Electronic Scorer - Where can I get this??

How's your arrers going?
chillydk147

Electronic Scorer - Where can I get this??

Post by chillydk147 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Does anyone know where to buy one of these, I found this ad on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/DMQ-Fusi ... 699833976# , but I can't find it on the ebay or anywhere else.

M H
Site Admin

Re: Electronic Scorer - Where can I get this??

Post by M H » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Click on our sponsor's banner, they sell them
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

chillydk147

Post by chillydk147 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Thanks, found a website address http://www.dmqdarts.com/, but there's no way of purchasing through the site

radstusky

Post by radstusky » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:21 am

They don't mention how much this will cost. I would recommend getting a tablet and using dartconnect or dartbot.com. Dartbot is free and dartconnect, which has more features, will have a small subscription fee when after it officially launches.

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:27 am

radstusky wrote:They don't mention how much this will cost. I would recommend getting a tablet and using dartconnect or dartbot.com. Dartbot is free and dartconnect, which has more features, will have a small subscription fee when after it officially launches.
Fuck off you spamming cunt.
It's no mistake retards is an anagram of darters...

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:32 am

here you go retard

Mabbsy

Post by Mabbsy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:23 pm

Alternatively, learn how to count :roll:

chillydk147

Post by chillydk147 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Mabbsy wrote:Alternatively, learn how to count :roll:
Thanks but not all of us are blessed with good counting skills, even if it's only subtraction, I prefer to focus on throwing darts and not worrying about calculating scores, sure even the pros stop and ask the Ref what they're on when they throw an unexpected loose dart.

Noisycrowds

Post by Noisycrowds » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:19 pm

i personally think the pros do that to slow the game and relax themselves when under pressure

chillydk147

Post by chillydk147 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:22 pm

Perhaps but my point is not everyone has quick counting skills and even those that do may not necessarily be bothered to count

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:24 pm

chillydk147 wrote:
Thanks but not all of us are blessed with good counting skills, even if it's only subtraction, I prefer to focus on throwing darts and not worrying about calculating scores, sure even the pros stop and ask the Ref what they're on when they throw an unexpected loose dart.
Not exactly hard, is it? Taking the same old numbers off from 501, hardly need to be 'blessed' to do so, ffs look at the likes of Michael Smith and Chizzy - thicker cunts you will struggle to find. Now stop being a lazy faggot and brush up on you maths skills, you can do it!

chillydk147

Post by chillydk147 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:34 pm

TheArrow wrote:
chillydk147 wrote:
Not exactly hard, is it? Taking the same old numbers off from 501, hardly need to be 'blessed' to do so, ffs look at the likes of Michael Smith and Chizzy - thicker cunts you will struggle to find. Now stop being a lazy faggot and brush up on you maths skills, you can do it!
Sure, I didn't say I couldn't count, I just prefer to focus on throwing my Darts, also not everybody can throw steady tons, there's hardly much maths involved when you can play at that level, if Chizzy & Michael Smith threw like me they'd need a little help you can be sure of that

TheArrow

Post by TheArrow » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:40 pm

chillydk147 wrote:
TheArrow wrote:
chillydk147 wrote:
Sure, I didn't say I couldn't count, I just prefer to focus on throwing my Darts, also not everybody can throw steady tons, there's hardly much maths involved when you can play at that level, if Chizzy & Michael Smith threw like me they'd need a little help you can be sure of that
Still not hard even if you're spraying them all over...

You also say you like to focus on throwing but hint you can't hit anything... and can't count either... do you know how fucking retarded you sound?

Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account

Post by Fake Wade's Official Sunday Account » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 pm

chillydk147 wrote:
TheArrow wrote:
chillydk147 wrote:
Maybe the effort to actually count the scores may focus your brain into throwing a straight dart.

Frankly, you don't deserve an electronic scorer.
Dropping down to the minor leagues every Sunday to give my take on all things forumland.

Eric Barstool

Post by Eric Barstool » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:45 pm

chillydk147 wrote:
TheArrow wrote:
chillydk147 wrote:

These scorers are really expensive anywhere between £99-£500 odd for basically a calculator with colored lights, do you a have a pc, laptop or tablet? you could get an app, better as they work out all you stats as well...choice is your's of course chap :)
There's only one Professional Darts World Championship, and that isn't held in Surrey

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:56 pm

If you're shit at darts why fucking waste money on a stupid souped up calculator to confirm that you're crap?.

It's like buying a fucking Lamborghini if your name is Stephen Hawkins.

chillydk147

Post by chillydk147 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Thank you gentlemen for your enlightenment, I will not bother with Darts anymore as should everybody else who hits 12s and 18s when aiming for 20, sure who needs a machine to do the counting, I'll extend that argument to not bothering to use my car either as apparently I have legs, sure who needs technologies helping hand, cheers guys

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:15 pm

chillydk147 wrote:Thank you gentlemen for your enlightenment, I will not bother with Darts anymore as should everybody else who hits 12s and 18s when aiming for 20, sure who needs a machine to do the counting, I'll extend that argument to not bothering to use my car either as apparently I have legs, sure who needs technologies helping hand, cheers guys
How on earth do you expect anyone to be able to count during a match if they use a calculator in practice? Simple question
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

chillydk147 wrote:Thank you gentlemen for your enlightenment, I will not bother with Darts anymore as should everybody else who hits 12s and 18s when aiming for 20, sure who needs a machine to do the counting, I'll extend that argument to not bothering to use my car either as apparently I have legs, sure who needs technologies helping hand, cheers guys

chillydk147

Post by chillydk147 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

M H wrote:
How on earth do you expect anyone to be able to count during a match if they use a calculator in practice? Simple question
Simple answers - I never said I couldn't count, just couldn't be arsed when playing in my house