cocking

How's your arrers going?
force666

cocking

Post by force666 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 am

i find more and more the question i ask myself is recurrent in my obsession with cocking, i mean too much or not enough ? for example there is only so far that an individual can cock be it through lack of physical dexterity or perhaps due to the individuals pain threshold, thus there is there is only so much an individual can cock and for only so long. the trick being that if you because of your action and preference to style have to cock then obviously you need tips and tricks to be able to prolong your action without it becoming too painful thus causing you to shy away or pull out, of lets say a particular pre arranged engagement.

so this post may eventually become clear i endeavour to enlighten fellow cockers as to some tips so that they may be able to lengthen their staying power whilst indulging in said passion. i find that if i attempt to push too far then i receive a dull but prolonged ache that courses through me thus i have been trying too hard and cocking too much early on, the trick is to relax the mind whether it be through meditation or mental help perhaps both but whilst for some a cock is necessary for others it is not.

some players i have seen can play extremely well without a cock.

from personal experience i have learned that in order to achieve the desired results then i do not have to cock too much, far from it in fact i only need put in 80-90% to achieve the desired outcome of the other person flapping about unable to control themselves. indeed in some instance less is indeed more you will find less strain and exertion and a more fluid action/motion which will guide you to conclusion a lot faster.

there are of course ways or tips if you will to aid your staying power for a cocking action if you must cock, as i myself find it hard to get away from the cock:

1) stretches can go some way towards making sure you dont cramp up or receive sharp pains in the cocking area as this will enable to carry on the same action for longer

2) weight training can help your cocking in that i myself prior to a big occasion or long day will partake in some cock strengthening whereby the user takes a sufficient weight and performs rotational exercises with the said weight for a number of minutes to warm up the cocking fibres.

3) other substances maybe used to aid or dull unpleasantness caused by excessive cocking but i tend not to use this method too often as deepheat can be quiet off putting to others involved, whilst pleasant for the wearer one must bare others in mind whilst performing. not to mention the added risk of applying too much and incinerating ones body part.

4) and fourth and finally gentle massage can go some way to ensuring that no unexpected occurrences transpire with regards to rushes of blood and pain

i hope this has in some way been useful to you all with regards to your wrist pain whilst darting as i know some if not all of the above has been of use to me

regards force

force666

Re: cocking

Post by force666 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 am

me too although she said it was a nice change whilst you were still at the vol...

force666

Post by force666 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 am

and thats why we get on

and do i detect the others stunned silences due to the rereading of the post?

p.s the practices and problems listed are 100% genuine as are my ways to combat them

and p.p.s no sorry im not gay, sorry to disappoint you

doG

Post by doG » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 am

Yeah nah, I am somewhat of a cocking expert.
I have cocked my leg against many things, my favourites being, post boxes, lamp posts, car tires, peoples legs at the bus stop, the cats drink bowl and unattended beach towels.
My least favourite experiences of cocking have been an electric fence and a Weed Eater.
doG
dOg...off his chain

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 am

aaahhh...snakey got a new friend on here.....bless him

doG

Post by doG » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:42 am

Justin Credible wrote:aaahhh...snakey got a new friend on here.....bless him
You should try it sometime.
doG
dOg...off his chain

gav666

Post by gav666 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 pm

force666 wrote:

and p.p.s and yes i am gay
:roll:

we know soft lad
PROUD SPONSOR OF ROBBIE "KONG" GREEN AND ALAN" DICIE" REILLY

force666

Post by force666 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 pm

gav666 wrote:
force666 wrote:

and p.p.s and yes i am gay
:roll:

we know soft lad

im no more gay than you are.......um hang on a minute actually..........