New to this forum

How's your arrers going?
ITG

New to this forum

Post by ITG » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi there, I am new on here.

My name is Mustapha and I come from Zimbabwe. I have watched darts for 34 years and have recently bought a colour television. I found this site on the search engine google. Could someone tell me where to buy a set of Colin Osborne 19 grams tungsten darts. I now own a farm house that a white man was burned alive in by President Mugabe and have my own dartboard.

I will make payments for these darts via Western Union.

Thank you and god bless

Kimmy

Re: New to this forum

Post by Kimmy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:42 pm

This is too racist for the new guidelines, sounds like yall burned them honky hoes.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:43 pm

fuck you
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

ITG

Post by ITG » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:This is too racist for the new guidelines, sounds like yall burned them honky hoes.
I have no understanding of a honky hoe?

I will watch highlights of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP on a (legal) stream with millions of others.

My village tribe have a Jamie Caven fan club. He is HUGE CELEBRITY here because of losing record. We will travel to the United Kingdom in the hope he can win a game in 2017.

Kimmy

Post by Kimmy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 pm

in the gravy wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:This is too racist for the new guidelines, sounds like yall burned them honky hoes.

I will watch highlights of the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP on a (legal) stream with millions of others.

My village tribe have a Jamie Cave-in fan club. He is HUGE CELEBRITY here because of losing record. We will travel to the United Kingdom in the hope he can win a game in 2017.
Will you take a horde of piccaninnies with you?

ITG

Post by ITG » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:51 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
in the gravy wrote:

My village tribe have a Jamie Cave-in fan club. He is HUGE CELEBRITY here because of losing record. We will travel to the United Kingdom in the hope he can win a game in 2017.
I just phone British Immigration. We have been offered council house, car and iphone, but they also put us in house in Rochdale, so we will stay in Zimbabwe.

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:12 pm

in the gravy wrote:

Can I join your fan club? You seem like a good lad.
Spread positivity and love. BDO4LIFE

Big Jerry

Post by Big Jerry » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:39 pm

colin osborne is my wife

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:41 pm

in the gravy wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:
in the gravy wrote:

I just phone British Immigration. We have been offered council house, car and iphone, but they also put us in house in Rochdale, so we will stay in Zimbabwe.

You should take house in Rochdale. There is an evil pygmy with a blowpipe live's there. It'll be home from home

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Big Jerry wrote:colin osborne is now my wife

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:42 pm

This is all very informative and we wish you well, but, more importantly, have you ever tasted your own spunk ?

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:14 pm

musrat cunt