I would like some advise one new darts

How's your arrers going?
Deadshot

Re: I would like some advise one new darts

Post by Deadshot » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:05 pm

hansheem wrote:Hi all,

I am new to the forum but a very fanatic darts player for over 20 years now in the Netherlands :D .
I started with old original John Lowe darts 23 grams and switched about 12 years ago to Tony David darts 24 grams.

Now after all these years and countless of hours the barrel of one darts is broken, my tip keeps falling out.
I tried glue, take, etc. etc. but I think is simply time for a new set of darts.

As you might know the darts are not produced anymore and it might be a good oppertunity go try something new. I have been having sime difficulties lateley with the thickness of the darts. As said I am playing for a while and if happens that I hit the treble with 2 darts...the third one is simply a bit more difficult to get in because of the thickness of the darts.

There is so much choice but what I would really like in my dart is that the weight is in the front of the dart, just like John lowes, Andy Fordham and Tony David darts... I also would like 24 grams ( I think?) but at the same time I would like them a bit smaller then the tony david darts.... Its a lot of specs, sorry abut that :)

Hopefully you can help me out!! Thanks a lot in advance!! :mrgreen:

Do you have any ide
get it repointed by somewhere like darts corner, or you can get a proper tool yourself and repoint them.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:47 pm

ZZzZZZZzzzzZZZZ

Edna should seriously consider fucking off to dartsforum UK.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:ZZzZZZZzzzzZZZZ

Edna should seriously consider fucking off to dartfsorum UK.
Dartznutz love proper geeks. People agonising that they can only practice 15 minutes a day instead of 20, that sort if geeky cunt.
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:hansheen is fucking Lister up the arse in this thread.

#DeathToLister

The gigafag threw a hissy fit which was my whole objective. So who fucked who, retard?

Deadshot

Post by Deadshot » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:18 pm

shut it you boring bastard :lol:

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:44 pm

Edna Shitpiss wrote:

shut it you boring bastard :lol:
:lol:

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:49 pm

he is right though

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 pm

I know I am :D

The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Edna Shitpiss wrote:
hansheem wrote:Hi all,

I am new to the forum but a very fanatic darts player for over 20 years now in the Netherlands :D .
I started with old original John Lowe darts 23 grams and switched about 12 years ago to Tony David darts 24 grams.

Now after all these years and countless of hours the barrel of one darts is broken, my tip keeps falling out.
I tried glue, take, etc. etc. but I think is simply time for a new set of darts.

As you might know the darts are not produced anymore and it might be a good oppertunity go try something new. I have been having sime difficulties lateley with the thickness of the darts. As said I am playing for a while and if happens that I hit the treble with 2 darts...the third one is simply a bit more difficult to get in because of the thickness of the darts.

There is so much choice but what I would really like in my dart is that the weight is in the front of the dart, just like John lowes, Andy Fordham and Tony David darts... I also would like 24 grams ( I think?) but at the same time I would like them a bit smaller then the tony david darts.... Its a lot of specs, sorry abut that :)

Hopefully you can help me out!! Thanks a lot in advance!! :mrgreen:

Do you have any ide
get it repointed by somewhere like darts corner, or you can get a proper tool yourself and repoint them.
Be best to get them repointed as only costs a few £s ..Also not worth purchasing a repointing tool
for one set of darts to be repointed and hey once sent away to get repointed then shall last a gd few yrs

As nowadays not many people much sharpen their darts with todays technology
with boards now without staples and the old style fat rounded wires as they were in 70s , 80s days.

Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:58 pm

and another ^^^

The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Justin Credible wrote:and another ^^^
Aye ^ cheers :)

Remember i want to be extraordinary, and just want to fit in , unfortunately extraordinary people rarely fit in.