.

Baileys 1 litre £19.98 £9.89

Pringles all varieties £1

Both at Sainsburys

User avatar
Sprocket501
Posts: 8386
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 am
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Sprocket501 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:37 am

Any blokes' drinks on offer?

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73395
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Father Rout » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 am

Four twelve packs of beer for £25 at Tesco
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 25914
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 am

Stella Artois Cidre was £1.25 for a big bottle at ASDA last weekend (both the large stores and the new smaller ones). Dunno if it still is though.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23110
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by D & B » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 am

The Baileys isn't for me mate but a very useful Chrimbo present for the female relatives if stuck at the last minute.

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23110
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by D & B » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 am

This week I have picked up Jacobs Cracker selection 900g £6.50 £4.50 £1.75

McVities Victoria chocolate biscuits £12 £6 £3

By using the coupons you receive at the checkout, both items were already on offer.

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23110
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by D & B » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:54 am

By the way, £12 for 56 chocolate biscuits.

Not a fucking chance.

User avatar
gonk
Posts: 2141
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Brize Norton
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by gonk » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:04 am

amazon's black friday week starts on the 21st of november, get some ridiculous deals then but its manic
I wished for this, I bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact
You cannot kill what you did not create

User avatar
gonk
Posts: 2141
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Brize Norton
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by gonk » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:06 am

I wished for this, I bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact
You cannot kill what you did not create

User avatar
Furious Wolfie 180
Posts: 1821
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Furious Wolfie 180 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:34 am

Cracking deal this....i'm getting 5 for Christmas.

No home should be without one...


You choose your leaders and place your trust
As their lies put you down and their promises bust

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 25914
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am

Furious Wolfie 180 wrote:Cracking deal this....i'm getting 5 for Christmas.

No home should be without one...


She was at the local theatre last week in the touring production of Annie, some of the dancers came into the shop and said she was a right nutjob

One of her more bizarre performances:

[youtube][/youtube]
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

User avatar
Brett
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun May 08, 2011 12:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Brett » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:54 am

gonk wrote:amazon's black friday week starts on the 21st of november, get some ridiculous deals then but its manic
Im interested to see what they have this year.


Last year they was selling xboxs for £50 and it crashed the website.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/ is a great website for deals. Ill start posting a few on here each day.

User avatar
Terry Kenny
Posts: 844
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Liverpool
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Terry Kenny » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:01 pm

M H wrote:Four twelve packs of beer for £25 at Tesco
asda are doing carling, crates of 20 for £10. not the best tasting, but if your having a shindig, its worth getting a slab or two in
Image

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73395
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Father Rout » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Terry Kenny wrote:
M H wrote:Four twelve packs of beer for £25 at Tesco
asda are doing carling, crates of 20 for £10. not the best tasting, but if your having a shindig, its worth getting a slab or two in
Just picked up four packs and got a £7 voucher which will make eight packs cost £43. Result
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23110
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by D & B » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:57 pm

M H wrote:
Terry Kenny wrote:
M H wrote:Four twelve packs of beer for £25 at Tesco
asda are doing carling, crates of 20 for £10. not the best tasting, but if your having a shindig, its worth getting a slab or two in
Just picked up four packs and got a £7 voucher which will make eight packs cost £43. Result
that'll be the weekend sorted...

User avatar
Father Rout
Site Admin
Posts: 73395
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Father Rout » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm

D & B wrote:
M H wrote:
Terry Kenny wrote:
M H wrote:Four twelve packs of beer for £25 at Tesco
asda are doing carling, crates of 20 for £10. not the best tasting, but if your having a shindig, its worth getting a slab or two in
Just picked up four packs and got a £7 voucher which will make eight packs cost £43. Result
that'll be the weekend sorted...
Always keep the house well stocked Dandy
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:20 pm

my local offy is one of the biggest in the whole city, other pubs often buy their spirits and other drink off them (off the book and un be known to the tax man).

Bottles of wifebeater (stella) only one euro.
Image

User avatar
macca
Posts: 1187
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 9:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by macca » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 pm

D & B wrote:Both Gonk and TK have posted Offers/Bargains they have noticed while out and about.

Here is a thread to post the latest money saving opportunities in these hard times.

Baileys 1 litre £19.98 £9.89

Pringles all varieties £1

Both at Sainsburys
can't be arsed to read the whole thread but asda is selling 1l bottles of baileys for £9 until monday
Believe it or not I look forward to your posts. I admit I was having a bad day, don't we all sometimes?

19 - 09 - 2011

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23110
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by D & B » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:30 pm

macca wrote:
D & B wrote:Both Gonk and TK have posted Offers/Bargains they have noticed while out and about.

Here is a thread to post the latest money saving opportunities in these hard times.

Baileys 1 litre £19.98 £9.89

Pringles all varieties £1

Both at Sainsburys
can't be arsed to read the whole thread but asda is selling 1l bottles of baileys for £9 until monday
You've only gone and pissed on me bonfire....

User avatar
gazman
Posts: 6442
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 12:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Supermarket Offers and other Bargains.

Post by gazman » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Bailey's is my secret pleasure. Only drink it at christmas time, but sink gallons of the stuff.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests