One or the other but never both??

How's your arrers going?
DAVEISTHENAME

One or the other but never both??

Post by DAVEISTHENAME » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:29 am

Hi, been playing a lot recently and have noticed during games that either my Scoring is good but then finishing is rubbish or Finishing is good and scoring is rubbish, not quite sure whats going either thats my game and that is how it is or i just need to focus more?? Im using Target Daytona Fire 02 25G which i love by the way and feel they are the darts for me and i have tried a few so i think i will rule that problem out..

D'Artagnan

Re: One or the other but never both??

Post by D'Artagnan » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:47 pm

The minute I started using Lister Phase 2 darts, my game changed David..

LOWTOWER

Post by LOWTOWER » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Try soaking the Target Daytona Fire 02 25Gs in fluoroantimonic acid David

That should do the trick.

fatknut

Post by fatknut » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:02 am

DAVEISTHENAME wrote:Hi, been playing a lot recently and have noticed during games that either my Scoring is good but then finishing is rubbish or Finishing is good and scoring is rubbish, not quite sure whats going either thats my game and that is how it is or i just need to focus more?? Im using Target Daytona Fire 02 25G which i love by the way and feel they are the darts for me and i have tried a few so i think i will rule that problem out..
I used to suffer the same. I threw my darts and dartboard in the bin and got a fucking life, worked wonders for me!

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:14 am

fatknut wrote:
DAVEISTHENAME wrote:Hi, been playing a lot recently and have noticed during games that either my Scoring is good but then finishing is rubbish or Finishing is good and scoring is rubbish, not quite sure whats going either thats my game and that is how it is or i just need to focus more?? Im using Target Daytona Fire 02 25G which i love by the way and feel they are the darts for me and i have tried a few so i think i will rule that problem out..
I used to suffer the same. I threw my darts and dartboard in the bin and got a fucking life, worked wonders for me!
:lol: