Perfect Pistness and Practise

How's your arrers going?
M H
Site Admin

Perfect Pistness and Practise

Post by M H » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Last night I endured beer and chucking pointy things at a board in an attempt to assist you bunch of ungrateful bastards in your darting endeavours. Obviously I took no enjoyment from it but I am a charitable soul and put myself through the rigour nonetheless.

It's obvious if you don't finish you don't win but if you can't score you'll never get the chance to finish and hitting doubles is best practised in matches under pressure in my opinion.

Then it's easy hitting scores when there isn't an opponent hitting them against you but what if you're hitting the scores against yourself and trying to beat the previous? I was and felt the same pressure as I do in match play and here's the results as posted on the 180 thread.

The left numbers are pint by pint. The scores are Ton pluses, Tons, Eighty pluses and sixty pluses. Stray darts into D20, T18 etc don't count in the scores. I'm interested to find out how you lads practise and how it works out.

When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

D & B

Re: Perfect Pistness and Practise

Post by D & B » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:04 pm

It's not professional to drink whilst playing darts.

End of Thread.

Cameron

Post by Cameron » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:40 am

I didn't realise that this forum was for discussing darts.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:51 pm

My first practise session since I had to change the way I stand and I think it shows I've a lot of work to do

When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life