The Darts Forum - Darts Chat

{darts forum}

{Darts chat}

It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:13 pm



Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Tis the time for a new season 
Author Message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71605
Ideally we need a place with a few boards, unless of course darts is incidental to the beer

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5128
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Father Rout wrote:
Ideally we need a place with a few boards, unless of course darts is incidental to the beer


They go hand in hand at our level :D


Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:22 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:05 pm
Posts: 23033
Reading is good for me.


Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:26 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71605
Gra's right, Rileys has closed and I don't know any other venues there.

Leicester is still an option but anyone with suggestions?

I have a couple of places in mind but both local to me so would prefer alternatives

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:35 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm
Posts: 2783
Riley's is still a good option I think, just need to find one in a suitable location

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

_________________
Image


Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:16 am
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71605
Leicester or Oxford?

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:18 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 24697
Leicester fine with me assuming I'm not working the same evening.

_________________
Big changes on the way ! We've heard it before but it's different this time !!!! , I believe Bdo gonna grow x

Tony O'Shea, 6th January 2016


Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:20 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71605
We're labouring here. Almost any weekend barring second and third in April is good for me in the immediate future.

Put some markers down lads

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:04 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm
Posts: 2783
Basically, someone needs to book a venue and a date then say "this is where and when lads - get your arses there"

_________________
Image


Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:40 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 10:12 pm
Posts: 4910
Image


Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:35 am
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71605
Grazer wrote:
Basically, someone needs to book a venue and a date then say "this is where and when lads - get your arses there"


So far there's only five or six of us interested with one working Saturday's on a regular basis. We only need one board so I suggest the Narbourough Arms in Leicester which also has rooms for the night and is bang next door to a train station. Beer cheaper than Rileys and the food aint bad either.

Date wise March looks good as Leicester aint on the TV any Saturday so the pub won't be overly busy. Should we do Rileys instead that's cool also.

Rooms also available at the Heritage Hotel

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:45 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5128
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Last but one match of the winter season tonight.

As a team we've been average and will finish mid table.

Yours truly has been much better the past few weeks thank god !!!!

Tonight's spread prediction is a 4 as we're away but the standard all season has been dismal.


Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:37 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5128
Location: Rural Wiltshire
No team for us in the upcoming summer league, no huge surprise after the shenanigans of the winter season.

I'm off elsewhere to ply my trade on a Friday evening !

Not that anyone cares but I'll keep you posted :D


Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:45 pm
Profile Send private message
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Posts: 6486
Mabbsy wrote:
No team for us in the upcoming summer league, no huge surprise after the shenanigans of the winter season.

I'm off elsewhere to ply my trade on a Friday evening !

Not that anyone cares but I'll keep you posted :D


We do mate, we do


Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:47 pm
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5128
Location: Rural Wiltshire
The Thorn wrote:
Mabbsy wrote:
No team for us in the upcoming summer league, no huge surprise after the shenanigans of the winter season.

I'm off elsewhere to ply my trade on a Friday evening !

Not that anyone cares but I'll keep you posted :D


We do mate, we do


:D


Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:20 am
Profile Send private message
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5128
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Two games into the new season with a new team and all is good.

Not the greatest standard in the league but two wins and two 3-0's for yours truly in the singles :D

Spreads have been fair so far, a 6 out of 10 for our first home game followed by a 5 out of 10 last Friday away.


Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:34 am
Profile Send private message
Online
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am
Posts: 71605
Mabbsy wrote:
Two games into the new season with a new team and all is good.

Not the greatest standard in the league but two wins and two 3-0's for yours truly in the singles :D

Spreads have been fair so far, a 6 out of 10 for our first home game followed by a 5 out of 10 last Friday away.


Bottom line is mate it's supposed to be fun

_________________
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life


Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:34 pm
Profile Send private message WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Posts: 5128
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Father Rout wrote:
Mabbsy wrote:
Two games into the new season with a new team and all is good.

Not the greatest standard in the league but two wins and two 3-0's for yours truly in the singles :D

Spreads have been fair so far, a 6 out of 10 for our first home game followed by a 5 out of 10 last Friday away.


Bottom line is mate it's supposed to be fun


Well, it has been fun so far this season, tonight promises more of the same :D
Early spread prediction is a 6/10 coupled with getting a few wets down my neck :D


Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:01 pm
Profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware.