Harrows magnums.

How's your arrers going?
Post Reply
Mattjones12291
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 21, 2020 1:12 pm
Contact:

Harrows magnums.

Post by Mattjones12291 » Thu May 21, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi guys, hope you're all well.

I have a set of harrows magnums in great nick, they worth anything?

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 110269
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Randall » Thu May 21, 2020 1:18 pm

They seem to sell for 36-45 on ebay
Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 8274
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Mabbsy » Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 am

Hope they haven't melted.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 9810
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Jimmi » Fri May 22, 2020 11:49 am

Mabbsy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 am
Hope they haven't melted.
:lol:
That shouldn't have made laugh as much as it did.
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Image

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:17 pm

Mattjones12291 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:15 pm
Hi guys, hope you're all well.

I have a set of harrows magnums in great nick, they worth anything?
Did he fuck off?
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 110269
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Randall » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:18 pm

Most people do
Image

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:18 pm
Most people do
snowflakes?
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 110269
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Randall » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:26 pm

Ross, Bob wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:23 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:18 pm
Most people do
snowflakes?
There are a few around
Image

User avatar
Ross, Bob
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 8:55 am
Contact:

Re: Harrows magnums.

Post by Ross, Bob » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:33 pm

Randall wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:26 pm
Ross, Bob wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:23 pm
Randall wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:18 pm
Most people do
snowflakes?
There are a few around
They can not be around AND be snowflakes.
"Every time Fattys bitch mentions my name I will spam at least 5 threads" - JC having a meltdown

Image

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests