Peter Wright Snakebite 7 Darts

How's your arrers going?
TheArrow

Peter Wright Snakebite 7 Darts

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Firstly, thanks to The Darts forum and Red Dragon for these darts which I won in the PL prediction comp against all odds, beating professional compers such as SamRev in the process. I know these review things always like to include a first impression so here was my first impression, they are a very well made set of darts with sharp points added that allows them to stick into the board. They are a very thin set, I make them 5.8mm, that's a thin dart for a 2ba thread, folks. Let's move on to the pictures, here is a picture of a 180 as you can see there is plenty of room left in the treble:

That 180 hit had incredible grouping and was perfectly aligned in the middle of the bed, here is proof that I just placed them into the treble with my hands:

Now let us move on to the next part of the review, the accessories and case, the Peter Wright very thin darts came with two sets of flights and two sets of stems - both of which fit into the barrels and allow the darts to fly at the board. The case I really like, it is one of the aluminium cases but unlike the ones I've had before this one is less bulky and fits into the pocket nicely, be careful though, if you are wearing tight jeans when placing this in your pocket it does make it look like you have a stiffy. Here is another picture showing the case:

As you can see the case sits nicely onto a £295 Charlie French Heritage cricket bat, a bat that I highly recommend, it has 11 perfectly straight grains as you can see and the ball absolutely pings off the middle when you connect, if you are thinking of getting a new bat then definitely go for this one - the only snag I have found with the bat when reviewing it is the middle is quite high and on early or late season English pitches when the ball is staying low this may be a problem, but Charlie French does offer other bats with lower middles and I belive you can even get the Heritage at a custom specification.

To finish, here is a meaningless photo of my hand holding a few other barrels, supposedly this sort of photograph when doing a review is for you, the reader, to make a comparison, but I suspect these other reviewers do it for a more sinister reason, and that is to show that they have these barrels and you may not, very sinister undertones...

Well, that was my review, if you liked it please hit the subscribe button and follow @MattClarkDarts, thank you.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Justin Credible

Re: Peter Wright Snakebite 7 Darts

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:30 pm

haha...........

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:33 pm

haha. loved your review.

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:38 pm

I have a set of target 9zero phil taylor's coming to me for winning the PL comp at a different place.
(sorry. just had to get a brag in. I'm so egotistical weak at times)

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Glad you liked the review guys, also forgot to mention the grip level is a 17 on the arbitrary grip level scale...

All joking aside, it is a fantastic set of darts, I reckon they will replace my Lewis 21g as my match darts, they really are very thin, the Red Dragon website makes them 50.8 mm and 6mm width, but these are over 54mm and 5.8mm thin - but very well balanced, only dart I've used as thin was the One80 Dragons but I couldn't throw them as they were slippy, so very happy with these.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:58 pm

skweezit wrote:I have a set of target 9zero phil taylor's coming to me for winning the PL comp at a different place.
See someone's running from the template here, what's the American for cowardly custard?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

skweezit

Post by skweezit » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:26 am

M H wrote:
skweezit wrote:I have a set of target 9zero phil taylor's coming to me for winning the PL comp at a different place.
See someone's running from the template here, what's the American for cowardly custard?
a yellow-belly.

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:34 pm

An excellent review. :)

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:40 pm

skweezit wrote:
M H wrote:
a yellow-belly.
Can make you yellow if you like mate?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life