Tis the time for a new season

How's your arrers going?
Post Reply
User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:14 pm

Off for a practice tomorrow night as joining a new side for the Tiesday league which starts on the 21st.
This has potential to be horrific having only thrown twice at home since March last year.
God speed and all that.

User avatar
Emulsfier
Posts: 10572
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Emulsfier » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:08 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:14 pm
Off for a practice tomorrow night as joining a new side for the Tiesday league which starts on the 21st.
This has potential to be horrific having only thrown twice at home since March last year.
God speed and all that.
Best of luck.
Boring Brendas number one and (almost) only fan.

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 24107
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by The Thorn » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:08 pm

Emulsfier wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:08 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:14 pm
Off for a practice tomorrow night as joining a new side for the Tiesday league which starts on the 21st.
This has potential to be horrific having only thrown twice at home since March last year.
God speed and all that.
Best of luck.
+1

User avatar
Randall
Moderator
Posts: 134936
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: On a hill surrounded by Indians (Leicester)
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Randall » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Hope the spread is suitable
Image

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 24107
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by The Thorn » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:13 pm

Randall wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:12 pm
Hope the spread is suitable
I wanted to mention that. Looking forward to the updates.

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:15 pm

The Thorn wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:13 pm
Randall wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:12 pm
Hope the spread is suitable
I wanted to mention that. Looking forward to the updates.
:lol: will let you know , unlikely to be any spread for practice night tomorrow but we might get lucky.
If I can let go of the darts and hit the board I'll be happy

daveboygreen
Posts: 1707
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:41 am
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:35 am

League darts everywhere is just about fucked, Its become pointless and certainly around where I am there has been a struggle just to get 3-4 teams near each other to play in any league, Most players now favoring money leagues and small comps instead of their monday or wednesday night out playing for the local pub.

User avatar
ILAD
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:04 pm
Location: Worcester
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by ILAD » Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:35 am
League darts everywhere is just about fucked, Its become pointless and certainly around where I am there has been a struggle just to get 3-4 teams near each other to play in any league, Most players now favoring money leagues and small comps insteadof their monday or wednesday night out playing for the local pub.
Do they all have their own darts shirts and think that they are the dogs bollocks but they are actually shite?

Or is that just you.......

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:58 pm

ILAD wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:35 am
League darts everywhere is just about fucked, Its become pointless and certainly around where I am there has been a struggle just to get 3-4 teams near each other to play in any league, Most players now favoring money leagues and small comps insteadof their monday or wednesday night out playing for the local pub.
Do they all have their own darts shirts and think that they are the dogs bollocks but they are actually shite?

Or is that just you.......
:lol: , I have my own darts shirt, it's a plain polo that I've worn for years, no fancy logo or wording.
And no, it's not got a picture of a turd on it either.
Plus, these days I am rubbish :lol:

User avatar
The Thorn
Posts: 24107
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by The Thorn » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:58 pm
ILAD wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:35 am
League darts everywhere is just about fucked, Its become pointless and certainly around where I am there has been a struggle just to get 3-4 teams near each other to play in any league, Most players now favoring money leagues and small comps insteadof their monday or wednesday night out playing for the local pub.
Do they all have their own darts shirts and think that they are the dogs bollocks but they are actually shite?

Or is that just you.......
:lol: , I have my own darts shirt, it's a plain polo that I've worn for years, no fancy logo or wording.
And no, it's not got a picture of a turd on it either.
Plus, these days I am rubbish :lol:
Maybe you should get that picture of a turd then :D

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 61740
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by tungsten tossers » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:58 pm
ILAD wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:35 am
League darts everywhere is just about fucked, Its become pointless and certainly around where I am there has been a struggle just to get 3-4 teams near each other to play in any league, Most players now favoring money leagues and small comps insteadof their monday or wednesday night out playing for the local pub.
Do they all have their own darts shirts and think that they are the dogs bollocks but they are actually shite?

Or is that just you.......
:lol: , I have my own darts shirt, it's a plain polo that I've worn for years, no fancy logo or wording.
And no, it's not got a picture of a turd on it either.
Plus, these days I am rubbish :lol:
Image

User avatar
tungsten tossers
Posts: 61740
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Location: Surrey
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by tungsten tossers » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:06 pm

For Oche

Image

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:22 pm

tungsten tossers wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:04 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:58 pm
ILAD wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:30 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:35 am
League darts everywhere is just about fucked, Its become pointless and certainly around where I am there has been a struggle just to get 3-4 teams near each other to play in any league, Most players now favoring money leagues and small comps insteadof their monday or wednesday night out playing for the local pub.
Do they all have their own darts shirts and think that they are the dogs bollocks but they are actually shite?

Or is that just you.......
:lol: , I have my own darts shirt, it's a plain polo that I've worn for years, no fancy logo or wording.
And no, it's not got a picture of a turd on it either.
Plus, these days I am rubbish :lol:
Image
Sponsored by Andrex :lol:

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:01 pm

Practice was decent, after the first 90 minutes which were abysmal as expected.
Once the beer kicked in they started to fly quite well.
No spread as expected.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 15966
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Jimmi » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:14 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:01 pm
No spread as expected.
They didn’t want you to use their khazi.
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:13 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:14 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:01 pm
No spread as expected.
They didn’t want you to use their khazi.
:lol:

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:21 pm

Another practice last night and fair to say that the arrows are starting to go where I intend them to go.
Still waiting on a start date for the league though which is frustrating.

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 15966
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Jimmi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:51 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:21 pm
Another practice last night and fair to say that the arrows are starting to go where I intend them to go.
Still waiting on a start date for the league though which is frustrating.
When you playing DBG?
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

User avatar
Mabbsy
Posts: 9036
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Rural Wiltshire
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Mabbsy » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:47 pm

Jimmi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:51 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:21 pm
Another practice last night and fair to say that the arrows are starting to go where I intend them to go.
Still waiting on a start date for the league though which is frustrating.
When you playing DBG?
He wouldnt pay up after I beat him, or, fucks it gotta do with you ? :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Jimmi
Posts: 15966
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Tis the time for a new season

Post by Jimmi » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:49 pm

Mabbsy wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:47 pm
Jimmi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:51 pm
Mabbsy wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:21 pm
Another practice last night and fair to say that the arrows are starting to go where I intend them to go.
Still waiting on a start date for the league though which is frustrating.
When you playing DBG?
He wouldnt pay up after I beat him, or, fucks it gotta do with you ? :lol: :lol:
:D
Not removing till ITV take John Rawling off TV.

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests