TDF.com Online League 2013

How's your arrers going?
micko

Re: TDF.com Online League 2013

Post by micko » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:03 am

M H wrote:Believe me mate, his made yours look like a mild disagreement. I accepted at face value Oche took a leg off McNeil in Crawley and tested him respect but it was revealed recently that wasn't the case.

I've no time for that shit and don't see the point but you've posted your cups and said when you've lost. There's no reason unless you're a bitter twisted cunt to doubt you whatsoever.
I've seen it at the Ladbrokes games over here, if one of the top players beats you 5-0 they put it down as 5-1. Anyone who goes to these comps know that is the case. Oche should have owned up.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

micko

Post by micko » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:20 pm

M H wrote: unless you're a bitter twisted cunt .
You know me so well.
One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Jock, God Boy!

Have a look at this link and PM me your names, addresses and picks lads. You have prizes

http://www.reddragondarts.com/sec/5178/Team-Winmau/
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life