Just when I thought I was out....

How's your arrers going?
cannibal

Just when I thought I was out....

Post by cannibal » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:03 pm

end of our dart season was a few weeks ago. All in all not a bad year as we won the divisional championship in the first half, promoted to higher division and found ourselves in the final of the championship again but on the losing end of it this time. Up and down year for me as I think with age my eyesight is causing me problems as I find it hard to really focus on targets like I use to. Now everything just kind of blurs over. I can still hit shit which is surprising and shooting o.k. really. Tried glasses but no help as I only need them for close up and reading. I see the board fine but as soon as I get the dart to my eye line everything goes blurry.

I was hoping to take a bit of break from league darts and work on this over the summer and find a solution so I could get back to throwing and sighting targets like I use to be able to do. But that wasn't in the cards. I get a txt from my team captain he needs a shooter, he sounded a little desperate so I figured I could help him out.

Pleasant surprise to shoot really well after not touching the darts in some time and realizing the eye sight has gotten worse. It is maddening to be throwing almost blind.
We Do Not Desire Tributes.
We Desire Information.
We Seek The Worm Drink Who Has Lately Betrayed His Nation

D & B

Re: Just when I thought I was out....

Post by D & B » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:10 pm

That's nice.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:29 am

Most boring post I've ever read.

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:26 pm

My deepest apologies for wasting your time. In the future I will do my best to improve the content of my posts. I vow to raise the level of vitriol and liberally sprinkle in words like cunt. I also will make a greater effort to attack personally mushrooms, fat people, mentally stunted, women, children, all bo selecta look alikes, midgets, and of course M H. But I will not stoop to the level of insulting dogs, cats or turtles. I have a heart after all even tho it may be grinch size it still exists.

Therefore; fuck off you cunts and don't waste time reading my drivel. Besides as a Fat American Cunt what do I know about darts? Absolutely nothing as we only play soft tip here as we like to piss away our money. As long as we think we may have a chance of getting one of those big novelty checks at the end of an event and can post selfies of ourselves fanning our winnings out gangsta style.

Sincerely yours in darts, F.A.C
We Desire Information.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Much more like it

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:37 pm

cannibal wrote:My deepest apologies for wasting your time. In the future I will do my best to improve the content of my posts. I vow to raise the level of vitriol and liberally sprinkle in words like cunt. I also will make a greater effort to attack personally mushrooms, fat people, mentally stunted, women, children, all bo selecta look alikes, midgets, and of course M H. But I will not stoop to the level of insulting dogs, cats or turtles. I have a heart after all even tho it may be grinch size it still exists.

Therefore; fuck off you cunts and don't waste time reading my drivel. Besides as a Fat American Cunt what do I know about darts? Absolutely nothing as we only play soft tip here as we like to piss away our money. As long as we think we may have a chance of getting one of those big novelty checks at the end of an event and can post selfies of ourselves fanning our winnings out gangsta style.

Sincerely yours in darts, F.A.C

no.

leave the abuse to people like me. :D

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Just trying to learn from the best this forum has to offer. Guess I just wasn't ready yet, I will double my efforts and focus on the easy marks to start with...i.e. American darts, soft tip darts and people like fartoid as well as his friends like the mr. pickle reed.
We Desire Information.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:31 pm

I find my problem with throwing darts is I lack the talent, motivation, ability, fundamental basics, etc

no half measures from me

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:57 am

cannibal wrote:Just trying to learn from the best this forum has to offer. Guess I just wasn't ready yet, I will double my efforts and focus on the easy marks to start with...i.e. American darts, soft tip darts and people like fartoid as well as his friends like the mr. pickle reed.

Just concentrate your efforts on bullying chizzyfan :D

Chizzyfan

Post by Chizzyfan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:55 am

^^^ Lister's love for me is so obvious....

StevieBoy

Post by StevieBoy » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:50 am

I thought this was a Mr Myers thread after he flounced off after his Psychology degree!

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Capture2.PNG
taken from Paul Dartoid Seigels page. The last one is typical of this fine gentleman, threatened me before and everytime i use to post and he disagreed his response was just merely "Shut the fuck up" Dart matches with him routinely consist of walls being punched chairs being kicked. This guy was president of the league for a few years. The one above that, this genius says he hasn't seen me for 10 years at a dart event. Funny thing is I only been playing 8 and have only known him for 6. I just played him at a couple different things just a few years ago. His friends and I play in the same league currently, he knows I have been playing for 8 years consecutively. Too funny
We Desire Information.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:11 pm

I should get you some time to do a write up on american darts for my blog

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:50 am

Seriously tempting and will have to think about it, so many directions I could take that one lol. This would be the end result...I am just slightly better looking than the monster.
[youtube][/youtube]
We Desire Information.

The Ginge Reaper

Post by The Ginge Reaper » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:52 am

What a bunch of precious cunts!
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016

cannibal

Post by cannibal » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:33 pm

The Ginge Reaper wrote:What a bunch of precious cunts!
Apparently the day this shit got posted Mrs Butler and Darin Young had a bet that she could not stop herself from posting anything negative concerning darts on Facebook. It took her only a few hours before she found herself copying and pasting some of my contributions and thereby losing her bet.

Might be room in my sig for a "...flustering flutters of Darts missus everywhere"

They all claim to hate the drama funny thing is if there is darting drama to be had these are the usual suspects that are in the middle of it.
We Desire Information.