Advice

How's your arrers going?
Surreys finest

Re: Advice

Post by Surreys finest » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:59 am

Bully wrote:More and more negativity!

Just thrown 3 beautiful darts at the T19 and all went perfectly in the T3 haha

Am i stupid asking for advice on all this, because im starting to thinkbits all about PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!
The two most important things IMO are keeping your height when you throw, and having a repeatable action.

A lot of people bang on about the high elbow. Ideally yes, but some make so much effort to keep the elbow high that their arm gets rigid and the release goes tits up.
"John Walton trying out Q school is like a vicar trying gangsta rap"

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:15 am

Bully wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:My advice is stop being a fucking whiny faggot asking people for fucking advice. It won't make a blind bit of difference. You'll always be shit.

Abuse doesnt bother me haha no point believing ill always be shit when thats what you believe about yourself!

Anyway youve probably got a face like a punched quiche so youll never make it on tv my man!

Advice from other players is the best way to improve and tweek your game!

Dont try and abuse a yorkshire lad pal.

SI THI
Good lad this one, got some grit about him

Sin

Post by Sin » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 am

Bully wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:My advice is stop being a fucking whiny faggot asking people for fucking advice. It won't make a blind bit of difference. You'll always be shit.

Abuse doesnt bother me haha no point believing ill always be shit when thats what you believe about yourself!

Anyway youve probably got a face like a punched quiche so youll never make it on tv my man!

Advice from other players is the best way to improve and tweek your game!

Dont try and abuse a yorkshire lad pal.

SI THI

Wolflanternbumbag

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 pm

You need some shit tattoos, need to at least tip the scales at 16 stone, a dodgy nickname something like 'dart face'. How much do you drink? Could take up smoking won't do any harm to if you don't already. If you don't live in Yorkshire move there.. Umm what else have I missed?
YORKSHIRE GRIT

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Wolflanternbumbag wrote:You need some shit tattoos, need to at least tip the scales at 16 stone, a dodgy nickname something like 'dart face'. How much do you drink? Could take up smoking won't do any harm to if you don't already. If you don't live in Yorkshire move there.. Umm what else have I missed?
Abusing your sister?

Robert Ross

Post by Robert Ross » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Wolflanternbumbag wrote:You need some shit tattoos, need to at least tip the scales at 16 stone, a dodgy nickname something like 'dart face'. How much do you drink? Could take up smoking won't do any harm to if you don't already. If you don't live in Yorkshire move there.. Umm what else have I missed?
Cultivating shit stains in your underwear?