Random daily crap.

General day to day stuff
User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 7226
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:03 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:00 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:56 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 pm
Best just to steer well clear of any comment on that matter.
Good call Sir, I reckon everyone ought to have a game of off ground tig just to settle things once and for all.
The internet police are out in full force
How dare you have an opinion which someone else might disagree with

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86818
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:03 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:00 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:56 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 pm
Best just to steer well clear of any comment on that matter.
Good call Sir, I reckon everyone ought to have a game of off ground tig just to settle things once and for all.
The internet police are out in full force
How dare you have an opinion which someone else might disagree with
Well exactly
Telling others how they have to think and feel is a slippery slope
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 7226
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:03 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:00 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:56 pm
Randall wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 pm
Best just to steer well clear of any comment on that matter.
Good call Sir, I reckon everyone ought to have a game of off ground tig just to settle things once and for all.
The internet police are out in full force
How dare you have an opinion which someone else might disagree with
Well exactly
Telling others how they have to think and feel is a slippery slope
Quite agree fella

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86818
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:29 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:12 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:09 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:03 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:00 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:56 pm


Good call Sir, I reckon everyone ought to have a game of off ground tig just to settle things once and for all.
The internet police are out in full force
How dare you have an opinion which someone else might disagree with
Well exactly
Telling others how they have to think and feel is a slippery slope
Quite agree fella
Lewis Hamilton being a prime example
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Safc » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:20 pm

Image
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 1996
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Jimmi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:45 pm

Safc wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:20 pm
Image
:lol: :lol:
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV

Image

User avatar
Tommo
Posts: 7816
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 am
Location: East Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Tommo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:29 am

Image
They're all here!

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 7226
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Mabbsy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:03 pm

Tommo searching the durex ads there, fair play

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 29150
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Rogg » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:43 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:46 pm
Rogg wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm
Does anyone here have a favourite biscuit? You don't have to say.
Lincoln or lemon puff
Not seen either In years
Tonight's the night!
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86818
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:55 pm

Rogg wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:43 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:46 pm
Rogg wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm
Does anyone here have a favourite biscuit? You don't have to say.
Lincoln or lemon puff
Not seen either In years
Tonight's the night!
Turned some up at the pound shop
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 7226
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Mabbsy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:32 pm

I've never been in a pound shop, do they sell pounds?

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86818
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:34 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:32 pm
I've never been in a pound shop, do they sell pounds?
Not since covid
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Safc » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm

B and m sell lemon puffs all year round bolands

Heron sell hills lemon creams aswell I got some yesterday they are nice aswell
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86818
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:03 pm

Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm
B and m sell lemon puffs all year round bolands

Heron sell hills lemon creams aswell I got some yesterday they are nice aswell
I'm banned from heron foods
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Safc » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:03 pm
Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm
B and m sell lemon puffs all year round bolands

Heron sell hills lemon creams aswell I got some yesterday they are nice aswell
I'm banned from heron foods
Seriously? What did u do
Image

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 1996
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Jimmi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:17 pm

Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:03 pm
Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm
B and m sell lemon puffs all year round bolands

Heron sell hills lemon creams aswell I got some yesterday they are nice aswell
I'm banned from heron foods
Seriously? What did u do
Probably trying to flog John Lowe's hand sanitiser outside.
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV

Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Safc » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:25 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:17 pm
Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:03 pm
Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm
B and m sell lemon puffs all year round bolands

Heron sell hills lemon creams aswell I got some yesterday they are nice aswell
I'm banned from heron foods
Seriously? What did u do
Probably trying to flog John Lowe's hand sanitiser outside.
Then he got violent
Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 86818
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:07 pm
Randall wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:03 pm
Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm
B and m sell lemon puffs all year round bolands

Heron sell hills lemon creams aswell I got some yesterday they are nice aswell
I'm banned from heron foods
Seriously? What did u do
It's a sorry tale
Image

User avatar
Safc
Posts: 6085
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Location: North East
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Safc » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:45 pm

I'm currently releasing my inner child watching the snooker

Image
Image

User avatar
Rogg
Posts: 29150
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:33 pm
Contact:

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by Rogg » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Safc wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:45 pm
I'm currently releasing my inner child watching the snooker
What flavour are those, safc? I remember the ice-cream ones being very curious.
Goldsaddle Goatfish
cnt go round calliNG people cyclops

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest