I would like some advise one new darts

How's your arrers going?
hansheem

I would like some advise one new darts

Post by hansheem » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi all,

I am new to the forum but a very fanatic darts player for over 20 years now in the Netherlands :D .
I started with old original John Lowe darts 23 grams and switched about 12 years ago to Tony David darts 24 grams.

Now after all these years and countless of hours the barrel of one darts is broken, my tip keeps falling out.
I tried glue, take, etc. etc. but I think is simply time for a new set of darts.

As you might know the darts are not produced anymore and it might be a good oppertunity go try something new. I have been having sime difficulties lateley with the thickness of the darts. As said I am playing for a while and if happens that I hit the treble with 2 darts...the third one is simply a bit more difficult to get in because of the thickness of the darts.

There is so much choice but what I would really like in my dart is that the weight is in the front of the dart, just like John lowes, Andy Fordham and Tony David darts... I also would like 24 grams ( I think?) but at the same time I would like them a bit smaller then the tony david darts.... Its a lot of specs, sorry abut that :)

Hopefully you can help me out!! Thanks a lot in advance!! :mrgreen:

Do you have any ide

PubChucker

Re: I would like some advise one new darts

Post by PubChucker » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Dennis Priestley darts may suit your needs. Widely available.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:55 pm

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:37 pm

I have an Idea. Buy yourself a nice long piece of rope and hang yourself.

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:17 pm

hansheem wrote:Hi all,

I am new to the forum but a very fanatic darts player for over 20 years now in the Netherlands :D .
I started with old original John Lowe darts 23 grams and switched about 12 years ago to Tony David darts 24 grams.

Now after all these years and countless of hours the barrel of one darts is broken, my tip keeps falling out.
I tried glue, take, etc. etc. but I think is simply time for a new set of darts.

As you might know the darts are not produced anymore and it might be a good oppertunity go try something new. I have been having sime difficulties lateley with the thickness of the darts. As said I am playing for a while and if happens that I hit the treble with 2 darts...the third one is simply a bit more difficult to get in because of the thickness of the darts.

There is so much choice but what I would really like in my dart is that the weight is in the front of the dart, just like John lowes, Andy Fordham and Tony David darts... I also would like 24 grams ( I think?) but at the same time I would like them a bit smaller then the tony david darts.... Its a lot of specs, sorry abut that :)

Do you have any ide
Fuck off and die, cunt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hansheem

Post by hansheem » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:I have an Idea. Buy yourself a nice long piece of rope and hang yourself.
wth is your problem?

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:
hansheem wrote:Hi all,

Do you have any ide
Fuck off and die, cunt!

+1

Sprocket501

Post by Sprocket501 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:49 pm

hansheem wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:I have an Idea. Buy yourself a nice long piece of rope and hang yourself.
wth is your problem?
You're not welcome here. So again, fuck off.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Sprocket501 wrote:
hansheem wrote:
wth is your problem?
You're not welcome here. So again, fuck off.

Yes he is welcome but at the same time must realise this place isn't for the feint hearted
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:58 pm

or people who beg like poofs

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:59 pm

The bone idle lazy fucker needs to learn how to use google instead of asking others to do it for him

hansheem

Post by hansheem » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:The bone idle lazy fucker needs to learn how to use google instead of asking others to do it for him
Rofl - instead of saying that you act like a 12 year old wanker who feels like a man because he has his first hair on his small balls ... ffs dude your sad ... all of you trash talkers are.

If this is a post which is annoying to some people then thats fine and I have no problem with either deleting it or having it closed - but if people rather call me names instead of telling me whats going on ... the joke is on you you sad little wanker.

For the two people who replied normally...thank you

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:20 pm

hansheem wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:The bone idle lazy fucker needs to learn how to use google instead of asking others to do it for him
Rofl - instead of saying that you act like a 12 year old wanker who feels like a man because he has his first hair on his small balls ... ffs dude your sad ... all of you trash talkers are.

If this is a post which is annoying to some people then thats fine and I have no problem with either deleting it or having it closed - but if people rather call me names instead of telling me whats going on ... the joke is on you you sad little wanker.

Now you're starting to get it

hansheem

Post by hansheem » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:28 pm

M H wrote:
hansheem wrote:

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:01 pm

hansheem wrote:
M H wrote:
hansheem wrote:

Now start abusing this bunch of cunts all over the forum

Big Jerry

Post by Big Jerry » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:38 pm

a thick and long barrel does the job for me

andy a

Post by andy a » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:48 pm

Big Jerry wrote:a thick and long barrel does the job for me
Rough or smooth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:14 pm

hansheen is fucking Lister up the arse in this thread.

#DeathToLister

Big Jerry

Post by Big Jerry » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:18 pm

andy a wrote:
Big Jerry wrote:a thick and long barrel does the job for me
Rough or smooth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smooth to slippery