Darts Scoring Apps

How's your arrers going?
vizIIsto

Darts Scoring Apps

Post by vizIIsto » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello,

I've been looking for a darts scorer app that fits my taste. I've had Darts Scoreboard (Andy Pandy) for a while but wasn't all too happy with that. Out of the few I've tried it was still the most convenient and easy to use though.
What scoring app do you have, or would you recommend for me to check out?
Thanks in advance

Safc

Re: Darts Scoring Apps

Post by Safc » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:18 pm

vizIIsto wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:55 pm Hello,

I've been looking for a darts scorer app that fits my taste. I've had Darts Scoreboard (Andy Pandy) for a while but wasn't all too happy with that. Out of the few I've tried it was still the most convenient and easy to use though.
Thanks in advance
Darts Scoreboard is the best of the free ones
Darts Connect is best chargeable one

Cinnamon Bun

Post by Cinnamon Bun » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:00 pm

vizIIsto wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:55 pm Hello,

Thanks in advance
Pro Darts is the one I use and it's pretty good too. It's also free on the app store.
One of the many members of the "get Chris Mason off comentary" institution.

vizIIsto

Post by vizIIsto » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:14 am

Talking about these kinds of apps, is there also an app (or online website) available where you can play darts against others? I've checked out a few web sites, but they all require webcam (and I don't have the capabilities or will to install one). Do you happen to know of one that I can use to practice against other opponents? Also preferably free to use. Thanks again!

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:25 am

vizIIsto wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:14 am Talking about these kinds of apps, is there also an app (or online website) available where you can play darts against others? I've checked out a few web sites, but they all require webcam (and I don't have the capabilities or will to install one). Do you happen to know of one that I can use to practice against other opponents? Also preferably free to use. Thanks again!
N01 works just fine. I use it pretty often, you'll find people online most of the time. It's on App Store but I just use the website.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

D & B

Post by D & B » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:10 pm

The Thorn wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:25 am
vizIIsto wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:14 am Talking about these kinds of apps, is there also an app (or online website) available where you can play darts against others? I've checked out a few web sites, but they all require webcam (and I don't have the capabilities or will to install one). Do you happen to know of one that I can use to practice against other opponents? Also preferably free to use. Thanks again!
N01 works just fine. I use it pretty often, you'll find people online most of the time. It's on App Store but I just use the website.
Prodarter.com can be played without need for webcams. Would have made the old online tournaments a lot easier back in the day.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:14 pm

D & B wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:10 pm
The Thorn wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:25 am
Prodarter.com can be played without need for webcams. Would have made the old online tournaments a lot easier back in the day.
Yeah Prodarter is/was another good one. I believe the developers aren't updating it anymore though, so it's not working as well. But I can't confirm that.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Seve OB

Post by Seve OB » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 pm

Just downloaded darts scoreboard on the iPad. It’s not great IMO unless I’m not downloading the same thing

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:41 pm

Seve OB wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:56 pm Just downloaded darts scoreboard on the iPad. It’s not great IMO unless I’m not downloading the same thing
Nah, that's the wrong one mate.