Target Pro Tour Board vs Bulls Advantage 3

How's your arrers going?
Thomas_Shevlin

Target Pro Tour Board vs Bulls Advantage 3

Post by Thomas_Shevlin » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:10 pm

I am in the market for a new board & have narrowed it down to these 2 for a couple of reasons:

The club I play in use Winmau Blade 4's & I just don't like them I've had numerous bounce outs off the wires rather than from a dart barrel. (Not a fan)

I have also tried the Eclipse HD & it's the wear & tear that is woeful, I would stick with the Unicorn eclipse boards if I could find the previous incarnations i.e the eclipse or the eclipse pro but that's not likely to happen.

This is why I have decided to try a different brand of board & just wanted the thoughts of people who may have played on them for an extended period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas_Shevlin

26mm Gold Grip Points

Post by Thomas_Shevlin » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:14 pm

I was wondering if there are any companies that produce a gripped 26mm gold point, I know A180 produce a black smooth point but because of where I hold the dart I would like a gripped point in the size mentioned & as for the colour I just fancy something a bit different.

I know Target produce a storm point to these specifications but having tried the trident cones & not getting on with them I would if possible just like to stick with a standard point.

Lister of Smeg

Re: Target Pro Tour Board vs Bulls Advantage 3

Post by Lister of Smeg » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:03 pm

I was wondering if you are a fucking spastic?

D'Artagnan

Re: Target Pro Tour Board vs Bulls Advantage 3

Post by D'Artagnan » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Is this for real? :p

Bulls Advantage, top board imo