Performing Under Pressure

How's your arrers going?
Rob_Gibbons

Performing Under Pressure

Post by Rob_Gibbons » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Hello everyone,

As part of my Masters in Sport Psychology I am conducting some research into performing under pressure. We are interested in whether an individual's personality influences how they perceive and perform under different types of pressure in sport (eg. large crowd, financial reward, dart to win the match etc). This research takes the form of a 15 minute questionnaire and is open to any adult (18+) who has played a sport competitively in the last 5 years (this includes matches for a local club). Furthermore, 8 participants will be selected at the end of the study to win a £25 amazon voucher.

If anyone would like to take part in this research then please follow this link to the online questionnaire - http://brunellifesc.eu.qualtrics.com/jf ... n9HHRkpSF7

Sports, such as darts, which require such precise motor control are particularly interesting in relation to performance under pressure. So it would be great to get some responses as we currently do not have any darts players in our sample!

M H
Site Admin

Re: Performing Under Pressure

Post by M H » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:42 pm

I reckon the time with a new woman is performing under pressure
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Mabbsy

Re: Performing Under Pressure

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:21 pm

M H wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:42 pm I reckon the time with a new woman is performing under pressure
Are you posting from recent experience fella ?