Randall
Site Admin

Re: Darts advice

Post by Randall » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:27 pm

Fucksake I read that as darting 1st time

tungsten tossers

Post by tungsten tossers » Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:46 pm

sennafan24 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:55 pm Logged in this morning to see that DBG had posted in this thread.

What's next? Oche Balboa posting dating advice?
:lol:

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:11 pm

Ginge, If your going to post about me then at least post the unedited truth instead of the fabricated version.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:13 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Fabricated!

Here you go then, have the bits at the start and the end that add nothing...
Here is a statement......

I have been alerted to the fact that Mr David Green has seen fit to post a private email from me to him on this public forum and add his comments as to what happened at the GSOD qualifier at Crawley.

As ever, there are two sides to every story and due to the interest and opinions expressed I feel justified in replying to Mr Green's assertions using the same medium.

Firstly, the exclusion has nothing whatsoever to do with anything Mr Green may have posted on this or any other Forum, it has however got it's roots in previous unpleasant encounters with this individual, notably at Villa Park.

I was made aware of an altercation between Mr Green and another player during the evening of the GSOD qualifier and asked PDC Security to keep an eye on the situation as one player was allegedly asking another player to go outside with him.

A little while later Mr Green appeared at the Registration kiosk and loudly interrupted a conversation I was involved in by shouting obscenely that he had been threatened by another player and what was I " f****ing going to do about it.

I told him that the first thing I would do was have him removed from the venue if he continued being aggressive, insulting and using obscene language.

I knew of the situation and that Security were watching it so I told him to put any complaint he had in writing.

Mr Green then left the area of the kiosk but not before again using an obscenity directed at me.

At this point Mr Green had not been excluded from the venue despite his atrocious and insulting behaviour.

The decision to exclude him was taken by Security not me and was done in the interests of public safety and his outrageous behaviour.

There was also the small matter of over 200 other players striving to do their best in the event, a cause not helped by the loud antics and obscenities of Mr Green.

His expulsion, although not immediately known to me, was fully supported by me in my position as Tournament Director.

His further suspension by me is within PDC rules provided that the non PDPA member is informed in writing of his / her exclusion.

I was told later that Mr Green was about to offer violence to Security but wisely refrained from doing so at the last minute.

He left still shouting loudly and offering his hopes, again loudly and obscenely, that he hoped that Tommy Cox would die of cancer.

I do not have to justify my actions to anyone but I will continue my efforts to keep PDC darts events trouble free and played in a convivial and orderly atmosphere.

I will not be entering into any further discussion on this subject but feel that I should make the facts clear to the Forum members as Mr Green has used the Forum to attempt to garner sympathy by painting himself an innocent in this situation.

No doubt he will have more to say, deny what I have said and attempt to justify his unacceptable behaviour and vicious statements.

I leave the Forum members to draw their own conclusions.

Tommy Cox
Tournament Director,
Professional Darts Corporation
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:45 pm

DAVID!!!
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:00 pm

The only correct version of events is his version of events, obvs.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:07 pm

Perhaps he went for a shit before the cancer wishing.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 pm

You pair are getting very boring, Same shit your posting as you have done for years....Aint you got any new material??

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:16 pm

Says the person who brings the headbutt up almost every time Liam posts

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:30 pm

What headbutt? The one DBG delivered to his ex?

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:37 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:16 pm Says the person who brings the headbutt up almost every time Liam posts Image
Did you wish blindness on your ex Damien or whatever his name was in the hope that if he couldn't see you do it then you could get away with robbing his shop?

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:40 pm

Physician, heal thyself!

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:43 pm

😂

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:43 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:What headbutt? The one DBG delivered to his ex?
Shut up, Horsegob. Why did you cry on here when that married woman "cheated" on you? You silly KFC eating clubfoot!

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:09 pm

Throw them straight mate
YORKSHIRE GRIT

Suspect Device

Post by Suspect Device » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:52 am

Eyes wide open
DBG is forum gold
Friday 19th May 2023 - Finally free of the bull shitting no mark of a dart player. :roll:

Suspect team: CT1 Filip Sebesta - Greg Ritchie - Jeroen Mioch - CT2 Sean Fisher - Charlie Martin - CT3 Owen Bates - CT4 Thibault Tricole