Site Admin

Re: Van De Pas dart’s

Post by M H » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:04 pm

This does seem rather tame to get upset about
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Every forum has its own culture. Talking about playing darts isn't much of a thing here. This is mainly a sports fan emphasis and banter. A quick read and looking at the topics popularity should tip off newbies what is going on here. There are plenty of places to talk about playing the game e.g. Dartsnutz and Darts Talk on Reddit or even the been dead for years Dartplayer.net. If newbies can't take the time to figure it out where they are going to get a proper response to their question then they are sort of asking for getting the piss taken out of them.

I have less of a problem with stupid questions and a real bee in my bonnet about those useless cunts who come on here just to promote whatever shower of shit product and have no intention of being involved in the community. This includes all the idiots who pass themselves off as journalist or pundits and come on here just to push their cesspool of crap blogs and web pages. It is one thing if they are actually legitimate pundits or journalist or even have something to offer. Darts Weekly I can tolerate as the crunching of data they do and they at least have some sense of what in the hell is going on in darts. So they offer something. Unlike that Dartsnews put out by those Dutchies is shit as all they do is rip off other peoples work without credit. They seem to pass off interviews as their own exclusives when in reality they are just statements made in press conferences. They are frauds.

This place is actually tame compared to what it used to be. The live darts threads use to be full of some good banter. Now it is just skweeshit talking to himself pretty much.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:28 pm

Daztom wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:32 pm Yeah listen I work on a building site and we all take the piss but when I see people being told to fuck off and die when all they did was probably ask a stupid question about something as unimportant as darts I just can't see the logic in it. I didn't want to cause a fucking big deal about it. Just don't like it. Cheers
Wont find any logic on here
Just cunts

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:41 pm

If somebody is really that upset about whats written here. They are either extremely sensitive or ex member with an axe to grind.

Frankly I still miss the edgier banter especially when there is no darts!