New darts case

How's your arrers going?
Post Reply
User avatar
Deadshot
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:53 pm
Contact:

New darts case

Post by Deadshot » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:00 am

Just last week I noticed that my current case, which is plastic, had managed to create a few small scratches to the barrel of my Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Generation 3™. Naturally I've had to bin them as I believe this small scratch could cause some issues with the aerodynamics of my throw. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new set before my local, The Fighting Cock's yearly "Flatroof Classic", or else I'll have to fall back to my Gary Anderson World Championship 2015 Limited Edition set.

Can you darts enthusiasts recommend a case that won't ruin my darts? My budget is £300.

Thanks.

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 am

for £300 quid you could hire dolescum to carry them around for you.

Get some syrian for half the price
Image

Big Jerry
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:09 pm

Re: New darts case

Post by Big Jerry » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:13 pm

could buy the bdo for £300

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 74370
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Randall » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Big Jerry wrote:could buy the bdo for £300
You'd get change out of a £20.
Image

User avatar
andy a
Moderator
Posts: 4045
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: Slough
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by andy a » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:21 pm

I think you'd get change out of 20p if you were serious about it.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8241
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by The Thorn » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:38 pm

You should look at Harrows or Target Daytona cases imo, won't break the bank but look solid.

User avatar
D & B
Posts: 23110
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by D & B » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:55 pm

Edna Shitpiss wrote:Just last week I noticed that my current case, which is plastic, had managed to create a few small scratches to the barrel of my Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Generation 3™. Naturally I've had to bin them as I believe this small scratch could cause some issues with the aerodynamics of my throw. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new set before my local, The Fighting Cock's yearly "Flatroof Classic", or else I'll have to fall back to my Gary Anderson World Championship 2015 Limited Edition set.

Can you darts enthusiasts recommend a case that won't ruin my darts? My budget is £300.

Thanks.
Image

Lister of Smeg
Posts: 14773
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:33 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:10 am

The Thorn wrote:You should look at Harrows or Target Daytona cases imo, won't break the bank but look solid.


WHOOOOSHHHHHHH

User avatar
Noisycrowds
Posts: 18447
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:35 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Noisycrowds » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 5631
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Mabbsy » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:14 pm

Edna Shitpiss wrote:Just last week I noticed that my current case, which is plastic, had managed to create a few small scratches to the barrel of my Phil Taylor Power 9-Five Generation 3™. Naturally I've had to bin them as I believe this small scratch could cause some issues with the aerodynamics of my throw. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new set before my local, The Fighting Cock's yearly "Flatroof Classic", or else I'll have to fall back to my Gary Anderson World Championship 2015 Limited Edition set.

Can you darts enthusiasts recommend a case that won't ruin my darts? My budget is £300.

Thanks.
F**k the new case, just chuck your darts as normal :D

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8241
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by The Thorn » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:15 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
The Thorn wrote:You should look at Harrows or Target Daytona cases imo, won't break the bank but look solid.


WHOOOOSHHHHHHH
lister in the net already :lol: :lol:

User avatar
The Silver Fox
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:42 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: New darts case

Post by The Silver Fox » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:07 am

Save yourself £300 and use a old Embassy packet , you know fag packet cost a big fat > 0 :pointing:


Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:13 am

viz top tips
Image

User avatar
Foxydarts
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Foxydarts » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:28 pm

What's the best type of case out there?

Justin Credible
Posts: 141102
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm
Location: Peoples Republic of Cork
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:11 pm

a headcase ?
Image

User avatar
Wolflanternbumbag
Posts: 5358
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Potter's Piss Palace, Surrey
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Wolflanternbumbag » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:47 am

Case
YORKSHIRE GRIT

Old darter
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:09 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by Old darter » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:45 pm

I have just got this one £75 but is pure quality, they will make them to suit your darts, flights and stems. the company will use gold fittings if you want!....dartscase.co.uk

I cant get the image to load up

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 8241
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by The Thorn » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Old darter wrote:I have just got this one £75 but is pure quality, they will make them to suit your darts, flights and stems. the company will use gold fittings if you want!....dartscase.co.uk

I cant get the image to load up
75 quid for a fucking darts case
Fuck me

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by tungsten tossers » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:40 pm

Do what Barney does,
Use his wife's washbag

User avatar
The Ginge Reaper
Posts: 25914
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Contact:

Re: New darts case

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:44 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:Do what Barney does,
Cheat on your wife
Fair enough.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests