How's your arrers going?
daveboygreen

Re: Practice tips from DBG

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:06 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:35 pm
Ross, Bob wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:35 am
The Thorn wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:34 am
D & B wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:36 am Jesus fucking wept!
+1
+2

Dave has lost the plot.
Nobody asked for your input cunt
Perceptive.

(A) Chinese tonight, mate?
Nope

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:47 pm

golden_boy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 pm

i seem to recall his match with greene, i think little richard was present at it if memory serves me correct. think it was the first to 10 sets with greene having a 7 set lead or something like that, eventually losing 10-8, so effectivly winning 1 proper set. or something along those lines? i do remember the 170 c/o being talked about and greene doing a lap of the pub in celebraton.

memory also recalls him winning a leg of darts in an open in about 46 darts as well, that colin mason was marking. so like any pub player capable of the odd flash of good darts mixed in with the rubbish. an average player at best capable of at times decent darts i would sum him up as.

i wont go into how i think his mind works though.
YORKSHIRE GRIT

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Well played Dave :D
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

sennafan24

Post by sennafan24 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:20 pm

Wolflanternbumbag wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:47 pm golden_boy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 pm

i seem to recall his match with greene, i think little richard was present at it if memory serves me correct. think it was the first to 10 sets with greene having a 7 set lead or something like that, eventually losing 10-8, so effectivly winning 1 proper set. or something along those lines? i do remember the 170 c/o being talked about and greene doing a lap of the pub in celebraton.

memory also recalls him winning a leg of darts in an open in about 46 darts as well, that colin mason was marking. so like any pub player capable of the odd flash of good darts mixed in with the rubbish. an average player at best capable of at times decent darts i would sum him up as.

DARTOID: But many others really, really slag you off. I’ve read comment on a forty-two dart leg you supposedly threw at a tournament in July. You call yourself a professional but honestly – how many times have you seen one of the PDC’s top players take forty-two darts to finish a leg?

BOY: Get your facts straight for one – I threw thirty-nine darts in that leg, eighteen of them at double one and I seem to remember the following legs I won with ease for a 3-1 win.
HalloweenJack wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:09 pm
Randall wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:05 pm Dulla has never faced anything like Taylor in top gear.
Maybe he could have dragged Taylor down, we will never know.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:33 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:20 pm
Wolflanternbumbag wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:47 pm golden_boy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:35 pm

DARTOID: But many others really, really slag you off. I’ve read comment on a forty-two dart leg you supposedly threw at a tournament in July. You call yourself a professional but honestly – how many times have you seen one of the PDC’s top players take forty-two darts to finish a leg?

BOY: Get your facts straight for one – I threw thirty-nine darts in that leg, eighteen of them at double one and I seem to remember the following legs I won with ease for a 3-1 win.
:lol: :lol: Get your facts straight

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:37 pm

The Thorn wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:33 pm
sennafan24 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:20 pm

:lol: :lol: Get your facts straight
Dartoid got heavily slapped down on TSOD for his comments by a lot of people including Dicie and Lurg, As for the other cunt I have no idea what planet he is on, The game with Kong was in no way as he explains except for the 170 finish

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:01 pm

When I played Kong there were a lot of people attended but Little Richard was not in attendance, I had a 3 set head start with it being first to 10 sets and I lost 10-5 in sets, 9 of the sets played went to 3-2 and the 170 finish was hit for me to go 4-3 up in sets, At 5-5 in sets it went downhill for both of us as a lot of drink was consumed, Being that I had not as much as played a league game or a comp in over a year at the time I think I played ok, We had a fantastic couple of days up in Wallasey and it was a great laugh which was what it was all about and I made a great mate in Kong as a result of it all.

For anyone who thinks I don't have the bollocks to keep to my word or will turn up anywhere and put my cash on the line even being a massive underdog then this will make you think again, Ive certainly got heart and a wallet full of cash that I don't give a fuck about losing in the right circumstances.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:08 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:01 pm When I played Kong there were a lot of people attended but Little Richard was not in attendance, I had a 3 set head start with it being first to 10 sets and I lost 10-5 in sets, 9 of the sets played went to 3-2 and the 170 finish was hit for me to go 4-3 up in sets, At 5-5 in sets it went downhill for both of us as a lot of drink was consumed, Being that I had not as much as played a league game or a comp in over a year at the time I think I played ok, We had a fantastic couple of days up in Wallasey and it was a great laugh which was what it was all about and I made a great mate in Kong as a result of it all.

For anyone who thinks I don't have the bollocks to keep to my word or will turn up anywhere and put my cash on the line even being a massive underdog then this will make you think again, Ive certainly got heart and a wallet full of cash that I don't give a fuck about losing in the right circumstances.
PT13-esque, only more boring.

Safc

Post by Safc » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:05 pm

Stop with the reporting please

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:07 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:01 pm When I played Kong there were a lot of people attended but Little Richard was not in attendance, I had a 3 set head start with it being first to 10 sets and I lost 10-5 in sets, 9 of the sets played went to 3-2 and the 170 finish was hit for me to go 4-3 up in sets, At 5-5 in sets it went downhill for both of us as a lot of drink was consumed, Being that I had not as much as played a league game or a comp in over a year at the time I think I played ok, We had a fantastic couple of days up in Wallasey and it was a great laugh which was what it was all about and I made a great mate in Kong as a result of it all.

What a load of bollocks.. Kong doesn’t look like a big drinker!
YORKSHIRE GRIT

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:11 pm

Wolflanternbumbag wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:07 pm

What a load of bollocks.. Kong doesn’t look like a big drinker!
If you say so

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:13 pm

Safc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:05 pm Stop with the reporting please
Post reported.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:19 pm

Too easy.

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:49 pm

Dave getting his arse handed to him again.

ILAD

Post by ILAD » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:51 pm

Who is reporting?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:23 pm

Next practice tip....

Little and often, If you are able to throw for 10-20 mins at a time 3-4 times a day it will help with muscle memory, Even if your only able to have 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins before bed it will still help imporve muscle memory as long as its done every day.

D & B

Post by D & B » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:58 am

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:23 pm Next practice tip....

Little and often, If you are able to throw for 10-20 mins at a time 3-4 times a day it will help with muscle memory, Even if your only able to have 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins before bed it will still help imporve muscle memory as long as its done every day.
How did that work out for you?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:04 am

D & B wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:58 am

Fucks it gotta do with you??

Jimmi

Post by Jimmi » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:44 am

D & B wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:58 am

+1
“I don’t want you lumbering me with some old bow-wow who don’t know the difference between a Liebfraumilk and a can of Tizer!“

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:07 am

Take it to the masturbation thread please.