TDF.com Online League 2013

How's your arrers going?
gazman

Re: TDF.com Online League 2013

Post by gazman » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

I reckon Im a half decent chucker, but that standard is beyond my capabilities. Kudos lads.

D & B

Post by D & B » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Jesus fucking Christ, gotta to get these streamed for FFS.

Can see a forum team event on the agenda for the next time around. Just got to come up with two captains and the folks who wish to be involved.

Going to go for a schoolyard captains pick with alternating selections.

Grazer

Post by Grazer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:30 am

Just got to do it live in front of other people now

andy a

Post by andy a » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:57 pm

Looks like it was a fitting end to the competition - well played both of you. Sorry I couldn't be around to finish my commitment off to it properly.

micko

Post by micko » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Well done Dandy for another completed comp.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Grazer

Post by Grazer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:11 pm

micko wrote:Well done Dandy for another completed comp.
Yeah, quality as always :)

micko

Post by micko » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Grazer wrote:
I should have mentioned you for your input into the comp as well, Grazer. But seeing that you are passing me out in the 180 scores I just can't bring myself to acknowledge your sterling work.

:twisted:
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Grazer

Post by Grazer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 pm

micko wrote:
Grazer wrote:
I should have mentioned you for your input into the comp as well, Grazer. But seeing that you are passing me out in the 180 scores I just can't bring myself to acknowledge your sterling work.

Haha - you're safe for the moment, I'm having a week off from practice as my Mrs is home from Uni. But I'll be back on the board straight after that. To be fair, I just maintain the tables :)

Grazer

Post by Grazer » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm

M H wrote:And there will be prizes for the finallists
Is this still the case? :D

But on last nights game, fair play to Jock, thoroughly deserved to win it he's been the best player all tournament in my view. I'm happy with how I played, not dwelling on it or getting carried away but yeah, pretty chuffed with an 86 average

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Grazer wrote:
M H wrote:And there will be prizes for the finallists
Is this still the case? :D

But on last nights game, fair play to Jock, thoroughly deserved to win it he's been the best player all tournament in my view. I'm happy with how I played, not dwelling on it or getting carried away but yeah, pretty chuffed with an 86 average
Hopefully mate, will be able to confirm next week when my contact at Red Dragon's back from his hols
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

D & B

Post by D & B » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Grazer wrote:
micko wrote:
Grazer wrote:

Haha - you're safe for the moment, I'm having a week off from practice as my Mrs is home from Uni. But I'll be back on the board straight after that. To be fair, I just maintain the tables :)
I'd say a bit more than that mate, had plenty on the last couple of months and you have really helped keep this one on track.

Cheers mate.

Think it is only fair that Jock and Grazer are opposing captains for the next one. Will get a thread up soon, any ideas will be gratefully received.

Jockenaria

Post by Jockenaria » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:44 pm

I enjoyed the tournament, not because I won it but because I think it has helped raise my game with the quality of opposition.

So kudos to us all.
I was alive when Rangers died

micko

Post by micko » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Jockenaria wrote:I enjoyed the tournament, not because I won it but because I think it has helped raise my game with the quality of opposition.

So kudos to us all.
This sitting down here tapping in random numbers is extremely tough going. :p

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:44 pm

micko wrote:
Jockenaria wrote:I enjoyed the tournament, not because I won it but because I think it has helped raise my game with the quality of opposition.

So kudos to us all.
Remember Pep accusing you of cheating mate?

micko

Post by micko » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 pm

M H wrote:
micko wrote:

So kudos to us all.
Remember Pep accusing you of cheating mate?
I lost the fecking plot and threw my one and only, but admittedly, almighty tantrum on these forums.

Pep was probably full to the neck and seemed to be a little pissed off that I got a just above average score on some practice game. Either that or he was just winding me up. If it was, it worked, and worked very well. :oops:

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:58 pm

He lost it worse mate by a country mile and ended up with an enforced holiday. It was no wind up

micko

Post by micko » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:06 pm

M H wrote:He lost it worse mate by a country mile and ended up with an enforced holiday. It was no wind up
Don't know what his problem was, it's not like I was even near the top of the board or anything.

I have to say I really went over the top with my reaction. I try and take these places with a pinch of salt but he just pressed the right button.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:12 pm

The thing is mate we take all the darts stuff on trust. I hit very few 180's but were I to be called a cheat I wouldn't like my honesty impuned

micko

Post by micko » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:18 pm

M H wrote:The thing is mate we take all the darts stuff on trust. I hit very few 180's but were I to be called a cheat I wouldn't like my honesty impuned

Normally I wouldn't give a shite and only laugh at it, but he just got to me that night. Bit disappointed that my little meltdown never made any of the lists over there. I need to practice more.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Believe me mate, his made yours look like a mild disagreement. I accepted at face value Oche took a leg off McNeil in Crawley and tested him respect but it was revealed recently that wasn't the case.

I've no time for that shit and don't see the point but you've posted your cups and said when you've lost. There's no reason unless you're a bitter twisted cunt to doubt you whatsoever.